House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Lim65

Alpha Male
I am a free thinker, thus no god in the house. B'cos of what happen to my daughter, I have no choice but to believe and invite god to our house per Master Cheng's advice.
Im so glad your problem is solved and Master is able to help you.
Hope everything is fine for your daughter and family now.

iris90

I am a free thinker, thus no god in the house. B'cos of what happen to my daughter, I have no choice but to believe and invite god to our house per Master Cheng's advice.
Does this master cheng have other services like fs house audit or anything? Im thinking of engaging someone to enhance my luck. Any reviews from others who been to consult her?

Lim65

Alpha Male
Thanks Lim! Just went for the 1st consultation with master. Cant wait for the home cleansing. She could even describe the spirits my fiancee saw.
You are welcome titanium. Im glad that she is able to help you, hope you can share with us your encounter after she visit your house. If its not convenient to post here, maybe you can pm me personally. Hope to hear good news from you soon.

Last edited:

titanium

Hi is she good and accurate??
Hi iris90, yes she is very accurate. She mentioned an elderly male spirit which i have dreamt of many years ago and my fiancee saw. Another lady which my fiancee saw also. Many other spirits moving in n out of my house also as she mentioned theres like a 'door' thing for them already.

titanium

You are welcome titanium. Im glad that she is able to help you, hope you can share with us your encounter after she visit your house. If its not convenient to post here, maybe you can pm me personally. Hope to hear good news from you soon.
Will keep u updated. Cheers!

iris90

Hi iris90, yes she is very accurate. She mentioned an elderly male spirit which i have dreamt of many years ago and my fiancee saw. Another lady which my fiancee saw also. Many other spirits moving in n out of my house also as she mentioned theres like a 'door' thing for them already.
Oh my god, really so accurate? Anyway can pm me her number? I got some problems recently and I need some advice.

Last edited:

blsc78

My friend came crying to me one day. She was crying so badly, you can feel the fear in her. Here's the story.. She was alone at home when she felt a presence. A presence that someone was looking at her. She saw a man, looking at her from a corner of her room.. He even talked to her and wanna to make frd with her.

She was so scared that she used a pillow to cover her face, but when she lifted up her pillow, his face came out of the pillow! This incident did not happen only once, but many, many times. The spirits will come disturb her and her family. I stayed with them for a short time, during my stay, my bf then will come visit me and the family. Once he smell fragipani smell in the house.. it was very strong smell.. But, there is no fragipani trees in the region at all.. And he is the only one who smelled it.. not me, not my frd nor the family... he creeped out..

That day, she couldnt take it anymore, she came to look for us for company. All this disturbance took place in bright day light. Cut the story short, she found someone to take care of it, after much efforts. A man, a Thai monk came. Long hair, beared, fiercesome looking. No kidding. The moment he came, the 3 cats living in the house ran away from him, hissing away.. He took out a chopper, SLAM IT ON THE FLOOR!! HARD( without damaging the tiles) and walk around the house chanting and talking. You can sense the fear. Here's what he told my frd...

"Your house is a community centre for the spirits. Reason: you got a statue of a deity Di Zhan Wan, who is charge of the deceased. So, the spirits are basically moving in and out of your house as a hot zone. This deity is normally found at temples where they houses the urns etc.. ppl normally dun have the Di Zhan Wan at home. Hence the problem. How many spirits were there?? countless.. My frd shocked!! Wat abt the chants they played at home?? He replied, they danced to it and was basically dancing ard the Di Zhan Wan who is known for his compassion." My frd nearly fainted. As my frd related the story to us, we even laughed at her and said her story like HK ghost movie like that, See Ghost, See Ghost 10 was up then.. But, when you see her cry, the fear in her struck in my heart.

I asked her what were they wearing, she said, jus like you and me.. normal human.. they even wear branded.. the only different is they are semi transparent..

As the master was performing his ritual, the master even told my frds they were angry, scodling the monk and was staring at the family members... He then instructed them to send the Di Zhan Wan away. Finally after much are done, they finally have peace at home..

Last edited:

Lim65

Alpha Male
My friend came crying to me one day. She was crying so badly, you can feel the fear in her. Here's the story.. She was alone at home when she felt a presence. A presence that someone was looking at her. She saw a man, looking at her from a corner of her room.. He even talked to her and wanna to make frd with her.

She was so scared that she used a pillow to cover her face, but when she lifted up her pillow, his face came out of the pillow! This incident did not happen only once, but many, many times. The spirits will come disturb her and her family. I stayed with them for a short time, during my stay, my bf then will come visit me and the family. Once he smell fragipani smell in the house.. it was very strong smell.. But, there is no fragipani trees in the region at all.. And he is the only one who smelled it.. not me, not my frd nor the family... he creeped out..

That day, she couldnt take it anymore, she came to look for us for company. All this disturbance took place in bright day light. Cut the story short, she found someone to take care of it, after much efforts. A man, a Thai monk came. Long hair, beared, fiercesome looking. No kidding. The moment he came, the 3 cats living in the house ran away from him, hissing away.. He took out a chopper, SLAM IT ON THE FLOOR!! HARD( without damaging the tiles) and walk around the house chanting and talking. You can sense the fear. Here's what he told my frd...

"Your house is a community centre for the spirits. Reason: you got a statue of a deity Di Zhan Wan, who is charge of the deceased. So, the spirits are basically moving in and out of your house as a hot zone. This deity is normally found at temples where they houses the urns etc.. ppl normally dun have the Di Zhan Wan at home. Hence the problem. How many spirits were there?? countless.. My frd shocked!! Wat abt the chants they played at home?? He replied, they danced to it and was basically dancing ard the Di Zhan Wan who is known for his compassion." My frd nearly fainted. As my frd related the story to us, we even laughed at her and said her story like HK ghost movie like that, See Ghost, See Ghost 10 was up then.. But, when you see her cry, the fear in her struck in my heart.

I asked her what were they wearing, she said, jus like you and me.. normal human.. they even wear branded.. the only different is they are semi transparent..

As the master was performing his ritual, the master even told my frds they were angry, scodling the monk and was staring at the family members... He then instructed them to send the Di Zhan Wan away. Finally after much are done, they finally have peace at home..
Thanks for sharing, luckily they are able to solve all the problems.

pehong

hi, anyone interested on ??

I am looking for people to form a trip from Singapore (now have 3 only - require 10person) to china - chen du for visit the temple 普照邿青峰山,

Date is 10. 09.2011 5 days 4 nights . Have tour guide Master from Melacca . F ly by airasia.

details refer to the attachment - i will send to you through e-mail.

The trip is organise by the Master Zhen Jie - refer to her webpage Gaharu Club

5 days 4 nite = cost $ 1379.00 (includes air ticket S$400.00 a- need to book ourself online)
* if book very late, then air ticket price will be different *
so, hoping can get Khaki soon for book together.

I think the Trip price is expensice because they claim that eat good and stay in good places. The most important is 吸灵气。

refer link for the temple -
??????????????? - ?? - ??? - ????? - Powered by UCenter Home

message from them --
= Our Trip is totally different from other vacations,as our trip is to improve our luck,health and even wealth.The places that we visit is a very holy & strong Magnetic Place == ser

any quentions please call me, you may ask your others friends if interested. This trip is not sight visit, it is "collect power" and good luck trip.

FYI, I am not gaining profit from the trip, i just wish to go earlier, cause their next trip plan in year Feb 2012.