EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Happy MTB

hahaa... ya.. and you will sure miss it when after you give birth.. hehee...

i went to see my gynea on Friday... and after a scan we see that the baby higher chance is of a boy.. hehe.. but my gynea says to confirm on my next visit which is before national day.. if it is a boy, then no need to buy too much clothes... cos my 1st boy's clothes can be kept for him.. hehehe
Hi Shortbellrene,

Wow. Congrats! mine will know this coming saturday..hee..cannot wait already...

lag

Shortbellrene>> my next appt is 6 aug...before NDP =p

anyone still puking??? I wk 15 liao.. still puking now and then... once or twice a day...

melcochas

Hope we all get better soon!

Now my current discomfort is odd sensations in tummy. Baby has moved up a little near to my belly ad i can feel random poking which is pretty strong. And when i lie down i can no longer lie on my side. It has to be on my back.

Anyone same thing happenin? Heee!

Hope we all get better soon!

Now my current discomfort is odd sensations in tummy. Baby has moved up a little near to my belly ad i can feel random poking which is pretty strong. And when i lie down i can no longer lie on my side. It has to be on my back.

Anyone same thing happenin? Heee!
yup.. sometimes i can feel it too... but i cant lie on my back.. i can only lie on my side... hahaha..

Happy MTB

Dear mummies,

Am in my week 14. My discomfort now is the ligament pain and bloating. I hardly sleep as i have to lie on my back too, feel quite uncomfy at the side. I still cannot find my best sleeping position. Another thing is my lips are very very dry, sometimes it will peel. Anyone have dry lips?

Mel: how is your ligament pain?

melcochas

Dear mummies,

Am in my week 14. My discomfort now is the ligament pain and bloating. I hardly sleep as i have to lie on my back too, feel quite uncomfy at the side. I still cannot find my best sleeping position. Another thing is my lips are very very dry, sometimes it will peel. Anyone have dry lips?

Mel: how is your ligament pain?
Mine is like slight cramps and more on the left side. but that`s not so often now. Currently is the sleeping position problem too! I can`t seem to lie on the side cause it will somehow cause a bit of pressure and then when i sleep on my back i felt so much better. but then there`s this dull ache feeling in the centre of my tummy.

and yes, i have very very dry lips too! and lots of boogers in my nose. hehe so funny cos so many changes to our body...

Yonghui

Shortbellrene>> my next appt is 6 aug...before NDP =p

anyone still puking??? I wk 15 liao.. still puking now and then... once or twice a day...
Hi lag,

Me too.. Puked for 3 straight days! Interestingly I didnt puke during my entire 1st trimester, only started in my 14th wk.. Try not to eat too full or heavy meals, feel it helps =)

Yonghui

Mine is like slight cramps and more on the left side. but that`s not so often now. Currently is the sleeping position problem too! I can`t seem to lie on the side cause it will somehow cause a bit of pressure and then when i sleep on my back i felt so much better. but then there`s this dull ache feeling in the centre of my tummy.

and yes, i have very very dry lips too! and lots of boogers in my nose. hehe so funny cos so many changes to our body...
Hi mel,

Yup, it's so interesting, every wk we experience new things.. I also get the dull ache sometimes & not sleeping well cos keep getting up to go toilet!! =p

Happy MTB

Hey Mel, ya mine also more on the left...right still okay. I read on the net that the pain will usually be on the right, but we are on the left..haa.yes yes, i feel the pressure too when i lie on the side.
Today my lips suddenly bleed, omg, i keep applying lip balm..too dry already. I have also alot of boogers!! haahah..those actually make me feel hard to breathe cos its all stucked inside and blocked my nose..i did tried digging out, and there are dry blood too...oh dear...-_-..

Yonghui

Hey Mel, ya mine also more on the left...right still okay. I read on the net that the pain will usually be on the right, but we are on the left..haa.yes yes, i feel the pressure too when i lie on the side.
Today my lips suddenly bleed, omg, i keep applying lip balm..too dry already. I have also alot of boogers!! haahah..those actually make me feel hard to breathe cos its all stucked inside and blocked my nose..i did tried digging out, and there are dry blood too...oh dear...-_-..
Oh dear, hope ur blocked nose gets better soon, I read from babycentre that the boogers and dryness is common, can try steaming ur nose by placing ur nose over hot water with some elcalyptus oil..see if it helps? Or apply vicks to lubricate the nostrils, that helps for dry nose in cold countries

Happy MTB

Oh dear, hope ur blocked nose gets better soon, I read from babycentre that the boogers and dryness is common, can try steaming ur nose by placing ur nose over hot water with some elcalyptus oil..see if it helps? Or apply vicks to lubricate the nostrils, that helps for dry nose in cold countries
Hi Yonghui,

Thank you. those vicks lubricant can get it from pharmacy?

Yonghui

Yup, can get from guardians or watsons stores, no need to get from their pharmacy sections, should be on the normal racks

melcochas

But i read they say on e left?? Hehe ..
My tummy small but can feel so much pressure...
I clean my nose every hr ! Heee. And yup have dry blood...

Happy MTB

But i read they say on e left?? Hehe ..
My tummy small but can feel so much pressure...
I clean my nose every hr ! Heee. And yup have dry blood...
Hmm i read on the right? OK. u read left , i read right, so both side also can la! haaaaa. Ya me too, i start to feel the pressure & weight already. Also good la, we can feel baby is inside. HEEEs.

Reiko

Dear mummies

Is anyone still feeling nausea? Although my nausea is getting milder but i m feeling frustrated over the vomit taste at the back of my throat. :(

Yah I have been having problems with sleeping positions too. I read that it's better for us to lie on our sides because lying on our backs will increase the pressure on our spine but it seems no matter what positions I m lying in, I feel so uncomfortable. Also might be due to the cramps in our tummy that is more active in the night. I wonder if it was cos the baby is too active in the night. Can't seems to sleep wel in the nights and I thought 2nd tri is supposed to be the easiest time. Sigh.