JB Or Batam With 1yr old SOn

ling.er

My Son is coming 1 year old.. Then was thinkin shall i make him a passport then brin him to J.B Or Batam to play 1 day .. Then evenin or nigh come back...

I juz worry is nt save or mafan = ="
Any advice??

apollo

since u tot of bringing him overseas, u shd have thought of the passport alrdy right? u can apply it online and it will be done within few days. make an appt and go down to ICA and collect, the waiting time is v fast with an appt..

ling.er

since u tot of bringing him overseas, u shd have thought of the passport alrdy right? u can apply it online and it will be done within few days. make an appt and go down to ICA and collect, the waiting time is v fast with an appt..

Ya still thinkin wan brin him anot lo... Or mayb wait till he 2 yr old

mag_huiling

Should be quite alright for both JB and Batam. My girl's first trip to JB at 10mths and Batam at ard 16 mths. She enjoy herself alot...

ling.er

Should be quite alright for both JB and Batam. My girl's first trip to JB at 10mths and Batam at ard 16 mths. She enjoy herself alot...

Duno izit a waste to make Passport for so young kid ... Was planning to Batam /JB trip in next month or following month..
but i dun own a car.. So mostly if to JB is by public bus

apollo

actu cannot say waste anot. cos even we adults make passport, also valid for 5yrs and most of us dont travel many times a year. we made a passport for ds when he was ard 10mth old, and he only travelled once.

ling.er

actu cannot say waste anot. cos even we adults make passport, also valid for 5yrs and most of us dont travel many times a year. we made a passport for ds when he was ard 10mth old, and he only travelled once.

My hubby say waste .. Then i was thinkin bringin him travel near near .. Mayb dec genting then normal week end JB or batam 2 day 1 nigh stay... Without baby pram duno can anot ><"

mag_huiling

dont know izit a waste to make Passport for so young kid ... Was planning to Batam /JB trip in next month or following month..
but i dont own a car.. So mostly if to JB is by public bus
My girls's first trip to JB is by public bus too. Actually not a waste, like what other mummy said, adult also 5 years validity period, child also, thou we dont travel that often. Till now, when we go pass the customs, they didn't bother to ask me to change passport/photo, after like 13mths.