Pigeon Fridge-to-go breastmilk cooler bag

esthergal

Hi,

Any mummies using the Pigeon Fridge-to-go cooler bag? The instruction say that it can keep breastmilk cool for up to 12 hours. Does it mean that i can store my expressed BM in this cooler bag when pump in office without putting the milk bags in fridge first? Anyone tried it before? Will the EBM go bad?

Thanks!

babymiki2003

i tried this before...

i left home at 7.30 am, pumped and put in the bag at 12.30.
reached home at 6+. but i bought additional ice plates to put in. if ur bag is in air con environment it shd not be a prob.

esthergal

Thanks babymiki ;)

When u left home at 7:30am, u put the ice panels (come together wif pigeon cooler bag) straight in the bag and use it at 12:30 or did you put the ice panels in the freezer again when u reach office and use it at 12:30?

You are using milk bags or containers? Does it make any difference to how long we can store in the cooler bag?

babymiki2003

ice panels are inside the bag from 7.30 till 6plus.

i was out of office that day but was still in aircon environment.

i used bottle as i was lazy to transfer from bottle to milkbag after i pump.

Hi,

Any mummies using the Pigeon Fridge-to-go cooler bag? The instruction say that it can keep breastmilk cool for up to 12 hours. Does it mean that i can store my expressed breast milk in this cooler bag when pump in office without putting the milk bags in fridge first? Anyone tried it before? Will the EBM go bad?

Thanks!
I am using the same cooler bag as you. I find that after 6 hours, the ice packs would turn liquid and bag is not so cold anymore although the milk still taste ok.

Littlemoomoo

foreveris

same here.. I find that it can at most last 8 hours with just the two panels.. but if you buy more panels to put in, should be able to last longer (can get from Daiso).. but bag will be super heavy..

esthergal

Hi mummies,

I'm selling off my Pigeon fridge to go breastmilk cooler bag (comes with 2 ice panels), which have served me and my baby well for the past 6 months. It's in very good condition.

Self collect at CCK/Yew Tee.

Pls pm me if interested.

Thanks.

iwan2noe

Hi mummies,

I'm selling a brand new Pigeon fridge to go breastmilk cooler bag at $45. :red:

Brand new and is not open yet. In original packaging.
Self collect at Teck Whye/Yew Tee.

Pls pm me if interested.

Thank u.

Tabita Blue

Hi mummies,

I'm selling a brand new Pigeon fridge to go breastmilk cooler bag at $45. :red:
Brand new and is not open yet. In original packaging.
Self collect at Teck Whye/Yew Tee.

Pls pm me if interested.

Thank you.

Still available? I am interested :)

Alisa

Hi! I have one Fridge-To-Go BreastMilk Cooler Bag(BNIB) to let go. Anyone interested to buy? Please pm me :)

Or exchangable with Dumex Dugro1 (For 1-3 years old)
Thank you!
hi how much u selling? got pic and dimension?