Can feel baby heartbeat by touching stomach??

minako85

Hi mummies,

Can u actually feel baby heartbeat by touching stomach? I dunno am I thinking too much but sometime when I touch my tummy I felt tt I can really feel the baby heartbeat....

Anyone try b4?

P4nic

Hi mummies,

Can you actually feel baby heartbeat by touching stomach? I dont know am I thinking too much but sometime when I touch my tummy I felt that I can really feel the baby heartbeat....

Anyone try before?
I dunno but sometimes I feel the heartbeat like my tummy got slight movement .. Could b my imagination hee I m only 12 weeks..

angelwendy

yup is not possible... cause the heartbeat is very small flicking beat... so i think is too weak to feel it.... haha... maybe u too happy already.. haha...:001_302: slowly u will feel baby moving inside...

izanyzam

I dont think its possible coz wen i was pregnant,i felt something like a heartbeat but it was actually my baby hiccupping..!!! :001_302:

minako85

I dont think its possible coz wen i was pregnant,i felt something like a heartbeat but it was actually my baby hiccupping..!!! :001_302:
Oh... Dunno leh... Sometime when I was lying on bed v quiet I put my hands on my stomach..n another on my own heart... I could feel two heart beat.. Lol... Could be my imagination ba haha =p

jas2909

I tot it's the baby heart beat too at first.. but my gynae told me it's my heart beat.. but later on as the baby grew.. i realize that constant pulsing is baby's hiccuping..

Pamper

i felt something like yours too.. it was different from my own heart beat.. i tell my hubbie that i can even c my tummy jumps along with the beats.. but later then find out it's my pulse rate n not heartbeat or baby kicks.. LOLs.. so stupid right? but now i deliver already will miss those times.. when everything seems so small n strong.. ^^

LoVeS

It possible to feel the bb heartbeat sumtimes IF the bb heart is closer to the skin then u can feel it~

TANZHENZHI

I think not possible, last time i use to be like you, when lying on the bed quietly, feel my stomach tot it's the baby heartbeat but when i ask my gynae, she says it's my heartbeat. :) Dun think so much.. Relax and enjoy the process of being pregnant.. I really miss those days hahaha...

diymummy

A fetus heartbeat aft 12th week of pregnancy is roughly between 120-160 beats per minute. A normal adult heartbeat is 60-80 beats per minute. That makes a fetus heartbeat nearly double the speed of your own. So if you can feel something that rapid, it would be it, but I highly doubt the possibility of feeling it.

P4nic

A fetus heartbeat after 12th week of pregnancy is roughly between 120-160 beats per minute. A normal adult heartbeat is 60-80 beats per minute. That makes a fetus heartbeat nearly double the speed of your own. So if you can feel something that rapid, it would be it, but I highly doubt the possibility of feeling it.
hur.. mine bb heartbeat 163/min leh.. very fast hor...

bakaholic

I dun think can feel bb heartbeat cos got big fat layer on top. Hehe..
It's definitely our heartbeat cos sometimes the doc can't find bb heartbeat even with the doppler.

bdaygrl

it's most probably our heartbeat that we can feel, but when i was pregnant my hubby could hear baby's heartbeat just putting his ear on my tummy, it was twice the speed of my own. it was so exciting! :)

Juz17

Hi mummies,

Can you actually feel baby heartbeat by touching stomach? I dont know am I thinking too much but sometime when I touch my tummy I felt that I can really feel the baby heartbeat....

Anyone try before?
I think it's possible. Cos I was doing it recently...and I can feel 2 heart beats beside mine...very faint though...I even asked my hubby to put his fingers on my tummy and feel... :001_302:

Juz17

it's most probably our heartbeat that we can feel, but when i was pregnant my hubby could hear baby's heartbeat just putting his ear on my tummy, it was twice the speed of my own. it was so exciting! :)
Ya ya...baby's heartbeat is twice the speed of ours! :)