Any1 TTC for 2008 BB?

joc

Hi All

Me too. Also TTC for a rat baby. Anybody got any tip to share or do u gals take ur BBT?

elchwong

Hi all...I'm also trying for a 2008 baby...only started trying this month...don't think I'll be that lucky to strike on 1st try though...but I still secretly hope I'll strike though...^^

stephie

hihi.. i've also jus started ttc last mth ..prayin hard dat i can be dat lucky to strike on the first but i guess its pretty diff.. few more days before my AF is due. n the wait is killin me..

Last edited:

elchwong

Hi Stephie...I can understand how you feel...as I'm also going thru the same experience of waiting...good luck to all of us...:)

stephie

hi elch..
yup yup.. may the babydust rub on us..:001_302: havin the urge to use the pregnancy test kit now but afraid that its still too early to test.. btw any symptoms yet ?

elchwong

Hehe...thanks!

I'm still far too early to know if I strike cos it's less than a week I tried....hahaha...my menses will only be due around 27th this month...so I've absolutely no sypmtons...

ct77

hey...me too...:err:...ttc for baby girl....anyways..how long must we wait to have 2nd baby if we had c-section for our 1st one?

priscilla

Stephie, as to how long must we wait to check whether we are pregnant, it all depends. I know the some test kit can be used 4 days before AF, other on the day AF missed but some of us we might have delayed AF so personally for myself, I only tested if I missed for a week.

CT, you should check with your gyn/ob.

Well, I think 2ww is the worst and most torturous period for all ladies who are TTCing.

loveice

Been trying for a month, now like have some morning sickness sign, could be preggie...good luck everyone!

But spotting, so must wait till 12 weeks over then dare to be happy!! Sigh!!.....
Hello ~ Me newbie here.. check with you hor.. we muz wait till the 12 weeks bedore checking with the pregnancy kit?

You can use the pregnancy test kit once you are about 4-7days late. The other time i was tested positive, but have spotting, so don't dare to be too happy!

After the 1st tri, when the chance of miscarriage is lowered, then i dare to tell my friends and colleagues! Now i am about 16 weeks pregnant.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

loveice

Hi Everyone, me plan to start to TTC in 2008.. Hope to join all mummies here soon ~:Dancing_wub:

hi there J2tea, we got married in the same mth. when is your AD ? 07/07/07 ? mine is on the 20/07/2007.:001_302:

loveice

Hi Smurferoos,

Thanks for your advice hor.. so afraid to suddenly see my menses now.. haha.. actually not prepared for it de.. no plans to TTC this year.. but if realli have, den yeah ~! but if dun haf.. i will be very very disappointed.. false hopes

selina

I oso ttc hope to strike soon. ned ask u gals we had intercourse on 18th Nov and 23rd Nov i had spotting for 2 days then my AF come. But yesterday n today i had spotting again. Does it mean that i wld be able to strike liao. Anyway i don't know where is my ovalution.Cos my menses was come around 25th or later.

Hi Selina,

First you must know the average day of your cycle. For me i am usually 32-36day cycle, so i will count back 14 days from the estimated 32nd day and start trying every alternate day. They will increase your chance of strike.

Hi Loveice,

Do keep us posted of any news! GOod luck!

selina

Hi Selina,

First you must know the average day of your cycle. For me i am usually 32-36day cycle, so i will count back 14 days from the estimated 32nd day and start trying every alternate day. They will increase your chance of strike.

Hi Loveice,

Do keep us posted of any news! GOod luck!
For me my cycle will be around 25-28 days lor.

Hi Selina,

Maybe you can start trying 15 days before your 25th day of menses, and do alternate days till it is about 3-4 days before your menses. Good luck!