Who are going to apply SPR for yr new born baby?

bb2010

Hi Hi....

May i know who are going to apply SPR for yr new born baby? or who already get approval for the SPR application as i heard say need to wait for few months time , is it truth? can share with me regarding this?

Thanks ya.

bb2010

we just applied SPR for our gal, the officer said need to wait 3-6mths..
Hur? need to wait so long time ah? but not cfm will get the SPR right? Haiz ..But i heard baby can only stay at sg 42days if the baby is not the SPR. is it truth? if so, what kind of permit can let bb stay at sg longer until the SPR application result is out? Do you know?

dith8

dont worry..its acctually very simple..when u apply the baby PR.ur baby will be given like special pass for them to enter and stay in sg for 3 months..lets say nearly 3 months the PR havent been approved yet, u just need to extend the pass.. but for my case, they approved after 1 month of application, i suppose yours should be too..

Hur? need to wait so long time ? but not cfm will get the SPR right? sigh ..But i heard baby can only stay at sg 42days if the baby is not the SPR. is it truth? if so, what kind of permit can let baby stay at sg longer until the SPR application result is out? Do you know?
ya, will give 3mths period to stay here, but if u go out from Sg, then it will become 1mth.. and have to renew every mth, according to my hubby, can renew online..

dont worry..its acctually very simple..when you apply the baby PR.your baby will be given like special pass for them to enter and stay in sg for 3 months..lets say nearly 3 months the PR havent been approved yet, you just need to extend the pass.. but for my case, they approved after 1 month of application, i suppose yours should be too..
wow, when u apply SPR for ur baby? one pass get SPR d, vy fast o..

dith8

i applied like early july.. then early or mid august, they approve ready..i guess PR application for baby should not be a prob..especially parents are PR,it will be weird if its not approved..:)

bb2010

i applied like early july.. then early or mid august, they approve ready..i guess PR application for baby should not be a prob..especially parents are PR,it will be weird if its not approved..:)
Thanks for your info. May i know govt is base on what condition to approve the SPR to baby? parent's salary? how long time they are stay in singapore? or other condition?

bb2010

Hi,

My hubby said no need $$, but renew only, is like we go out custom chop and come again, but hubby said can renew online (maybe for baby only-renew online)..
Thanks a lot for your info. Can you update me when yr gal gal is get the SPR? Thanks a lot ya...

Thanks a lot for your info. Can you update me when yr gal gal is get the SPR? Thanks a lot ya...
ok, but i must remember this thread is under Year 2010 Mummy, ha... I cant find tis thread after my 1st reply last time till I see this again at New post :p