House Cleansing For My Haunted House

QiangZai

wow... so many people...

do not be afraid of them..they are pityful...

they could be having some hatred within them or they are seeking help for releasing from suffering...

please do not seek to distruct them or cast them away... do a simple ritual to help them release from their suffering... it is fate that bring them to you so that you could do something to build a good karma w them.

i did a simple ritual for them whenever i can... and i can felt that they left w happiness...they never return n continue w their karma..

to optimise luck could be in a few ways.. temp or permanent... it could be simple and diffiuclt...
to stay lucky forever, it is not possible..coz... up/down is what make life exciting and with hope.... to reduce bad luck is possible.. to have good luck is also possible... u got to know the ways..

Last edited:

Lim65

Alpha Male
wow... so many people...

do not be afraid of them..they are pityful...

they could be having some hatred within them or they are seeking help for releasing from suffering...

please do not seek to distruct them or cast them away... do a simple ritual to help them release from their suffering... it is fate that bring them to you so that you could do something to build a good karma w them.

i did a simple ritual for them whenever i can... and i can felt that they left w happiness...they never return n continue w their karma..

to optimise luck could be in a few ways.. temp or permanent... it could be simple and diffiuclt...
to stay lucky forever, it is not possible..coz... up/down is what make life exciting and with hope.... to reduce bad luck is possible.. to have good luck is also possible... you got to know the ways..
ya, thats what the master told me also.if we tried to forcefully chase them away, they will be more angry and not gonna be easily appeased.

Hi Lim65, may i have her contact details too? Please pm me the details.My 2.5yr old girl always wake up in the middle of the nite and cry cry. Hopefully she is just naughty and not because of "something"
Hi there blur mummy,
my son is now 20 month old. I had same prob as you. Sometime he is fine and sometime we have terrible nightmares. My son used to wake up every night after 12am. So you can imagine how it feels when they start crying and non stop... thankfully those days are over. I am a muslim but not indian or malay muslim. I went to seek mosque imam(the main person in charge) . So when i went to him with my hubby, i got to know that it happend coz of me. Something was bothering me and is still bothering me. thts why we are having probs and all. so he read out some quraan to us and gave us aatar to apply at night . So now we are better.
One thing i learnt from here is we always have to pray to the god. Otherwise he might choose so many ways to do it.:)

hi lim65...
can i have the master number too? Coz i want to know what can i do to improve my life financially and be more stable in every way. there is no harm in trying right? thanks alot in advanced...

Lim65

Alpha Male
Hi there blur mummy,
my son is now 20 month old. I had same prob as you. Sometime he is fine and sometime we have terrible nightmares. My son used to wake up every night after 12am. So you can imagine how it feels when they start crying and non stop... thankfully those days are over. I am a muslim but not indian or malay muslim. I went to seek mosque imam(the main person in charge) . So when i went to him with my hubby, i got to know that it happend coz of me. Something was bothering me and is still bothering me. thts why we are having probs and all. so he read out some quraan to us and gave us aatar to apply at night . So now we are better.
One thing i learnt from here is we always have to pray to the god. Otherwise he might choose so many ways to do it.:)

hi lim65...
can i have the master number too? Coz i want to know what can i do to improve my life financially and be more stable in every way. there is no harm in trying right? thanks alot in advanced...
It really no harm trying it out. If there are any forumers who went to consult her service before, please share with us your experiences. Good things must be shared, anyway pm sent

Lim65

Alpha Male
interesting topic. shouldnt this be move to fengshui thread so that more people can discuss there?
Ya, i think i should post in fengshui thread, its more appropriate.
How do i get admin to transfer this thread to fengshui thread?

Hi there blur mummy,

hi lim65...
Thanks, I manage to get Master Cheng to solve my problem. Similar problem as Lim65 and I am glad I manage to see this forum and look for Master Cheng.

Is this real or just a scam?

I hope this is not real but too bad this is real. Frankly speaking I still find it unbelievable even though I experience this myself. For the past two years, my girl has been waking up crying in the middle of the nite, sometimes screaming as well. I try all sorts of methods, eg massage, apply "Ru Yi You", give only soothing activities before bedtime but no use. I sort of concude that she is a light sleeper and naughty until this year she bangs her head on her floor so hard that her teeth bleeds and still she won't stop. The weird thing is that she stop when I dragged her to a nearby temple to pray (thanks goodness she did this in the early afternoon and the temple is still open).
After Master Cheng did the hse cleaning, my girl has totally changed to another person. No more horrible screaming and crying for hrs in the day or nite.

Last edited:

awish

I hope this is not real but too bad this is real. Frankly speaking I still find it unbelievable even though I experience this myself. For the past two years, my girl has been waking up crying in the middle of the nite, sometimes screaming as well. I try all sorts of methods, eg massage, apply "Ru Yi You", give only soothing activities before bedtime but no use. I sort of concude that she is a light sleeper and naughty until this year she bangs her head on her floor so hard that her teeth bleeds and still she won't stop. The weird thing is that she stop when I dragged her to a nearby temple to pray (thanks goodness she did this in the early afternoon and the temple is still open).
After Master Cheng did the hse cleaning, my girl has totally changed to another person. No more horrible screaming and crying for hrs in the day or nite.
Oh dear, you mean she bang her head non stop on the floor? Did the master say why or what happen to your girl?

Oh dear, you mean she bang her head non stop on the floor? Did the master say why or what happen to your girl?
Yes, she bang her head non-stop on the floor. At first, my husband tot she is being naughty and will stop after she feels the pain, but she din and bangs till her teeth bleeds and still keep on banging. Quite scary, but me glad everything is over. Master Cheng did mention what happens to my girl but the story too long and me too tired to write the whole story.

QiangZai

aiyo... FS.. is to achieve balance... Ghost... can clean...but must knoiw how...
normaly chanting can help... but both parties must let go of all grudges...
if cannot..then got to have drastic meausre.. :)
btw,,, r u buddhist or taoist? you have god in the house? if u have...may be u need to open the eyes again..or... may be... the god is not inside ur house... or may be....

Last edited:

QiangZai

FS is to achieve balance n can clean the house.. ghost ..must know how lo...
chanting can hel;p to save the ghost and let it recarnate...but bth parties must let go of all grudges first...
if u have alter at home..shld not have this happen...either the gods is not there or ....

aiyo... FS.. is to achieve balance... Ghost... can clean...but must knoiw how...
normaly chanting can help... but both parties must let go of all grudges...
if cannot..then got to have drastic meausre.. :)
btw,,, r u buddhist or taoist? you have god in the house? if u have...may be u need to open the eyes again..or... may be... the god is not inside ur house... or may be....
I am a free thinker, thus no god in the house. B'cos of what happen to my daughter, I have no choice but to believe and invite god to our house per Master Cheng's advice.