Hospital Bag - What To Pack List

tiziana

for me, i jus packed toiletries, new set of clothes/ underwear/ bra/ towel. tts all. no need bring so many things de it will jus make your bag heavy only :)

the underwear i brought 2 packets of paper panties.

sherlin

Just a note..
If you have been paying cash for each of your pre delivery checkups, ultrasound scans, blood test...etc... remember to bring all the receipts along on your delivery day for submission to medisave claims toegther with your delivery cost

Pwiincess

Just a note..
If you have been paying cash for each of your pre delivery checkups, ultrasound scans, blood test...etc... remember to bring all the receipts along on your delivery day for submission to medisave claims toegther with your delivery cost
Issit?
Then will get back the money?

Jane_Mummy

since like alot of thing to bring to hosptial then i am headace weather to give birth at where can i check wif u all give birth at mount alvernia hw much is the charges nw for normal deleivery wan.

Pwiincess

since like alot of thing to bring to hosptial then i am headace weather to give birth at where can i check wif u all give birth at mount alvernia hw much is the charges nw for normal deleivery wan.
The webby have, I think. I saw once.

U go google then type 'Mt Alvernia'. Under the column of maternity packages, if not wrong. They also show how much Medisave can be deducted.