March 2007 Mummies & Daddies

karin

my baby is teething too.. 1 tooth lower gum... superrr cranky...donno y also cry... fever for 2 days..thankfully..its over..he is back to his happy self!!

JenLee98

Think my BB is teething also.... a bit of sharp pain when she grind against my nipple when BF... had to speak to her in a firm tone not to bite mummy, but she seems not to be listening :( :nah:

stephiey

My DS lower teeth came out already.
I wonder is his upper tooth sprouting too.
He seems very cranky at night.
Waking up every 4hrs for milk.
After 180ML of milk, we take out his bottle & he'll scream like kill chicken.
I really wonder why, this resulting to mummy & daddy orh bak kak~

Agnes Josephine

My son now very very curious about what's underneath the sofa... He will lie totally flat on his tummy to see or bend down... damn cute lor...:shyxxx::shyxxx:

Junior

Hi there,

wanna check with you if anyone have potty train your baby? Lately my boi's pooh time is very irregular and cant seems to catch it. HELP!!

Also, any baby still waking up @ night? My boi seems to start waking up @ irregular hours once a night for just nothing!!! He'll wake up and start hopping in the cot!!!?? *faint* How to kick off this habit?

JenLee98

haha. ... hv u been telling others what a good bb u have ? Some said don't praise too much lor... or the opposite will happen. I had ever told others DD2 so good, doesn't wake up in the middle of the nite to disturb us, then suay suay she begun to wake up a few times for the next consecutive nites ! So now I learnt my lesson liao ... just say ok lor......

To ans ur query, the same happened to my girl also for certain nites, tend to wake up once or twice turning and tossing with eyes closed, sometimes crying (as if had nitemares) so we quickly give her the pacificer and pat her back to sleep lor...... :embarrassed:

JenLee98

Also, any baby still waking up @ night? My boi seems to start waking up @ irregular hours once a night for just nothing!!! He'll wake up and start hopping in the cot!!!?? *faint* How to kick off this habit?
Hi Junior, can I check if you let ur boi sleep at the half way of the cot or you have already put the mattress all the way down ? I m asking as our cot still placed in midway and DD2 tend to try to cross her leg out and I m afraid she will fall out. :embarrassed:

Junior

Hi Junior, can I check if you let ur boi sleep at the half way of the cot or you have already put the mattress all the way down ? I m asking as our cot still placed in midway and DD2 tend to try to cross her leg out and I m afraid she will fall out. :embarrassed:
Hi Jenlee,

Yes, the mattress is down all the way. and YES, i did praised my boi about his good sleeping habits and now that i think back, it's almost the same time that he starts waking up @ night! *sigh* Cannot comment liao.

JenLee98

Hi Junior, thks for ur reply. I need to put down the mattress very soon, it's getting dangerous each day. She is standing up in the cot hopping and trying to bend out ! :err:

JenLee98

Have not plan yet ..... maybe let her cut cake, eat hard boiled egg, and put some things for her to take (to see what she will turn out to be) eg. book, racket, abacus, musical instrument ..... what else huh ?

lisa_ng

oh our baby 1st birthday is almost here le :)
time passes us too fast.
from the tiny new born baby till now... :001_302:

JenLee98

Oh.... abacus not common nowadays, replace with calculator.....
Money ? :tlaugh: wait she very fast tear up how ?

cuz-i-sed-so

Hi.. i'm a 21 year old mommy of a very curious, extremely mischievous one year old girl, who simply refuses to brush her teeth..