Guide for our new member

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to MummySG

Let’s get started on your new account
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact any of the moderator and we would more than happy to assist you.

Have fun!
Best Regards,
Edy

Last edited:

lfoo9668

Welcome to MummySG

Let’s get started on your new account
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact any of the moderator and we would more than happy to assist you.

Have fun!
Best Regards,
Edy

Sorry i am a slow. Can you guide me on how to send a intro email ?

muita0

:wong29:hi everyone , i am new here, i have adaughter 6 month old. it is wonderful to learn from mummys posted here.

zara

Hi! I'm zara. i still blur blur..can guide me along? how can do posting to intro my gdself... me blur n slow overhere at mummy.sg
Helpppppppppp

rumble bee

Hi everyone, am new too. Still trying to figure out how to use the forum. How do we start a new forum. Btw, I have a 8 year old son & 1 year old daughter.

JPJ

Hi all mummies!!

Hi, I'm new to this forum & would like to check more on diaper issue. Currently, I;m using Huggies Dry & Comfort diapers on my son. Any good feedback on differences between Huggies & Pampers besides $$?:embarrassed:

leey

Re: Hi all mummies!!

Hi, I'm new to this forum & would like to check more on diaper issue. Currently, I;m using Huggies Dry & Comfort diapers on my son. Any good feedback on differences between Huggies & Pampers besides $$?:embarrassed:
Welcome,
Glad to see you.:wong19:

Maybe you go to the mummies cafe,
they may know more on these branded products.

helo.kity

Hi, i am new here.. Have a 8 mth bb gal n expecting another bb gal tis Oct.. Hope to learn more.. Seems like a nice place to start here.

Joey

Hi Everyone,
I'm new here, have a one year old son. Hope to know more mommy out there :tkaboom:

fate963

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. This is my first pregnancy after seeking TCM-traditional chinese medical treatment some 3 months ago.

I'm only starting to learn about pregnancy and motherhood after discovering positive to pregnant 1 week ago. Gosh....there's whole lot to learn....and a whole lot more to deal with on the changes happening to my body and the little life inside me.

Hope to chat more with mummies and daddies here.

regards, fate963

Last edited:

bethedmund

Hi THere TO all of you.. Hmmm I'm new here .....

I jus got married this yr now got lots of stuff to learn and cope..and now trying for the bb project.

Hope the Papas and Mamas here are able to advise me on that.