Pros and cons of living in woodlands.

weishy

Hi all,any mommies hv any views?which area is good le????seems like alot of differnet sizes there.

rjj

Hi all,any mommies hv any views?which area is good le????seems like alot of differnet sizes there.
I think it's very individual ba.... i stay near admiraty MRT for the last 11 yrs and we like it. No intention to move in the near future leh :)

vion

I've moved to Woodlands for more den 3yrs le. Ya up to individual ba. Mine is a 4rm flat unit, design n built. I like my area pretty convenient to me. PAP kindergarten, Pri Sch, coffeeshop, RC, shops all 5mins walk away. Causeway pt, MRT station n interchange r oso within walking distance. I tink the most impt factor is the 1st time I view my current flat, I feel very comfortable.

weishy

my aunt and ger family lives in the JUMBO flat.....great for big families.dunno whether the price will go up this yr or not.:nah:

simplyjo

We have an EA in Woodlands St 83, quiet environment, no blockage too. But rented it out to move to Seng Kang cos my mum live here. Don't want to bring my children to & fro every day cos very tiring for them. Planning to sell the house in 2 years' time so can move to Bishan/Sin Ming area, near to my girls' primary school.

Like my Woodlands block cos neighbours are very nice & the block is very clean too...
Bus-stop right downstairs so go to centre need only 5min ride.

weishy

ohhh not bad le......well any other places to live in ????no ERP hahhahah even though no car hohoohohoho

~m3m~

I've moved to Woodlands for more den 3yrs le. Ya up to individual ba. Mine is a 4rm flat unit, design n built. I like my area pretty convenient to me. PAP kindergarten, Pri Sch, coffeeshop, RC, shops all 5mins walk away. Causeway pt, MRT station n interchange r oso within walking distance. I tink the most impt factor is the 1st time I view my current flat, I feel very comfortable.
wow yr side so convenient everything oso hv ah. which blk (the blk no for yr area) are u staying at? any idea what's the mkt price now for yr area?

Friend

I've been staying in Woodlands for more than 8yrs oredi. Mine is a 5rm flat unit, design n built. I like my area pretty convenient to me. neighbour centre with doctor, SNS, childcare, enrichment centre, wet market, PAP kindergarten, Pri Sch, coffeeshop, RC, shops all 5mins walk away. Causeway pt, MRT station n interchange r oso within walking distance. - 10 to 15 mins.

I like my place as it is convenient to move ard, but the only thing is that it is very far from orchard. Also gd as I've cut down going downtown. Causeway pt has everything too.

Mickey Minnie

We have an EA in Woodlands St 83, quiet environment, no blockage too. But rented it out to move to Seng Kang cos my mum live here. Don't want to bring my children to & fro every day cos very tiring for them. Planning to sell the house in 2 years' time so can move to Bishan/Sin Ming area, near to my girls' primary school.

Like my Woodlands block cos neighbours are very nice & the block is very clean too...
Bus-stop right downstairs so go to centre need only 5min ride.
Hi, i just shifted to Woodlands st 83 too, may i know whick block are you? mine also EA. You can pm me if you dun mind. so happy to know there is someone stay near :p