Need recommendation

mcqueen

Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

She do housework for u? Most of CL told me they wont do housework leh. They only take care bb & cook for mummy. And wash baby clothes ONLY! Sweep & mop floor IF THEY HV TIME! Sigh, hope i can hv gd time on my coming confinement. :embarrassed:

py85

Oh Mine have le. Still cook for my whole family. Have u found a confinment lady? or i can recommend u?

mcqueen

Oh Mine have le. Still cook for my whole family. Have u found a confinment lady? or i can recommend u?

Ya, i found it. Verbaly confirm thru the phone.$1800. I heard from my fren some CL will reduce $100 if we hv maid but most of CL I called insist $1800 at least even have maid. How much u pay for ur CL?

py85

oh i paid $1800 lo. Same same. i dun haf maid eh. so dun know she reduced. when u giving birth?

hugzzbear

Hi all, I just finished my confinement during dec. The lady was very good in her duties that i extend her 2 more weeks to help me out. She does housework,cook 3 meals, take care of bb n me. She would teach me hw to take care of bb.She stays at our house and would chat with me. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me.. She clean, and very hygiene..This very impt for bbs!!!Pm me for more details.
Hi can email me her contacts? my email is hugzzbear@yahoo.com

py85

dun mind telling me when ur due date? coz she will check first to save time

agnestmh

Hi all, I just finished my confinement during dec. The lady was very good in her duties that i extend her 2 more weeks to help me out. She does housework,cook 3 meals, take care of bb n me. She would teach me hw to take care of bb.She stays at our house and would chat with me. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me.. She clean, and very hygiene..This very impt for bbs!!!Pm me for more details.
Hi, can recomand ur CL to me? What is her charges like?

py85

oh she doing for someone else already. she need to be booked 6 mths in adv like tat . Thanks!

junkee

Hi mums-to-be,
just for the benefit of those mtb who needs a confinement lady.

my confinement lady was recommended by one of the cotter here. Jannie, see her post here.

i booked her when i was only 3-4 mths pregnant as i was afraid that she might be fully booked.

she is rather pro in breast feeding. my breast milk increases 1-2 days after i discharged from the hospital.

not to mention the confinement food she cook.:red:

let me know if anyone of you are interested, so i can pass you her contact directly. (i dont earn anything thus i will not be the middle man) .

just wish it benefit the rest of the mama just like i do.

autumn82

Hi Junkie,

Can PM me the CL's number?? I'll be due in July.. Thanks :)

autumn82

Hi Py85,

Can PM me the CL's number too?? I'll be due in July... Thanks! :)

jasbaby

hi, am new here...
but i must say that am rather happy with my CL. coz she is actually rather 'modern' in her mentality. allows me to bath daily. in fact you can even make orders of the food that you would like to have for each meal. i have had fish and chips, pork chop and teriyaki chicken for my meals. she also does most of my housework and marketing for me as i stay with DH on our own. her rates are 2k for your first child and 2.2 k if its not you first child and have no maid.