EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

I just went for my scan this morning. I thought i was 11w2d, but the scan showed that im 11w6d. So my edd has been pushed forward to 12 jan, which happens to be my birthday too! Hehe
I guess it changes quite often cause gynae followed CRL. Baby measured at 5.1cm now. It wasnt so active actually. Its moving the hands and sucking thumb. So amazing n cute!!

Im gg for the Oscar Test at Eastshore next week. I hope all will be okay...
I also asked my gynae if the EDD has changed cos of the date shown on the scan. He also said it depends on the baby's position and CRL.
Some times, the baby likes to curl up. Other times, the baby may stretch out.
So he said we sill stick to the EDD that he said on the first visit.
Wish you all the best for your OSCAR scan!

lag

I can spot a small balloon on my tummy too.. still can fit into most of my clothings just that got a small tummy.. and need to use the belly belt..

Hopefully i can start putting on some weight.. lost 2.5kg due to MS for the past 2 mths..

Happy MTB

Hi Excited mummy,

Am with dr benjamin tham too. He gave u the omega 369? Or you bought yourself? I was given obimin, natal care plus ( fish oil), calcium pills and duphaston from him. Maybe u wanna consult him on the vitamins?

Reiko

Hi Reiko,

yes its worth it! When i went to see doc again, i saw my baby's leg like 'KIAO KAH"..haaa put the leg straight up & rest against me. baby even use the leg n push him/herself backward to stretch.haha amazing!! its def worth it no matter how bad the MS or expensive the price is! :) hee...Few months later, we can feel baby kicking which our hubby cannot feel! :)
Hi happy, I know how you feel, its really undescribable feeling to see the little one inside us. It's like so amazing and so exciting! I am already starting to think abt meeting the lil one n holding in my arms although it's like 6 mths down the road :p

Reiko

Ya my boobs getting bigger too. But think still acceptable. Am putting on weight about 1kg i think. Did you put on any weight? i got a friend who only shows her tummy on her 6mth, but her baby is bigger than what doc expected. So big or small doesnt affect baby.:) Initially my edd is 3 jan but
after the measurement is 7 jan now. I will be able to know baby gender on my next appt in july. Looking forward.:)
Ya my boobs are also getting bigger and I am wondering when is a good time to get new bras, as we will still be growing?

My edd is 7 Jan too! I guess we will b delivering around the same time :)

Happy MTB

Hi melchocas,

I only feel nausea but i seldom throw up so my weight is always increasing..but the giddiness is making me so weak esp mine is more to night time.
Usually ms will get better at 2nd trim, just bear with it a few more weeks ya. Gaining 1.7kg is a good start. V soon u feel better!;) Will update on my nxt visit!:)

Happy MTB

Hi reiko,

Yea!:) i already start thinking bringing my little junior, holding hands walking around, shopping, eating, playing! haaaa!!!

Happy MTB

Hi reiko,

Haa. Really! (7 jan). Great! We gt the same edd;) *blinks*. am still wearing my bra now although i felt quite tight already. Think a few weeks time, have to go buy new bras. But am thinking to buy those without wire to hold the boobs not or buy without wire support as our tummy will grow bigger, may make our breast there uncomfortable with the wire there. What you think?

Reiko

I didn't know about the incentive package First Baby membership will allow discount for OSCAR scan?
Anyway I paid $400+ for the OSCAR scan, blood test & 20wk detailed scanning.

My baby was rather active and didnt want to stay put in a position for the senior radiographer to scan and take the measurements.
The senior radiographer asked me if my muscles are painful if she pressed hard. I said ok. She said if I feel the urge to go to the bathroom, just tell her. She is nice. Kareen Bock. After she shook the probe gently on my belly for a while to nudge my baby, then my baby eventually decided to be more co-operative. So glad that it took less than 1 hour for the OSCAR scan n blood test to be over.
Hi excitedmummy, welcome!:) when's your edd?

