Experienced myarmar maid for transfer

janetthh

Hi, my myanmar maid has been working for me for 4 years. She's a honest and a gd girl, 28 yrs, 160cm , slim. I wld like to help her look for a good employer. she's able to whip up a chinese meal, she likes house cleaning and been looking after my two very active kids , 8 and 11. Of course, she's picked up basic English skills after 4 yrs. Pls revert if keen. I would be releasing her in mid dec 2010. She prefers house cleaning work and looking after kid that is at least 6 yrs and older. no off day.

Last edited:

MsKoh1973

Hi, my myarmar maid has been working for me for 4 years. She's a honest and agd girl, 28 yrs, 166cm , slim. I wld like to help her look for a good employer. she's able to whip up a chinese meal, she likes house cleaning and been looking after my two very active kids , 8 and 11. Of course, she's picked up basic English skills after 4 yrs. Pls revert if keen. I would be releasing her in late Nov 2010.
Why u want to transfer her?
How much her salary?
Any off days?
Her passport valid till when?

janetthh

our initial agreement to at least worked 4 yrs for me. after that it's up to her. She has no off day with me. I think she's shld be looking at at least $400. But if there is a good employer, I believe that she's flexible with the pay. Passport valid for one more year.

winsicca

our initial agreement to at least worked 4 yrs for me. after that it's up to her. She has no off day with me. I think she's shld be looking at at least $400. But if there is a good employer, I believe that she's flexible with the pay. Passport valid for one more year.
I'm looking for a maid to look after my 4 month old baby from Dec onwards.

Can you please PM me her details?

Thanks!

janetthh

I'm looking for a maid to look after my 4 month old baby from Dec onwards.

Can you please PM me her details?

Thanks!
My kids are 8 and 11. she has no experience with v young kids and she's single. i m not sure what other details u need.

I have a 1 yr old retriever. she took care of it since puppy time. she loves animal. we have fish, hamster as well.
Oh tat's good...but u mentioned tat she's not experienced with young babies...hmm...mine is only 4mths old...but is she ok with baby even if her main job is the housechores? N is she good with housechores? Sorry for so many qns...cos i'm the sole caretaker for my baby, feels really tired to tidy up the messy house...n somemore i still hv pets to take care...(no one can ask me to give up my pets, they're my kids!)

janetthh

Oh that's good...but you mentioned that she's not experienced with young babies...hmm...mine is only 4mths old...but is she ok with baby even if her main job is the housechores? N is she good with housechores? Sorry for so many qns...cos i'm the sole caretaker for my baby, feels really tired to tidy up the messy house...n somemore i still have pets to take care...(no one can ask me to give up my pets, they're my kids!)
she's a easy person. simple, background farmer. she's ok with duties assigned. she's a christian. i just asked her whether she wants day off, she said it's up to the employer. for babies, she defintely need guidance and supervision. for new things, she can be quite blur, it took me half a year to train her. my tolerance level is no social nonsense! so far, she kept my hse clean and though she has started chatting with maid in the neighbourhood, she's not bold and does not demand or have a handphone on her own. quite thrifty also. that's why i can vouch for her in areas i know. I have another myanmar maid before her. that one really nonsense, come here to play a fool not to work. other than that silly girl. my maid normally stay with me for 2-5 yrs.

winsicca

Hi Janetthh,

I do not mind as my mom will also be here to help me out with my baby while I go to work. I need a maid to keep household clean and look after my baby.

And the timing is right as I need from Dec onwards..

Do you have her photo? Please PM me.

Thanks!

she's a easy person. simple, background farmer. she's ok with duties assigned. she's a christian. i just asked her whether she wants day off, she said it's up to the employer. for babies, she defintely need guidance and supervision. for new things, she can be quite blur, it took me half a year to train her. my tolerance level is no social nonsense! so far, she kept my house clean and though she has started chatting with maid in the neighbourhood, she's not bold and does not demand or have a handphone on her own. quite thrifty also. that's why i can vouch for her in areas i know. I have another myanmar maid before her. that one really nonsense, come here to play a fool not to work. other than that silly girl. my maid normally stay with me for 2-5 yrs.
Had pmed u...thks! ^_^

winsicca

Hi, my myanmar maid has been working for me for 4 years. She's a honest and a good girl, 28 yrs, 160cm , slim. I wld like to help her look for a good employer. she's able to whip up a chinese meal, she likes house cleaning and been looking after my two very active kids , 8 and 11. Of course, she's picked up basic English skills after 4 yrs. Pls revert if keen. I would be releasing her in mid dec 2010. She prefers house cleaning work and looking after kid that is at least 6 yrs and older. no off day.
Hi Janetthh,

I have PMed you. TQ!

Fiona73

I'm looking for one who can help with house chore n cooking. Got a newborn n 5yo. I m a SAHM so she dun need to worry abt the kid.