Eyelash extension

LoVeS

i haf frd doing it but it nt a perm thingy wor as in wont last more than 6mths i tink n it pretty ex~

cendrine

tink tis wk hdb taitai juz show on tv leh.. u got see mah?? last for 1mth like tat abt 50 ..
yea i have watched. but too slow to jot down the hp num, only knew her name is anner or something like that...

actually 50 bucks lasted one mth, I guessed not bad ba.
After all, it's strand by strand glued to the original lashes...

Agnes Josephine

yea i have watched. but too slow to jot down the hp num, only knew her name is anner or something like that...

it will only last one month provided seldom rubbing of eyes... cuz I think that Anner did mentioned it will last if seldom put mascara (cuz when removing the mascara, you have to use a bit of strength)... so I don't think it's worth lor... JMHO...

LoVeS

it will only last one month provided seldom rubbing of eyes... cuz I think that Anner did mentioned it will last if seldom put mascara (cuz when removing the mascara, you have to use a bit of strength)... so I don't think it's worth lor... JMHO...
same thinking~

cendrine

:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Carol

Dun worry ! I got jot down the number . Lol . But dun think I'll try though . I'll be like too paranoid to even touch my eyes with 50 bucks eyelashes .

aiko_meimei

jus went to did a newly eyelash extention after few month... this time round it will look better... but hopefully it will last for 1 month...

done at at favenail as they had promtion for 68 at any type of eyelash extention. service not bad...

maine78

jus went to did a newly eyelash extention after few month... this time round it will look better... but hopefully it will last for 1 month...

done at at favenail as they had promtion for 68 at any type of eyelash extention. service not bad...
aiko, where's is favenail? Can i noe wat do you mean by "any type of eyelash"? izzit we get to choose wat kind of eyelash we want?

U

usoowsin9

kungfu university

Welcome to KUNGFU UNIVERSITY - Chinese Kung Fu Teaching,Taichi quan,Shaolin quan! Here you will find what is Kungfu, how can learn Kungfu well, how to be a man just like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li!It's said that Gongfu. Hard work over time to accomplish skill. A painter can have gongfu. Or the butcher who cuts meat every day with such skill...his knife never touches bone. Learn the form, but seek the formless. Hear the soundless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn The Way, then find your own way. The musician can have gongfu. Or the poet who paints pictures with words and makes emperors weep. This, too, is gongfu. But do not name it, my friend, for it is like water. Nothing is softer than water...yet it can overcome rock. It does not fight. It flows around the opponent. Formless, nameles...the true master dwells within. Only you can free him. Come on, body! Many wellknown Kungfu masters will teach you form-form. Shaolin, Wudang, Taichi and many other linds of Kungfu. Anyone you like, just have a taste! Once chose, you will be a different person as before. Whoever you are, a painter, a butcher, a musician... To be YOU! Only $360 you can be YOU! Welcome to KUNGFU UNIVERSITY - Chinese Kung Fu Teaching,Taichi quan,Shaolin quan

iceicebaby

hi mummies , i've noticed that this thread is dying ... so long since anyone posted here .. hope this thread will revive again ... anyway , i just want to rave about my eyelashes ... i went to do my free eyelash extension at angelxin beauty and I am perfectly happy with the results!! the reason why its free is because I did $150 worth of hair extensions .. its still their ongoing promotion right now , so mummies , go try it!!! It lasted for 1 month as promised& looks so natural! I recommend minmin from city plaza :Dancing_wub:... If you mummies are keen can call 98773886 for appointment!

Last edited: