MAid and bb only.

mAmA

hi mcqueen,
may i know...
do u install the IP cam urself or get contractor to do the installation?
how much does it cost?
do u need to view it online?
thx ya :biggrin:

cRaZy

Hi Mummies,

I have the intention to install a camera in my hse.. Any one has gd recommedation?? I have one quotation which quote me $1400 for 4 cameras + installation and can record up to 24hr.. No experince before.. Pls advise.

Hi, i got a quote which is $1800 leh for 4 cameras. Yours is cheap leh. Can give me the contact.
Anyway it is for the safety of our kids, i think is worth the money to do it.

Mickey Minnie

For those leaving their bb alone with the maid, my advice is to install a camera.

Never believe when the maid tells you she loves your bb. Seeing is believing !!

Just remember one thing, there could be a time when we as parents cannot tolerant a baby's continuous crying or misbehaving, let alone a maid !!

Always take precaution than to say sorry.

My opinion though..
Agreed with vero after seen the news recently in TV. so scary.

naze

mayb lessen her housechores which might help bah. When too bz wif alot of things to do which alot of ppl tend to feel fustrated same goes for maid after all they r human too so there r chances of them behave tt way is normal too.
True we are mothers ourselves so we understand the fustration, by then have to close 1 eye on housechores.

Pink daisy

Hi,
Do you ladies have recommendation for part-time maid?
Looking for one who can drop by prolly twice/thrice evry week to do cleaning and ironing.
Cheers!

weishy

My helper finally came,so far so good.only 3 bedrom so very easy for her to clean.She had worked in sin b4 for a family of 5 (mdm/sir and 3 boys).she says it was very hectic and mdm treat her quite bad.(count the fruits and see if she eats them or not,only let her eat instant noodles,not even bread,says sometiems she forgot to eat cos too many things to do,HUDC ma.....poor her)so i ask her issit heaven now?she says YES mdm,very happy too cos at least she knows how to appreciate.:Dancing_tongue:

weishy

My helper finally came,so far so good.only 3 bedrom so very easy for her to clean.She had worked in sin b4 for a family of 5 (mdm/sir and 3 boys).she says it was very hectic and mdm treat her quite bad.(count the fruits and see if she eats them or not,only let her eat instant noodles,not even bread,says sometiems she forgot to eat cos too many things to do,HUDC ma.....poor her)so i ask her issit heaven now?she says YES mdm,very happy too cos at least she knows how to appreciate.:Dancing_tongue:

mcqueen

hi mcqueen,
may i know...
do u install the IP cam urself or get contractor to do the installation?
how much does it cost?
do u need to view it online?
thx ya :biggrin:
Yes, view it online or record it. The camera cost me less than $400, around $350/$370, cant remember the actualy price liao. Install it by myself, can install at any place that have power switch. I hv paid extra $20/$30 to camera seller for camera & rounter configuration.

U can go into this web if u want to kno more.

D-Link DCS-2120 Wireless G Internet Camera With 3GPP Support