Yonghui mentioned there's discount for the Oscar test and the TMC wards when she signed the first baby incentive package, I did not sign so just wondering if it's worth to sign. Anyway I checked my med bill n I know why I am paying slightly more because my gynae sent me for more detailed blood tests eg thyroid and also my hubb as he is first time dad so he went for blood test too, I read in another thread that because dad also can pass some cells/genes to the child so it's better to get their blood test too. You can read more here: http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f32/down-syndrome-test-33539/index2.html

Hope this helps :)

melcochas

Hi melcochas,

Where do u get the mum2b prental vit? from your doc?
it's so comprehensive that it has everything?
Hv told doc abt painful soles n swollen feet.
He said cos of extra weight n pressure etc, will get worse subsequently.
i wear bedroom slippers at home to cushion.
Yup, from my doc! Its not too good to eat so much vits at one go cos ur body cant possibly absorb all. So i just took prenatals by doc, milk fot mommies and golden kiwis! Thats all. Too much of good stuff is not so gd actually. I dont have any proba w/ my feet byt i get pelvic pressure alot!

melcochas

Hi melchocas,

I only feel nausea but i seldom throw up so my weight is always increasing..but the giddiness is making me so weak esp mine is more to night time.
Usually ms will get better at 2nd trim, just bear with it a few more weeks ya. Gaining 1.7kg is a good start. V soon u feel better!;) Will update on my nxt visit!:)
But i think e weight gained is from my boobs! Hehehe! Cant wait for more check ups!!

Reiko

Hi happymtb,

So I guess I am not the only one feeling so over eager to meet the lil one! Haha

I don't know if we shld get those wo wires because I am afraid if it gets bigger wo wired support, it will become saggy in future...but it might be more uncomfortable than non wired...

Reiko

Hi mecholas

It's so good to gain weigh! I lost ard 2+kg due to MS, although I am slowly gaining appetite but still I am not eating as per my usual portions...hope I can eat better! I can't eat/drink too much at the moment cos I will vomit all out... :(

But hey share with us your Oscar test experience, I am sure you will be feeling so excited abt the lil one like those of us who went :)

Reiko

I can spot a small balloon on my tummy too.. still can fit into most of my clothings just that got a small tummy.. and need to use the belly belt..

Hopefully i can start putting on some weight.. lost 2.5kg due to MS for the past 2 mths..
Hi lag,

I am starting to show a lil tummy too although I lost some weighs too. I am starting to buy stretchable dresses because I can't fit into my pants! Haha it's quite depressing to shop for clothes now...we can't fit into the pretty ones for the moment :p

lag

i got a wedding dinner in mid july and another dinner in mid sept.. now i got nothing to wear.. *headache*

lag

ladies.. anyone facing the same problem as me??

I realise i got tons of saliva.. quite irriating at times.. i got soo sick of swollowing my saliva until i prefer to spit them out..

I keep running to the loo.. but then the amt i release seem soo little.. i tot this problem only happen at the later stage..i am facing it now..

melcochas

Hi mecholas

It's so good to gain weigh! I lost ard 2+kg due to MS, although I am slowly gaining appetite but still I am not eating as per my usual portions...hope I can eat better! I can't eat/drink too much at the moment cos I will vomit all out... :(

But hey share with us your Oscar test experience, I am sure you will be feeling so excited abt the lil one like those of us who went :)
Hi dear!

I lost 4kg due to MS and only gained back 1.7 kg so far. Slowly but surely we will gain all the weight :) 1st tri baby doesnt require much food from us so its okay :)

I will share it on tues ya! Cant wait to see my little one kicking his/her legs an sucking the thumb! I recorded a video and keep watching it 183736x!! Hehehe

melcochas

ladies.. anyone facing the same problem as me??

I realise i got tons of saliva.. quite irriating at times.. i got soo sick of swollowing my saliva until i prefer to spit them out..

I keep running to the loo.. but then the amt i release seem soo little.. i tot this problem only happen at the later stage..i am facing it now..
I run to the loo alot too only to find a lil pee coming out! You try leaning frontwards, it helpa to release more. But i noticed i can pee more if i squat. When i go jb, i use squat toilets and it came out more. Hehe u can try. My saliva is okay but i have lots of boogers! Heh heh!

Hi Excited mummy,

Am with dr benjamin tham too. He gave u the omega 369? Or you bought yourself? I was given obimin, natal care plus ( fish oil), calcium pills and duphaston from him. Maybe u wanna consult him on the vitamins?
No, the omega 3-6-9 was bought by me from Robinson's.
I have been eating them even b4 i got pregnant.
Have been taking centrum which he says is ok.
Bought calcium supplements cos centrum multi-vitamin does not contain enough calcium

Have bought the fish oil and obimin recently.
I'm also on duphaston to stabilise cos of bleeding.