ANMUM MATERNA MILK POWDER, Am i too late ?

apollo

btw ling.er, actu can drink fresh milk too. tt time i preggy, my gynae actu asked me to drink fresh milk more, so sometimes i will drink HL, sometimes Anmum =)

ling.er

Anmum making mamas even fatter.. can alwaz replace it with other supplement:nah:
Fatty for mi i think ok ba.. Cos reaching my 3rd trim my weigh is still uncommon... 39.5Kg... can imagine hw small size am i ><"

btw ling.er, actually can drink fresh milk too. that time i preggy, my gynae actually asked me to drink fresh milk more, so sometimes i will drink HL, sometimes Anmum =)

Ya i do drink chocolat HL milk some time.. Then some time soya bean ^^ :tlaugh:

iwan2noe

Hi ling.er mummy,

its better late than never! haha! :001_302:

For myself, I drank Anmum when i was preggie and its taste really good compare to others brand. Cos i found the other brands are much sweeter.. And I dont like the milk to be sweet sweet ..

I agree, other brands I had tried r sweeter n it taste weird as milk.
Ammum is the best out of all the other brands I tried.

Ling.er, I've also graduated fr ammum maternity milk to ammun milk fir lactating mum:) taste equally gd if not better:)

I dun think it has fattened me up alot if thereis any effect as I gained only 12kg for a 3.3 kg bb. Think depends on individual la. I take this milk to have additional calcium n protien from forified food source. Though ihave a bal diet, think jus wanna ensure I've enuff so as to ensure bb's healthy growth n devpmt she still in my womb:)

hee, take care n stay healthy bt having bal diet n light ex k?

Wishing a smooth delivery in time to come;)

ling.er

Ling.er, I've also graduated fr ammum maternity milk to ammun milk fir lactating mum:) taste equally good if not better:)

I dont think it has fattened me up alot if thereis any effect as I gained only 12kg for a 3.3 kg baby. Think depends on individual . I take this milk to have additional calcium n protien from forified food source. Though ihave a bal diet, think just wanna ensure I've enuff so as to ensure baby's healthy growth n devpmt she still in my womb:)

Thk so much... i wait for soupsoup samples to reach.. So after i try if i like it i will purchase.. ^^
Hope everythin well smooth too :wong19:

apollo

Ling.er, I've also graduated fr ammum maternity milk to ammun milk fir lactating mum:) taste equally good if not better:)

I dont think it has fattened me up alot if thereis any effect as I gained only 12kg for a 3.3 kg baby. Think depends on individual . I take this milk to have additional calcium n protien from forified food source. Though ihave a bal diet, think just wanna ensure I've enuff so as to ensure baby's healthy growth n devpmt she still in my womb:)

yup it also didnt fatten me lots. in fact my weight gain during preg wasnt much, and ds was 2.9 when he was born.. =)

eurostar

I am drinking ANMUM MATERNA MILK POWDER FOR PREGNANT WOMEN - PLAIN since 1st trmister....
Where is the cheapest you can find? me always get from NTUC tink around $21

iwan2noe

I am drinking ANMUM MATERNA MILK POWDER FOR PREGNANT WOMEN - PLAIN since 1st trmister....
Where is the cheapest you can find? me always get from NTUC tink around $21
I get mine at the Chinese medical hall at Teck whye. U can check out the medical hall at ur place. I got it at $16.:)

Mummy to Baby V

For the same reason as giving my boy breastmilk, I prefer fresh food over processed food. During pregnancy, I ate a well balanced diet (possible even as a vegetarian) and drank 2 glasses of fresh milk. My obgyn also advised taking calcium supplement, which I followed. Baby was born at 3.5kg while my pre-pregnancy weight was 42kg.

Enjoy your pregnancy. :)

lis

I get mine at the Chinese medical hall at Teck whye. you can check out the medical hall at your place. I got it at $16.:)

seriously..?? $16..?! :elvis::elvis: that's damn cheap.. i've been buying mine from S&S.. maybe i shud check out from the medical halls here..

aniwae, teck whye which block..??

Excited hubby

Alpha Male
My wife is drinking Anmum Materna everyday. I help her prepare every morning. She tried a few, from Similac, dumex in the end Anmum suite her tastes best.

By the way anyone drinking Similac? I have around 7 samples packs and 1 new can to give away. Anyone interested?

iwan2noe

seriously..?? $16..?! :elvis::elvis: that's damn cheap.. i've been buying mine from S&S.. maybe i shud check out from the medical halls here..

aniwae, teck whye which block..??
HI Lis and Eurostar,

i dun noe the block. but it is near to the CCK community centre. when you come out from the Mcdonald next to the CC and cross a small road turn right, walk up and turn left, the medical hall is just there.. 1 mth ago it is onoly $15.50. Checked out last wk, price hike to $16...

Or if u want, where u working or staying? if near and convenient i can help u buy then pass u by mtg somewhere..?

If you have extra funds, you could always add milk in diet as source of Calcium. However, eating well balanced meals would suffice for pregnant women like us. You could still get enough calcium from veggies, fruits etc.

lis

HI Lis and Eurostar,

i dont know the block. but it is near to the chua chu kang community centre. when you come out from the Mcdonald next to the CC and cross a small road turn right, walk up and turn left, the medical hall is just there.. 1 month ago it is onoly $15.50. Checked out last wk, price hike to $16...

Or if you want, where you working or staying? if near and convenient i can help you buy then pass you by mtg somewhere..?

oh.. that's very kind of u.. am staying in yishun.. wot about u..??

Pinkliciouz

If you have extra funds, you could always add milk in diet as source of Calcium. However, eating well balanced meals would suffice for pregnant women like us. You could still get enough calcium from veggies, fruits etc.
I read in books that pregnant woman needs more calcium, expesically during the last trimester. If the mother's diet doesn't supply enough calcium, the foetus will draw the calcium it needs and leaves the mother in a depleted state.

Fresh milk works fine for us As our Gynae will prescribe supplements for us, thus fresh milk works as well as formula milk for mothers.

During breastfeeding, better to take formula milk as it contains a lot of supplements and vitamins, thus when we take it, it gets into our milk and passed on to our baby... and it will increase our breast milk also...

lis

I'm staying at Teck whye:)
Do you really want the milk? Can meet you at one of the mrt stn ? Mayb jurong east ?

What say you?
can u help me get the one for breastfeeding..?? coz i'm due soOn.. so dun wanna waste buy the materna one.. it's the same price right..??

iwan2noe

can you help me get the one for breastfeeding..?? coz i'm due soOn.. so dont wanna waste buy the materna one.. it's the same price right..??
Can, it is $16 the last ine I bought it abt a mth. But I can only meet u during weekends.
Where us ur work place if u r still working:)