House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Some time ago, my place was also having "something". I kept having the same dream every night, and in the dream, i just kept running coz there seems to be someone chasing after me. Then in one of the dreams, i saw the figure of a lady, shoulder length hair, wearing a dress, kept staring at me, her features i cannot really see. And every time after i dreamt, i'll wake up feeling very tired, as if i had really been running and havent rest at all.

Then there was once i did manicure and that night, the ger came into my dream again but this time round she did not chase me, she actually plucked out all my manicured nails!!

All along, i did not tell anyone about the dreams, till my hubby told me there was some nights he woke up and thought he saw a lady standing at the edge of our bed staring at him. At first he thought it was me, but when he turn over, i was actually sleeping beside him...

So he went to his friend's sin tua, i was only standing outside. The god actually asked me to go in and straight away asked me if i had been dreaming about the same thing almost every night, and it was a lady chasing after me. I was quite shocked that he knew all about it coz i did not tell anyone, not even to my hubby.

Then he told us that, it was actually a femal ghost that had fell in love with my hubby abd followed him home. And me being his wife, its like a hinderance to her, hinder her from being with my hubby. So that's why she kept disturbing me, wanting me to feel vexed then will quarrel with my hubby. He also said that it was coz my hubby walked inthose darker allies at night that "chanced upon" her.

So in the end, he told my hubby to buy some women's stuff like clothes, shoes, makeup etc and burn to her at a specific time and dont look back after he burnt. As for me, im not supposed to be there when he did the burning. During the time when he was burning those offerings, i kept feeling goosebumps, as if someone is staring at me, but i just ignored...and true enough, i stop having 'visits' from her and finally can have a peaceful sleep...
Ermm....this one really giving me goosebumps while reading! Glads tat it's already over! =)

omegaoasis

Master Cheng & I return to her stall to give her a big red packet as my way of appreciation. She is friendly, humble, patient, price reasonable

Can i hve her master cheng contact?

Lim65

Alpha Male
Hello Lim,
Does she do bazi analysis also? Whats her contact num?
Yes i think she do.. She provide quite alot of services like poker card reading, house fengshui audit and many more but im not too sure about her charges. Her poker card reading is really spot on for me and my friends/relatives and she offer us advice and solution for our problems. 1 of my relative is having problem trying to sell their house for more than 8 mths and after i recommend them to see master cheng, dont know if its concidences or pure luck, they manage to sell their house within 1mth after following her advice.
Anyway you can give her a call if you interested. Pm sent

blsc78

Yes i think she do.. She provide quite alot of services like poker card reading, house fengshui audit and many more but im not too sure about her charges. Her poker card reading is really spot on for me and my friends/relatives and she offer us advice and solution for our problems. 1 of my relative is having problem trying to sell their house for more than 8 mths and after i recommend them to see master cheng, dont know if its concidences or pure luck, they manage to sell their house within 1mth after following her advice.
Anyway you can give her a call if you interested. Pm sent
Hi Lim,

Can I have her contact as well?

OMG! Seriously Im freaking out.. kns.. pls pm master cheng contact and the prayer pls.. I might be moving hs soon and I don't want any addition kid or lover to come staying with me. Thank all.

yumitan

hi lim, does master cheng do fortune telling or help with bad luck? if so, pls pm me the contact details.. and how much should i pay her?

Lim65

Alpha Male
hi lim, does master cheng do fortune telling or help with bad luck? if so, pls pm me the contact details.. and how much should i pay her?
Yes, my friends/relatives and myself did went to seek her advice for some personal stuff, work related, house problems, boy/gal relationship and $ problems.
Im not too sure about her charges, maybe you can check with her personally but so far all her charges are reasonable to all of us. We can really see the results oursleves after consulting her, so i would say its really $ well spent considering i used to be a non superstitous person before.
Anyway pm sent, all the best yumitan

MrZQ

Yes, my friends/relatives and myself did went to seek her advice for some personal stuff, work related, house problems, boy/gal relationship and $ problems.
Im not too sure about her charges, maybe you can check with her personally but so far all her charges are reasonable to all of us. We can really see the results oursleves after consulting her, so i would say its really $ well spent considering i used to be a non superstitous person before.

Anyway pm sent, all the best yumitan
Interesting, can i have her contact as well Lim. Thanks

Hi Lim65, may i have her contact details too? Please pm me the details.My 2.5yr old girl always wake up in the middle of the nite and cry cry. Hopefully she is just naughty and not because of "something"

Lim65

Alpha Male
Hi Lim65, can i hv her contact too? Does her services including changing luck (转运) too? Thks! =)
hi bluemoon, from my experiences with her consultations(I become her regular now) , if my luck is not good during some months, she will give advices on how to avoid and overcome that bad energy. So far it seems to work if i follow her advice. Anyway im sure she can help you like how she help so many people. If she is not zhun, why are there so many people going to see her? Anyway, you can check with her if you interested. Pm sent

Lim65

Alpha Male
Hi Lim65, may i have her contact details too? Please pm me the details.My 2.5yr old girl always wake up in the middle of the nite and cry cry. Hopefully she is just naughty and not because of "something"
omg, I think you shld seek her advice immediately, no harm getting all the help you need. Our children should not be put at risk. Anyway pm sent.