Flatten your tummy.. Anyone noes any easy way?

EforEileen

Does anyone noes how to flatten tummy without doin much exercise? Got a tummy tat keep bulgging out whenever wearing tight skirt or clothes. Veri ugly... :we2arghh:

Yukee

Haiz...think this is the problem for most mummies...currently, beside going to sliming centre (they can't help me much on my tummy, unless i sign for more x package), i also massage my tummy with fat burn and toning cream everynite...but this will take long time to see effect...

Leanne

I'm planning to hit the gym & do excessive exercise after my confinement period. I can't have flabby tummy.

sal

aiyo oni one tummy..

I need help to tuck in all extra fats oozing out from all parts of the body...lol

stonston

wot i did was to put the binder (e one e massage lady put for u after massage)....even though no more massage or herbs, jus put on on top of my t-shirt (cos i find it rather itchy if put direct)....

everyday put, then it will force u to tuck in ur tummy....i put until ML was over :p
now tummy is washboard flat....heehee....

then when u sit down, u can actualli tighten ur muscles, it helps to tone up e tummy also...not realli exercise until sweat, but it helps :)

EforEileen

wot i did was to put the binder (e one e massage lady put for u after massage)....even though no more massage or herbs, jus put on on top of my t-shirt (cos i find it rather itchy if put direct)....

everyday put, then it will force u to tuck in ur tummy....i put until ML was over :p
now tummy is washboard flat....heehee....

then when u sit down, u can actualli tighten ur muscles, it helps to tone up e tummy also...not realli exercise until sweat, but it helps :)
So if I put on binder now still got effect? My bb oreadi goin to 2 yrs old liao...

Mon_Mon

Hi, I've the same problem too and getting worst. I saw some equipment over those TV sell-vision channel....so tempted to buy. It's based on heat massage.

I'm trying for the second kid and my fren told me if I don't get rid of my existing tummy, it will get worst after the 2nd one. Is it true? :frown:

Leanne

Yup, my massage lady said she will give me the free girdle too :)

Will use it whenever im at home. @ least 3 hrs everyday! & hit the gym twice a week! I gonna shape my body. That's for sure..

LoVeS

Yup, my massage lady said she will give me the free girdle too :)

Will use it whenever im at home. @ least 3 hrs everyday! & hit the gym twice a week! I gonna shape my body. That's for sure..
I tot of tt initially aso but for my case my tummy kinda big n bone aso big so whenever i wear gridle n when i sit down it is way too tight tt so hard for me to feed my baby so end up i didnt wear at all le after finish my 7 sessions.

Artyshoes

Should invest in girdle panties and wear them for lat least 6 months. It really helps. I have four kids...first two are twins. Trust me it really helps. I'm able to get back to just 1-2 inches more than pre baby waist line after my 4 kids. which is about 28.

Unconciously you will tighten your abs when you move around because of the tightness of the panty and that will tone your muscles. No trouble at all cause you have to wear panty rite....

Artyshoes

Again, wat is gridle? where to buy?
Oh a girdle is a binder that helps flatten your tummy so when you wear tight clothes you tummy doesn't bulge out. you just need to hold your breath, tuck in your tummy and bind the girdle round your waist and clip or zip it up.

Another kind that I swear by is the girdle panty....Believe me it works miracles. it has lesser 'power' but more comfortable. Its just like a panty only higher at the waist and tighter. The special stitching and cut helps to hold in your tummy. Can help you drop 1-2 inches k. Try it. Any lingere section will have it. any brand also has it. I recomend the kind that has no seams at the waist...it cuts down the excess fats from bulging out from the panty and dun get one thats too tight. Its should be comfortable.
I still wear it now though my #4 is 7 months old..cause still got a little tummy. Its a must have in my closet.
Hope it helps.

Last edited:

EforEileen

Oh a girdle is a binder that helps flatten your tummy so when you wear tight clothes you tummy doesn't bulge out. you just need to hold your breath, tuck in your tummy and bind the girdle round your waist and clip or zip it up.

Another kind that I swear by is the girdle panty....Believe me it works miracles. it has lesser 'power' but more comfortable. Its just like a panty only higher at the waist and tighter. The special stitching and cut helps to hold in your tummy. Can help you drop 1-2 inches k. Try it. Any lingere section will have it. any brand also has it. I recomend the kind that has no seams at the waist...it cuts down the excess fats from bulging out from the panty and dun get one thats too tight. Its should be comfortable.
I still wear it now though my #4 is 7 months old..cause still got a little tummy. Its a must have in my closet.
Hope it helps.
Ic.. Thks!! Will go lok out for it tomorrw. =>