Post Natal massage: any recommendation?

JPng

Hi ,

I'm looking for a good massage lady after delivery. Any one has good recommendation?
Pls adv
Thank you :001_302:

angelia286

The one who did my postnatal, her massage skills are not too bad.. Sad thing is that she's never punctual.

You want to try her out?

Hwei2

Hi, my eldest sister had been using this lady. Heard that she is very good.
Her name is Feng Lian.
Her contact no. is 96402191

I'll be using her after I give birth on 29th Jun too. =)

If you are going for cesarean, she will only go over to your house & massage you 12 days after you discharge.

Just called her in advance to make booking. Do call & remind her after you give birth. She tends to be quite forgetful...

JaRa

Hi there,

I had tried Sri Bayu Balinese Spa post natal massage. The lady (Mia) who massaged me is very patient, good and experience. Maybe you can try her.
You can call 62861006 to find out more.

eliz2

Hi, if you are still looking for a post natal massage lady, I can recommend my friend Noura. She is good at it. If interested contact her at 94345343. Hope you will like her too.

Take care,
Elizabeth

Hi ,

I'm looking for a good massage lady after delivery. Any one has good recommendation?
Pls adv
Thank you :001_302:

Nouva Mascot

Hi, if you are still looking for a post natal massage lady, I can recommend my friend Noura. She is good at it. If interested contact her at 94345343. Hope you will like her too.

Take care,
Elizabeth
Hi Elizabeth!

Ha ha ha..... what a small world. I engaged her service for my post natal massage. I had C-Section and started the massage after 2 weeks. Noura is a patient lady and very knowledgable.

For the 1st session, i had lots of discharged which she said thats good and normal. After the 3rd session i could feel my tummy trimmed as it was so bloated after my surgery. She had a massage technique that the "wind" expelled thru vagina..... very amazing, every day more & more "wind" expelled out even after massaged done.... The technique also help my uterus to it normal position and thats how massaged done for those having C-Section. I will engage her again for my 2nd birth (not now of course) hehehe... and would recommend her too....

For ladies out there, you can reached Noura Sam @ 9434 5343 and she also have her ads at locanto.sg and db88.com too - Traditional Javanese Pre & Post Natal Massage, if i'm rite.

Her massage is excellent and Thumbs Up for noura!:red:

For my 1st pregnancy, I engaged the service of Mdm Zaliha.

She uses hot river stones to help my engorged breasts & improved my milk production. She was very good with her massage. She was also very honest and told me I didn't need 10 sessions after she noticed how I improved greatly after just a few sessions. She told me I just needed 7 sessions. She was always on time and she brought her own equipments. She also taught me how to massage my baby and provided me with the talon oil.

I'm going to employ her again after my 2nd upcoming c-section. I highly recommend her to anyone who's interested.

Mdm Zaliha - 9487 2310

happybaby

For my 1st pregnancy, I engaged the service of Mdm Zaliha.

She uses hot river stones to help my engorged breasts & improved my milk production. She was very good with her massage. She was also very honest and told me I didn't need 10 sessions after she noticed how I improved greatly after just a few sessions. She told me I just needed 7 sessions. She was always on time and she brought her own equipments. She also taught me how to massage my baby and provided me with the talon oil.

I'm going to employ her again after my 2nd upcoming c-section. I highly recommend her to anyone who's interested.

Mdm Zaliha - 9487 2310
Hi!
What are the equipments that provided?

She brought her own boiling stuff for the river stone. It's jamu massage so all the traditional creams she brings along. She also provides the binder, which you get to keep. She'll teach you how to wrap the binder on your own and how long you need to use it for. The oil for baby massage. Last time she was very nice to give me a tube of the ginger cream (meant for shrinking the tummy) to be used with the binder. Don't know if it's standard practice though. Before every session she asked me what problems I was encountering ( eg. blocked milk ducts, bloatedness etc) And will try to address them. Quite satisfied with the experience.

Priss

Hi there!

My mother is available to be a Confinement Lady and she is having so much passion about it. She loves children and has good cooking skills. She is a Malaysian, chinese, 58+, speaks chinese, cantonese, hokkien. All 5 of my brothers and sisters are grown up now, and she is happy to provide her service to any mother.
Anyone interested contact via taipriscilla@yahoo.com

TANZHENZHI

Mine massage lady is called Mdm Parmi - 94766612. She is patient and punctual. I like her service becos her strength is just nice for me.

Ps: She don't understand and speak English. :001_302:

masitahubby

Alpha Male
Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (90068026 / 90510005)

*Post Natal Massage*
$50 for 90mins
She do full body massage from head to toes,
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..
no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..
last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)
follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,
shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.
every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.
Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.
She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.
she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*
$50 for 90mins

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..
no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

Mickey88

Take care,
Elizabeth
Hi elizabeth,

What is her charges? does she go to your house?

Hi all,

is it necessary to have post natal massage? please advise

l0r3tTa

Hi elizabeth,

What is her charges? does she go to your house?

Hi all,

is it necessary to have post natal massage? please advise
Hi Mickey88,
For what i know, post natal massage is not a must have. As exercise will also help speed up recovery. To me getting the massage would be a luxury to all mums..hee.. :001_302:

mrsonn

Hi Mamapenguin,

How much does she charge?

She brought her own boiling stuff for the river stone. It's jamu massage so all the traditional creams she brings along. She also provides the binder, which you get to keep. She'll teach you how to wrap the binder on your own and how long you need to use it for. The oil for baby massage. Last time she was very nice to give me a tube of the ginger cream (meant for shrinking the tummy) to be used with the binder. dont't know if it's standard practice though. Before every session she asked me what problems I was encountering ( eg. blocked milk ducts, bloatedness etc) And will try to address them. Quite satisfied with the experience.

yann

:Dancing_wub:Hi mummy

My massage lady was Rosita.Her charging was reasonable.Can try to call her if you have any enquiry.Her no was 98827866.

Tiara

Hi Mickey88,
For what i know, post natal massage is not a must have. As exercise will also help speed up recovery. To me getting the massage would be a luxury to all mums..hee.. :001_302:
Sorry lor3tTa!

Post Natal Masssage is a "MUST" to have.... What i understand it helps you to recuperate your body after delivery. I knew someone that doesn't believe in this and now she is suffering from aching now and then.:nah:

I'm very thankful to my mum, she looked out for me a 'Massage Lady' 4 mths before i deliver my baby.

She is mdm noura sam. Her massage is 'Excellent' and very knowledgable. Its an hour of whole body massage with wrapping of my tummy. Amazingly i passed out 'wind' thru my virgina at each session.... Really! and i find that my tummy less 'wind' and it trimmed down fast. Thanks to her massage and skilled that i'm able to get in good shape.......

Call her at her mobile number 9434 5343. Understand she does Pre & Post Natal island wide. She have 3 packages for you to choose...

I'll 'highly' recommend her service as she have been in this for years..... he also have a facebook and ads at locanto.sg and db88.com.

:red:Thanks MUM for getting me a skillful ML and Thumbs Up for Noura as her massage is wonderful and great knowing her.

Cheers,
Tiara