Private Investigator

Carlisle

Being a sahm doesn't make you un-sexy or unworthy. I feel that sahm are very extraordinary people.
There! It's nice to hear things like this! It brings out the best in every mummies or even women who are working at home. Count me as one.

I feel that if u suspect your spouse is having affair, it best to get a PI instead of doing all the checks yourself. It will cause unnecessary stress.

breakfree

i am hearing more and more ppl having affair.

Now i suspect my own brother is also having affair.

Should I ask my sister in law to engage a PI to get evidence as I feel she is really pitiful.

mommytots

wow. why not talk to him first?

hmm.. is it they are not getting enough sex or that the partners are not attractive enough for them? The genes thingy?

What does the men have to say in this?

newlife2010

i think it's the influence of the western think that cos more ppl to be open minded.

i feel should not alert your brother as u don't have any prove and naturally he will denied it.

U should talk to your sister in law, give her support.

dinnie

i am hearing more and more ppl having affair.

Now i suspect my own brother is also having affair.

Should I ask my sister in law to engage a PI to get evidence as I feel she is really pitiful.
don't jump to conclusion first. And don't tell your sister in law anything yet as u might be wrong and this will affect their marriage.

what makes u suspect your brother? did someone saw him with any women or u saw something?

yvettetan

I concur with what mic2 has said.

I have used Catchcheatingspouse.com.sg aka Kokusai Security before and I have only this to tell you.... Don't waste your precious money!
They charge a bomb but are unable to find any useful evidence at all of my husband's affair.
At the end, I had to spend another smaller sum of money to engage another PI and he was able to get the evidence in a short time.
I am sure the company will try to discredit what I say, but you can ask yourself this question... if catchcheatingspouse.com.sg is that good, why do they need to advertise?

mic2

I concur with what mic2 has said.

I have used Catchcheatingspouse.com.sg aka Kokusai Security before and I have only this to tell you.... Don't waste your precious money!
They charge a bomb but are unable to find any useful evidence at all of my husband's affair.
At the end, I had to spend another smaller sum of money to engage another PI and he was able to get the evidence in a short time.
I am sure the company will try to discredit what I say, but you can ask yourself this question... if catchcheatingspouse.com.sg is that good, why do they need to advertise?
yes, that company simply is a con company. The boss (Magnum) just know how to boast only. We should exposed this cheater so that no more mummies fell to his tricks again

breakfree

don't jump to conclusion first. And don't tell your sister in law anything yet as u might be wrong and this will affect their marriage.

what makes u suspect your brother? did someone saw him with any women or u saw something?
Karen, guess what? my suspicion is correct.
The PI u recommend just told me that my brother is having affair with a young PRC women, and he is spending a lot of money on her.

Will be waiting to meet up with the PI today to see the phtos. Now in a dilemma, whether to talk to my sister in law or confront my brother to make him stop?

Soul

Sometimes we treasure what we lost. Other times we might not even bother. I don't think it's about western culture it's just men women and how people view their values in this world today. Tread carefully because you are in a position few would like to be in.

breakfree

hi, i know i have to tread carefully. I get a PI because there was no way for us to find out the truth. And i don't wan to wrongfully accuse of him. He also deny that he have a women when my sister inlaw ask him. He claim he is working very hard to earn a living but my sister in law, still not appreciate. He was getting bad to worse, and stopped giving household expenses and pocket money for the children. I pity my sister in law. I felt ashamed that how can my brother do this to my sister in law. Standing in a women perspective, I feel that we should help a fellow lady, and if my brother feel that because of me finding out the truth and wanting to cut of ties with me, so be it. Because i didn't do anything wrong, I am just hoping to wake him up instead of letting him continuning with the wrong doing.

Family ties is important but i feel that we should not let him lying to my sister in law. If i confront him and he still refuse to see that women than i will let my sister in law knows and let her decide what to do next.

lyra

Have you guys heard of this book "The five love languages" by Gary Chapman?
I am reading it and found the book really good in maintaining good relationship between husband and wife. I do not deny that sometimes some men are just incorrigible. But in many instances, it could be that both husband and wife are not speaking each other's love languages, the love tank has been left empty for a long time, so eventually one of them eventually seek love elsewhere. Sometimes even if one of the party found love elsewhere, sometimes it is still possible to salvage the marriage if the problem is with differences in understanding each other's love languages.

miccghar

I believe most of us will want to salvage the marriage if there is a chance. But many a time, it's beyond salvage, that's why the ladies are doing things to protect themselves.

channel

Hi all, I am new to this forum.

I suspect my husband is having an affair with a colleague.

I saw many intimate messages and he always say he need to OT and network with colleague and coming home late.

I was thinking of getting a friend to help me to follow him. As i don't want to waste money if i wronged him. But am afraid he will discover.

Thought of getting a PI, but don;t know whether is it worth it. Can mummies advices?

dinnie

hi, pls don't ever get your friend to follow as it will jeopardize things if he find out.

what i feel if u have suspicion, try to find out more before doing anything.

If u are getting a PI, make sure u set a objective. If not u will waste your money and time.

BETRAYED

channel, dinnie is right, u must have a objective, if not u will waste your money.

Remember, when u get a PI, look for someone reliable, don't simply engaged those who offer u cheap. There are a few u should avoid, like catch cheating spouse, DP ...........