Answer survey and get prizes (vouchers and more)

eileen

By doing short survey you can earn vouchers!

Simply PM me your email or post your email address here for me to send you the link.:Dancing_wub:

Angelmum

I know an on-line survey company known as YourVoice, wats yours?
YourVoice

Signed up a year and only did 1 survey. Realised to redeem voucher easily, I had to refer friends. The points awarded to refer 1 friend is more den the survey I did!! Thus to best is refer friend if u want to redeem $10 voucher or more easily. How does yours work?

EnFlor

Is this something related to being a mystery shopper ?

First, u r required to experience it, observe everything eg:service and finally give comments. At the end of it, the participant can get vouchers or money reimbursement (if money reimburse, that means, what u've just experienced will be considered f.o.c).

FYI...mummies, some local companies are recruiting people to be mystery shoppers. If u want to unwind, love shopping/dining....those companies are interested to have u as their mystery shoppers. In return fo gaining something from the experience, u have to give them the relevant info. They don't hire 'bo chap' freeloader mystery shopper Ok. :001_302:

Just found out that such fruitful activity exists coz i just started working on a project for a company dealing in gathering mystery shoppers' info.
hmmmm, pretty interesting, don't u think ?

baby2008

Is this something related to being a mystery shopper ?

First, u r required to experience it, observe everything eg:service and finally give comments. At the end of it, the participant can get vouchers or money reimbursement (if money reimburse, that means, what u've just experienced will be considered f.o.c).

FYI...mummies, some local companies are recruiting people to be mystery shoppers. If u want to unwind, love shopping/dining....those companies are interested to have u as their mystery shoppers. In return fo gaining something from the experience, u have to give them the relevant info. They don't hire 'bo chap' freeloader mystery shopper Ok. :001_302:

Just found out that such fruitful activity exists coz i just started working on a project for a company dealing in gathering mystery shoppers' info.
hmmmm, pretty interesting, don't u think ?
hi..
me intrested,,
used to work in FNB line..so u have their contact?