EDD October

lyra

I'm a mummy to a 4weeks and 2 days old rabbit year fetus! I just tested positive a week ago. Doctor estimated my EDD to be 1st or 2nd week of October. Not seen a gynae yet. Will discuss with family members and ask them for recommendations this weekend. Hubby and my family are extremely happy!

But I have contraction feeling in my tummy frequently, having flu, coughing a lot and feeling super tired lately. I hope my baby will turn out healthy and happy!

Any mummies EDD in October 2011 here?

aby

Dear Lyra,

I have tested myself +ve for consectively 3 days ..

Congrats to you! First child? For us, it's gonna be a 3rd child after a 7 year gap.

I have yet to see a gynae too. Shall be going to the plyclinic to get some folic acid tablets etc. Deciding on a gynae and a confinement nanny.

Hope to chat here with you often and give moral support!

Blessings! :D

aby

Thks AngelFaithHo,

You are so right! Mixed feelings!

Thanks for your encouragement! Congrats to you too! :D

nighthawk

Dear Mummies

Clean Freak??We are offering cleaning service(Dust mite
cleaning) to parents who would also wanna benefit from this services.
We do not represent any vacuum cleaner company therefore we would not
hard-sell any expensive machine/ any cleaning packages
just give us a call/sms for a cleaner environment cleaning
appointment-Just that simple

Check it out at the link below
YouTube - Cleaning dust mites from a mattress

seeing how dirty a clean looking mattress is,for benefit of our health
and loved one do sms/call us for enquiry

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress: S$40
- subsequent item (can be sofa/carpet etc): S$8

There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Call/SMS Alex now @ 97618563 for appointments.

For sure you will not regret to engage our serious cleaning service attitude

"let live in a clean environment!"

hotmilktea

hi ladies
my friends and some family members say it is superstitious to announce we are pregnant before 3 months. is it true or not ?

Seriously i cant wait !!!!!!

Triquetra

hi ladies
my friends and some family members say it is superstitious to announce we are pregnant before 3 months. is it true or not ?

Seriously i cant wait !!!!!!
I have heard the same before too but I not pan tang.
Perhaps this is why this thread still quite empty heheehe.

Triquetra

Hi, Mummies

MY EDD is 25/10.. not see gynea yet. Already have appointment on 11/03. Will this consider late??
There are pros and cons. In some other countries the gynae will not want to see the patient until she is at least 8-10 weeks pregnant. They want to wait to be able to see the heartbeat, the yolk sack and all that stuff.

Cause sometimes during early scan, you won't see anything and this worries the patient for nothing. I myself for example wasn't able to see my baby during my 6 weeks transvaginal scan. You should however start taking folic acid which is important for normalizing brain function and production of spinal fluid.

Ya, understand only can heard the heartbeat on week 7 or week 8, but just feel uncomfortable. I worried much. That why decide to see another gynea on tomorrow. Do you think is too "gan jiong"??
There are pros and cons. In some other countries the gynae will not want to see the patient until she is at least 8-10 weeks pregnant. They want to wait to be able to see the heartbeat, the yolk sack and all that stuff.

Cause sometimes during early scan, you won't see anything and this worries the patient for nothing. I myself for example wasn't able to see my baby during my 6 weeks transvaginal scan. You should however start taking folic acid which is important for normalizing brain function and production of spinal fluid.

Last edited:

hotmilktea

Totally agree! it totally freaks me out! I am 4+week and the doc cant see anything and ask me to take blood test to confirm.
but then again, i am going back this week, coz doc say 5 + week should be able to see something, if not might be ectopic pregnancy !
i am so stress up when i hear this. I keep praying for a healthy baby ..this is my first .

Triquetra

Hi Mummies,

Can share who is the gynea?? and which hospital you going to delivery??
Not gan jiong lah :)
First pregnancy? When I was first pregnant, i also flew to KKH's A&E immediatley LOL!
By then I was already 7+ weeks pregnant.

I am seeing Dr Irene Chua from KKH again for my current pregnancy. It's a pity that she couldn't deliver my first child cause she was on maternity that time, the one whom took over is also very nice - Dr Goh Shen-Li. Initially I was seeing Dr Kelly Loi but I wasn't comfortable with her so Dr Irene Chua helped me to make an appointment to see Dr Goh.

Dr Irene Chua is very dedicated and would answer my emails very promptly even during her own maternity. Dr Goh also took great care of me and delivered my daughter safely despite that I wasn't her direct patient :)

Triquetra

Totally agree! it totally freaks me out! I am 4+week and the doc cant see anything and ask me to take blood test to confirm.
but then again, i am going back this week, coz doc say 5 + week should be able to see something, if not might be ectopic pregnancy !
i am so stress up when i hear this. I keep praying for a healthy baby ..this is my first .
I understand how you feel but don't worry okie. It's not uncommon for some mothers to not see their babies up to until 10 weeks. I only managed to see through a pelvic detailed scan at 7 weeks!

I went through the blood test as well and based on it gynae should be able to see my baby. In the end she/he was just hiding somewhere lolz

This is not my first pregnant. My boy now is 11mths.
I was consult the gynea Dr. M.S. Hendericks (from Kandang Kerbau Hospital private suite), but i dont know should i continue see her as my gynea?
Just don't know why, a bit worry this pregnant. Maybe have to take care my son now.. feel super tired and headache.

Triquetra

This is not my first pregnant. My boy now is 11mths.
I was consult the gynea Dr. M.S. Hendericks (from Kandang Kerbau Hospital private suite), but i dont know should i continue see her as my gynea?
Just don't know why, a bit worry this pregnant. Maybe have to take care my son now.. feel super tired and headache.
Try to get as much rest as possible. Your body is going through a lot of hard work in developing this baby.
What are your concerns about your current gynae?