been to silmming centres??

Ken

Alpha Male
why dun u come and find out more about LFI's slimming package ? less then $3k, 3 months course, full money back guarrantee. I mean since you have been to quite a few to find out, no harm finding out 1 more before committing yourself to any =)

Vivs29

why dun u come and find out more about LFI's slimming package ? less then $3k, 3 months course, full money back guarrantee. I mean since you have been to quite a few to find out, no harm finding out 1 more before committing yourself to any =)
HI Ken,

Are you the consultant at LFI?
Can you email me the website/package at vivsneo29@yahoo.com.sg..
My budget is less than 2k..Are LFI provide those machine slimming kind or pills kind or etc...

Thanks,

Vivs29

when you say money back guarantee, is it mean that sure lose weight..
But how the LFI gauge, lose 1kg oso meaning lose weight right...just curious, cos all the slimming centre say the same thing and when i ask them even if I lose only 1-3kg..of cos, we spend more than hundreds or thousand of dollars..we are planning to lose 8-15kg, to our expectation..u agreed..:)

My weight was 78.5kg last December... A friend recommended me a doctor in East Coast area.. He prescribed me 3 types of medicines ( multi-vit, appetite suppresser and fat burners) with consultation, fee is $100..
Very effective...by Feb, my weight was 65kg.. then i stopped the medicine for 5 months plus, weight no shoot back.. I intro alot of friends, all managed to slim down... Now my weight is abt 59kg..

Ken

Alpha Male
My weight was 78.5kg last December... A friend recommended me a doctor in East Coast area.. He prescribed me 3 types of medicines ( multi-vit, appetite suppresser and fat burners) with consultation, fee is $100..
Very effective...by Feb, my weight was 65kg.. then i stopped the medicine for 5 months plus, weight no shoot back.. I intro alot of friends, all managed to slim down... Now my weight is abt 59kg..

issit dr chan ?

tiziana

hi do the pills have any side effects? guarantee will lose weight?:tlaugh:

hi do the pills have any side effects? guarantee will lose weight?:tlaugh:
The pills do not have any side effects... so far i can say quite guarantee lose weight lor...:Dancing_wub: recommended quite alot of friends all got lose weight leh from 5kg to 10kg....

Ken

Alpha Male
synthetic appitite suppressents has side effects like anxiety probs, moody, insonmia, cold sweat. There is a thread if i aint wrong talking about this. My sister n mom been thru dat b4 haha. Boy was it hard on me... facing 2 ladies with serious mood swings

tiziana

The pills do not have any side effects... so far i can say quite guarantee lose weight lor...:Dancing_wub: recommended quite alot of friends all got lose weight leh from 5kg to 10kg....
oh, hmm anw u and your frens mostly is fats or got muscles de? cuz i got muscles and fats together den duno the pill can burn the fats in the muscle anot.:001_302:

tiziana

anw i also wanna share with u about London Weight Management.

My fren once go there to ask about their sklimming pakage etc. They got alot of hidden things they won't say out de lor, eg. like refunding money.

Ya i beleieve that is doin business and they are v smart and cunning. The consultants working there are very rude, they dun have respect for their customers even their manager as well.

Im referring to the outlet at Far East Plaza.

Moreover i have heard many bad rumours about them and their attitude sux to the core.

oh, hmm anw u and your frens mostly is fats or got muscles de? cuz i got muscles and fats together den duno the pill can burn the fats in the muscle anot.:001_302:
We all have fats in the arms and tummy areas... Some of my frens had both fats and muscles..
As for Ken's comments, i think it all depends on what type of appetitie suppresser ur sis and mum were taking. So far, most of my friends who took the pills are in very happy mood everyday..No mood swings..

Ken

Alpha Male
yeah i guess it depends on individual self. But frm wat i heard the docs normally tells the patients that there maybe side effects

tiziana

so the pills has no side effects or it depends on individuality? im dying to lose weight in a cheap way!

so the pills has no side effects or it depends on individuality? im dying to lose weight in a cheap way!

Maybe if you want can PM me, i give you the address.... guess it depends on individual mindset.. so far for me and my friends we do not have any problems...Guess if want you can give it a try.
For me i got no regrets:red:

XiaoXue

I think usually side effect is depend on individual body system? cos everyone is not exactly the same.. =)

I'm going back to my slimming centre nxt sat since still got quite alot of slimming / facial sessions with them so dun waste $ & keep dragging.. =)

Ange

Hi All,

Heard that the wellness centre at MP is really good. My frenz take up the package there and slim down by 4KG within 3wks. I was so surprise lor and she even feel more refresh and confident. Perhap can really go n try it since is effective and furthermore is affordable.

Jojody

I once introduced my friend to do RF for her tummy at spa ziwi and she bought 40 sessions at $2~2.5K and go there 5 times/week. You see she has only 2 months to slim down and fit into the sexy wedding gown. I saw her a at the wedding, I think she lost about 10kg and waist looks much smaller.

Mummy'sboy

Alpha Male
Hi. Are you interested in the package? can arrange for a session for you to meet up with the doctors there and see if the package is really for you. don't worry, no force selling here.

LayPeng

Hi All,

Heard that the wellness centre at MP is really good. My frenz take up the package there and slim down by 4KG within 3wks. I was so surprise lor and she even feel more refresh and confident. Perhap can really go n try it since is effective and furthermore is affordable.

Hi Ange,

i heard of this acupuncture slimming center too, my sister in law was on the program, need dietary and detox beside acupuncture treatment. I just gave birth and i have gained 15kgs!!! For my age 39 i think very difficult to shed off all these.:embarrassed: Think i shall give it a try.

siongnelly

Hi pretty,

Actually, you do not need to go for any slimming centre to lose weight...
With proper diet and exercise, you can get a better result and at a cheaper cost.

I did it 4 years ago and lost about 8kgs in about 6months...

Cheers :)