ANMUM MATERNA MILK POWDER, Am i too late ?

eurostar

Can, it is $16 the last ine I bought it about a month. But I can only meet you during weekends.
Where us your work place if you r still working:)
Thats very kind of u :)
weekend is fine...me staying cantonment area so as long as u ard that area can give me a sms,maybe 4-5 hr ahead?
will PM u my no. :Dancing_wub:

iwan2noe

Thats very kind of you :)
weekend is fine...me staying cantonment area so as long as you around that area can give me a sms,maybe 4-5 hr ahead?
will PM you my no. :Dancing_wub:
I think I can only meet U in the west area coz I won't be able to go there unless I go there for Work. Hmm, CCK area or if I go town I let u know. :)

lis

Can, it is $16 the last ine I bought it about a month. But I can only meet you during weekends.
Where us your work place if you r still working:)

olrite.. weekends would be fine for me.. the most i'll either get my mom or hubby to collect them from u at J.East stn.. aniting, u can beep me at 83613254.. thnx.. :wong19:

eurostar

I think I can only meet you in the west area coz I won't be able to go there unless I go there for Work. Hmm, chua chu kang area or if I go town I let you know. :)
ok either wkday I come to ur work place
or wkend i go wst area to collect from u, at ur convenient

thks

lis

iwan2noe..

could u check for me if they got sell similac stage 1..? how much..? asking on behalf of my fren.. thnx.. u can msg me at my phone ya.. thnx alot in advance..~

iwan2noe

Hi Lis and other mummies,

I walked to check out the stock at the medical hall at my place this morning.
If u are more comfortable, u can get it at the hall at:

Blk 144 Teck Whye Lane #01-203.
Kim Sang Medical Hall.
Tel : 6766 4013.

Happy Motherhood! =)

lis

If you are more comfortable, you can get it at the hall at:

Kim Sang Medical Hall.

Happy Motherhood! =)

hey iwan2noe, thnx for the address..!!

eurostar

If you are more comfortable, you can get it at the hall at:

Kim Sang Medical Hall.

Happy Motherhood! =)

Thanks a lot for the address...think we will go get ourself :)

PTB7476

if teck why is far for some..you may want to take note of cold storage promotion til 18/8 ... they are selling at 18++ instead of the normal $20.20

PTB7476

i have a pack of NMUM MATERNA MILK POWDER FOR PREGNANT WOMEN - PLAIN unopened for sale... i bought it from cold storage but i did not take it.

cold storage selling at $20.20

selling at $16. Self collect at Sengkang compasspoint

Gem2505

i'm also taking ammum chocolate milk. so far, so good. coz im quite picky on the food i eat and i cant take any multi vitamins pills as i got phobia swollowing pills. gynae ask me drink more milk. went to survey from a few frens, all recommend ammum choco flavour so from the start, i stick on this till now. =) so far, baby doing well. thumbs up for it!

eowyn

Actually when i attended the antenatal nurtition course, the nutritionist said tat its not necessary to drink maternal milk powder. Fresh milk, like HL milk is sufficient.

Gem2505

Actually when i attended the antenatal nurtition course, the nutritionist said tat its not necessary to drink maternal milk powder. Fresh milk, like HL milk is sufficient.
oh. coz im quite stubborn, i dont take any vitamins all that coz i got phobia taking pills. so since day 1, i've never taken any vitamins all that. only took folic acid during tri 1 and stop ard week 13 onwards. =X
my gynae also advise to drink more milk. but nv say must drink maternal milk all that. being v lazy in the morning (usually rushing to leave home for work), i everyday drink at least 1 packet of those small pack milk.. lunch time will drink another pack. thats all my "nutrients" intake other than normal diet/food.
so far, other than bb's size is small (follows my size as my mum delivered me at 2.2kg back then and im also quite small size), baby is growing healthy and kicking me well. LOL!

babyalice

I also think that there's no need to drink powder milk. Like, you only have to eat some fruits and vegetables, meat, fish etc, you're diet has to be full of vitamins you know. I personally for example didn't drink milk powder...