A horrible caesarean experience with gynae and hospital!

mochamocha

Hi all mummies to be,

After reading another mummy bad delivery experience, I want to share mine with as many ppl as possible.
My gynae did not wait for the epidural anaesthetic in full effect but started operating on me. It caused an excrutiating pain throughout the operation, I never experienced such pain in my whole life!!
The anaesthetist doctor came to visit me in my ward and said that he was so sorry to see me in pain during the delivery. He said that he has told the gynae to wait but he didnot.
The hospital upgraded me from 4-bedded to 2 bedded and single-bedded on the last in order to calm me down. They told me to rest well and they will take necessary investigation into the matters. I listened to them.
After discharged,few days later I called the hospital, tried to get the hospital to provide me the details explanation and investigation result, they just said that it was mis-appropriate procedure by the gynae so they did not do any investigation.
Until today, I am still not sure why it all happened. I have lodge a complaint to Singapore Medical Council but was told to wait for 6-9 mths for the investigation outcome.

Please please be very careful in the gynae and hospital you go to.

Hi all mummies to be,

After reading another mummy bad delivery experience, I want to share mine with as many ppl as possible.
My gynae did not wait for the epidural anaesthetic in full effect but started operating on me. It caused an excrutiating pain throughout the operation, I never experienced such pain in my whole life!!
The anaesthetist doctor came to visit me in my ward and said that he was so sorry to see me in pain during the delivery. He said that he has told the gynae to wait but he didnot.
The hospital upgraded me from 4-bedded to 2 bedded and single-bedded on the last in order to calm me down. They told me to rest well and they will take necessary investigation into the matters. I listened to them.
After discharged,few days later I called the hospital, tried to get the hospital to provide me the details explanation and investigation result, they just said that it was mis-appropriate procedure by the gynae so they did not do any investigation.
Until today, I am still not sure why it all happened. I have lodge a complaint to Singapore Medical Council but was told to wait for 6-9 mths for the investigation outcome.

Hi mochamocha, I hope you are recovering well, feel so pain for you when i read your post. Can you pm me the gynae and hospital? Thank you very much. Take care.

Doreen2906

Hi mochamocha,

how are you now? I am horrified at what the gynae did!! :realmad:

Can you pls PM me which hospital and which gynae is tat???

Pls take care.

blsc78

Hi all mummies to be,

OMG.. They're so unprofessional. Pls PM me the gynae name and the hospital, I'll be delivering in about a month's time via c-sect too.

ashanti.83

omg... ! wat a unprofessional 1... so angry for u also... u rest well ok..
wait for e ministry of health council to give u a fairness ans... btw can u pm e gynae n hospital too?? tks alot...

Hi all mummies to be,

That is horrible! Hope u r well now...must take care ya..

Can u pm me the gynae & hospital u went? Thks!