House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Lim65

Alpha Male
i got a shock when i read yr post. from what you said, you had stay at yr current house for yrs & this only happened months back. im curious to know , did the female ghost follow you home or ? how did she get into yr house btw?
according to master, its past karma that I owe her & its destinated the ghost come to my house, something like that.

Lim65

Alpha Male
geez, i had goosebumps when i read your post.. omg, so scary, i think i would have fainted.....
glad that all these are over n you n your family r safe now..
actually i dont know much about such things, but i think it would be good if you pray for "her".
as in do some chanting for her, so she can move on n also be at "peace".
thats what i heard from my gf...

Ya, I was taught some chanting by master to let her rest in peace.

pkshl

according to master, its past karma that I owe her & its destinated the ghost come to my house, something like that.
u mean she followed u home just like that?

u mentioned u saw her once, how did she suddendly appear to u? mirror? or?

Missy S

I think it must be a very horrifying experience. Since you have been living there for a few years, and suddenly a female ghost just come to your house. And, fortunately u did not continue let the first fengshui master do the cleansing for you... if not more money will be lost. Do you paid a lot to him??

Lim65

Alpha Male
I think it must be a very horrifying experience. Since you have been living there for a few years, and suddenly a female ghost just come to your house. And, fortunately you did not continue let the first fengshui master do the cleansing for you... if not more money will be lost. Do you paid a lot to him??
Paid $588 to him

Lim65

Alpha Male
Wah, that's ex... Possible to provide name to warn us against such cheaters..

Sorry, I do not wanna post anything here. I forgive & forget, no point posting here. He might not work out for me but he might work out for others.

Sorry, I do not wanna post anything here. I forgive & forget, no point posting here. He might not work out for me but he might work out for others.

:purple:i love F&F too..............no point lingering in the past, only hinders us from going forward:purple:

SH74

do b careful when choosing fengshui masters. cos most r out to con $ to buy their 'auspicious' but useless items. for shifu or mediums, also mus b careful. those who charge an arm or a leg r most prob trying to con ur $. shifu / mediums, proper decent 1, r not supposed to make $ thru helping (it's their promise to the gods). they r only allowed to take a small amt of ang bao $ (usu less than $50). so once they charge u in hundreds, they r conning ur $ liao. same for those who ask u change name n help u change name. if u pay more than $100 for it, u r a BIG 'carrot head' alr.

SH74

lim65 > where u stay ah? v scary leh. i'm glad ur kids r not harmed seriously when 'she' was around. hope u n ur family will live in peace for as long as u all r there.

Lim65

Alpha Male
lim65 > where you stay ? very scary . i'm glad your kids r not harmed seriously when 'she' was around. hope you n your family will live in peace for as long as you all r there.
Thanks for your advice & well wishes. I certainly hope this will not happen to my family again. I stay hougang area

TANZHENZHI

omg, it's really terrifying. You're really lucky got one gui ren to help you which is the 2nd feng shui master to help you. Glad to know everything back to normal. Hope you and family can stay there happily again. :001_302:

TANZHENZHI

Omg... Very scary ... But since you say it only happens few mths back shld be ok... It's good now that it's gone. Actually my dad teach mE some prayers(really good one) cuz my dad used to learn all this... It can really protect you from dirty things..If you want I can pm you the prayers cuz it's in hanyu pinyin, very easy to learn.. you can even teach your kids too lol.

Sorry I'm quite 'sampat' but I just like to share... If you not interested it's ok... Lols.
I also interested. Can pm me. Sometimes we might need it too. In case of emergency. No harm learning more :) Thanks.

Mama Ina

Hi there,

Just saw ur thread.. Really scary rite.. I too used to have this kind of problem but for myself it don't really harm us but i feel like it like to play with me hide & seek kind of stuff.. The one in my house is a small boy around Pri 4 or 5 of aged.. Not sure lahh.. Ever i went talked to this uncle he say there are that stuff in my house but not sure if it is harmful or not.. He say that It looked like a botak kid but dun mistaken It have a long neck with human body and looked like a snakes from far.. My 1st dotter seen it when she and grandma sleeps in the living room at nite she shouted got snake watching her.. Me had rent out my house and August returning back there.. Sure migraine and pain2 coming back to me.. I wonder if your master can do for Malay's house?? I may try to call on that uncle 1st if no cure then will find ur master..

Last time ever call on one Malay Master and he say he had chase the thing away, but still i can feel it is still around.. And thats where my dotter seen it too.. Haiz!! At 1st my family don't believe me cos i am the one who always can feel it there but one day each of them ever experience a bit by dreaming or while sleeping being disturbed then their face started to change lor.. :tlaugh: