Coconut drink

PTB7476

I tOt it is one month before edd cos they are quite Liang and we dun wan to get too Liang at the beginning of 3rd tri. For me I only start taking them on the weekend and my ADD is 2wks from today

PTB7476

Ya I bought those young coconut from ntuc... Actually I got no idea gt different type... Does it matter or make any difference??
was told we should only buy young coconut ...and in our last tri our body heat is higher...and drinking them really shiok... / refreshing...
but sometime when we buy from outside those cunning merchant say yah yah young coconut but when opened it is not haiz...

btw the diff between young and old is the meat... young coconut u can scratch the meat off very easily and they are not so thick...but for old one... very thick and hard to scratch off

Delynna

Hi,

Can I drink those coconut drink bought from ntuc.?? now third trimester can drink right ...?

Hi Minako,

You should take the young coconut. DO NOT EAT the flesh if not it will defeat the purpose. Cos the flesh is consider "heaty" as per advise by my consulted sinseh (DUnno true anot?).. Btw i oni took the coconut drink in the last mth (once a week) b4 my EDD.

eurostar

wow so drink young or old coconut
anyway drink liao dun tink so muchie lah....
ya me drink onli nvr eat the meat

PTB7476

but the meat is the nicest part...

i was told to eat meat else just drinking alone maybe too liang

shespice

I also bought the coconuts from NTUC. It's the little ones which sometimes can get from restaurants and they call it botak coconut and usually from Thailand. Nice and refreshing!

shespice

I also bought the coconuts from NTUC. It's the little ones which sometimes can get from restaurants and they call it botak coconut and usually from Thailand. Nice and refreshing!

minako85

The one I bought from ntuc is Thai young coconut.. And I also ate some of the meat so nt too liang.. Just nice...