EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Hi excitedmummy, welcome!:) when's your edd?

Yonghui mentioned there's discount for the Oscar test and the TMC wards when she signed the first baby incentive package, I did not sign so just wondering if it's worth to sign. Anyway I checked my med bill n I know why I am paying slightly more because my gynae sent me for more detailed blood tests eg thyroid and also my hubb as he is first time dad so he went for blood test too, I read in another thread that because dad also can pass some cells/genes to the child so it's better to get their blood test too. You can read more here: http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f32/down-syndrome-test-33539/index2.html

Hope this helps :)
Hi Reiko, my edd is 12 Jan 2012. :D

Happy MTB

Hi reiko,

Ya. The saggy part is also a concern. Hmm headache..but i think wearing it with the strap holding it firmly should be okay? Hmm... Headache again.. Haaa.

Happy MTB

Hi lag,

I do not have that much saliva. I go to the loo quite often and release very little too. At first i worried is urine infection but doc check is clear. So guess its normal.

Happy MTB

Hi excited mummy,

Its better to stop taking those you bought from robinson. Just concentrate what doc have prescribed you should b enough. Am on duphaston too cs of bleeding inside too.

Yonghui

Hi Reiko,

They have a $100 discount for the ward stay so works out to be close to the value of the membership, plus the other discounts for pre-natal classes.
Anyone booking for pre-natal class by the way?
My $300+ doesn't include the 20th wk detailed scanning either..

Oh the incentive package incl discounts for the wards too? I didn't know that, if it is then it is quite worth to sign the package. Do you know how much is the discount?

My gynae is bernardette Yvonne soong, have been reading that her charges are slightly higher so wanted to check with other mtbs. She told me it is compulsory for 1st time dad to get their blood tested, is it true? Anyone's hubb had/going for blood test?

Does the $300 which u paid incl the 20th wk detailed scanning? Mine does not.

Yonghui

Hi mummies,

Good to see all the interaction here! Have been happily sharing my good news with my friends lately and asking for confinement nannies contact, since our EDD is going to kena CNY surcharges!! :nah:

Anyone looking for good confinement nannies too?

Physical changes wise - i do feel the MS and fatigue easing a little after my 12th week =) though still feel like vomitting sometimes.
I'm trying to gain back the weight i lost, haha suspect that's why my boobs haven't increased much..lol! But i do prefer wearing the non wire bras at home, much more comfy and less restrictive :001_302:

Hi excited mummy,

Its better to stop taking those you bought from robinson. Just concentrate what doc have prescribed you should b enough. Am on duphaston too cs of bleeding inside too.
Yes, i've stopped those which I bought fr robinson. Just take those prescribed by doc.
Bleeding has stopped. But had spotting the other day. Just realize I have brown discharge today...

Happy MTB

Yes, i've stopped those which I bought fr robinson. Just take those prescribed by doc.
Bleeding has stopped. But had spotting the other day. Just realize I have brown discharge today...
Hi Excited Mummy,

Brown Spotting is ok. That is what doc told me lah. Just continue to eat your duphaston, its really good. dont worry.

melcochas

Oh dear, i am having what i think is ear infection? My ears hurt up till my throat. I don't know whether throat inflammation or ear infection. Its only on the right side. Im going to the GP this afternoon.

Happy MTB

Oh dear, i am having what i think is ear infection? My ears hurt up till my throat. I don't know whether throat inflammation or ear infection. Its only on the right side. Im going to the GP this afternoon.
Hi Melcochas,

May not be infection maybe too heaty or you strained the vien or muscle that link together. But better go GP and check. For me, recently one side of my ear blocked, until now still blocked. Also on the right side.

lag

i paid ard $390++ for both the oscar + the 20th wk detail scan after 10% discount from the FBI program..
What prenatal class are there available at TMC??