Dr Yam Pei Yuan John

jeffsimgt

Alpha Male
Hi would like to chk anyone had seen Dr Yam as your gyne before? Would like to know how is services and is he a good gyne whom will have the patient to answer all your question? Whether is his stiching gd?

jeffsimgt

Alpha Male
Hi would like to chk anyone had seen Dr Yam as your gyne before? Would like to know how is services and is he a good gyne whom will have the patient to answer all your question? Whether is his stiching good?

any one see this doc, pls give comments. he has clinic at jurong point acumed too. Thanks

jeffsimgt

Alpha Male
how are you? you took him?

Doing gd ya now is with him. So far fine his service is gd and he does expain in detail for you when you dun understand and he dun hush hush rush rush u when come to chk up and he ensure you understand. A humble guy.

adlinzul

Doing good ya now is with him. So far fine his service is good and he does expain in detail for you when you dont understand and he dont hush hush rush rush you when come to chk up and he ensure you understand. A humble guy.

yup....yup...evn his mum is good....so when & where u going to gve birth?

adlinzul

due in early june and will deliver in gleneagles.Oh his mum also a gyane?

oh ic..ic...ur 1st one? congarts to u & gd luck....nope his mum is a pediatrician..been seeing her isnce my younger days..clinic at Taman Jurong...knw dr john thru her.....

jeffsimgt

Alpha Male
Tks. ic ic this is my second one. The first one also deliver at gleneagles but is another gyane. The previous gyane not too gd didn't explain and talk much though his stitching skills is gd.

adlinzul

Tks. ic ic this is my second one. The first one also deliver at gleneagles but is another gyane. The previous gyane not too gd didn't explain and talk much though his stitching skills is gd.

ohic..ic...for me Dr John is good & he is not the fussy type ...tats wat i like abt him...heess...anw, take care & enjoy ur preggy moemnts

Gaga

I just found out that i'm 4-5 weeks pregnant. Looking for a good gynae. Is Dr John Yam very gentle and caring? I'm worries because my tolerance for pain is very low. :(

adlinzul

I just found out that i'm 4-5 weeks pregnant. Looking for a good gynae. Is Dr John Yam very gentle and caring? I'm worries because my tolerance for pain is very low. :(
so far i luv my services wth him for my 2 daughters....nice & caring doctor & not fussy....

jeffsimgt

Alpha Male

Hi Gaga, Congrates to you. Welcome to the motherhood. Dr John is a very nice doc who is very gentle too. He does not rush his patients but he does takes time to explain clearly to the patient of what a mum will be going thru.

joopjoop

My friend recommend him to me for my first child, now going back to him for my 2nd child. Nice friendly doc who is willing to answer all my husband 1001 questions....hahaha

earlblue

I went to him for my first baby. Very gentle, patient and nice.
He will take the effort to go through extra mile for patients.

When i bumped into him 6 months after birth, he still remembered me and asked how my baby was. Even remembered my baby's name.

Highly recommended.