EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

melcochas

Dear mummies

Is anyone still feeling nausea? Although my nausea is getting milder but i m feeling frustrated over the vomit taste at the back of my throat. :(

Yah I have been having problems with sleeping positions too. I read that it's better for us to lie on our sides because lying on our backs will increase the pressure on our spine but it seems no matter what positions I m lying in, I feel so uncomfortable. Also might be due to the cramps in our tummy that is more active in the night. I wonder if it was cos the baby is too active in the night. Can't seems to sleep wel in the nights and I thought 2nd tri is supposed to be the easiest time. Sigh.
Hi Reiko!

I thought so too, but apparently it has not been easy for us, yet. I'm coming 15 weeks, but i still throw up and i foresee it will continue all the way till i give birth? Hehe. Its frustrating alright but i can't help but to feel assured that baby's okay. Hehe!

And back pain, now i can lie on my sides esp left side better. And its good for us n bb too :) but i feel uncomfy at night like more gas and all..

Happy MTB

Hey ya, i feel more bloated and more pressure on my tummy especially at night starting from the evening. Guess now our main problem is sleeping position. The lack of sleep is really frustrating as it will lead to giddiness and headache. well wait a while more, see how it goes. we are just like roller coaster. There are changes up and down:) haha.
Hi Reiko!

I thought so too, but apparently it has not been easy for us, yet. I'm coming 15 weeks, but i still throw up and i foresee it will continue all the way till i give birth? Hehe. Its frustrating alright but i can't help but to feel assured that baby's okay. Hehe!

And back pain, now i can lie on my sides esp left side better. And its good for us n bb too :) but i feel uncomfy at night like more gas and all..

Jas77

Hi everyone! I'm new here! A first time mother whose baby is due either on 31/12/2011 or 1/1/2012... Hehe... not sure which date the baby will choose to make an apprearance so I decided to join both forums!

How has everyone been? I'm with Adelina Wong @ Thomson Medical and she's been really great so far. Just went for my 17 week scan and it's 80% that we'll be having a girl! Kekeke.. but Doc did say it was only 80% and that we would find out more in the detailed scan in August.
:Dancing_wub:

Happy MTB

Hi everyone! I'm new here! A first time mother whose baby is due either on 31/12/2011 or 1/1/2012... Hehe... not sure which date the baby will choose to make an apprearance so I decided to join both forums!

How has everyone been? I'm with Adelina Wong @ Thomson Medical and she's been really great so far. Just went for my 17 week scan and it's 80% that we'll be having a girl! Kekeke.. but Doc did say it was only 80% and that we would find out more in the detailed scan in August.
:Dancing_wub:
Hi jas77,

Congrats and welcome! Initially i wanted to choose adelina wong, but the nurse told me she will be on holiday during end of december which may not be around to help me labour. Just to play safe i cancelled my appt with her as i prefer to have the same gynae when i give birth.:) so far am with dr benjamin tham. He is good too:) i have to wait for 2 more weeks to see the gender. Haaa. Looking forward.

lag

hey my edd is 3 jan... hoping that baby decide to come out on either 30 dec or 31 dec..haa.. then can go to school 1 yr earlier..no need to fight with dragon kids..

Jas77

hey my edd is 3 jan... hoping that baby decide to come out on either 30 dec or 31 dec..haa.. then can go to school 1 yr earlier..no need to fight with dragon kids..
Hehe... same! Don't wanna squeeze with a BIG cohort!

Jas77

Hey Happy MTB, yeah... the staff told me about her absence during that time. But cos a few of my friends have been with her and I was very comfortable with her, I decided to stick to her. Fingers crossed that nothing happens during the time that she's away! I heard from my friends that the gyne friend she sends her patients to in times when she is not around is pretty good too.

You're going for your detailed scan in 2 weeks? Envy envy! Somehow I feel seeing the baby once a month is not enough!!!!! And seeing her for only that few mintues!!! My detailed scan will be a month from now.

melcochas

Hi mommies!

At 14 weeks i start to feel baby's movements. Those "quickening" feeling. Whoa! Having a small and thin skin really is good eh? Everything also i can feel early. At close to 4 mths, i am totallg not showing at all! Heeee!

My tumtum goes "pop pop pop" every once in a while!

Hi mommies!

At 14 weeks i start to feel baby's movements. Those "quickening" feeling. Whoa! Having a small and thin skin really is good eh? Everything also i can feel early. At close to 4 mths, i am totallg not showing at all! Heeee!

Wow! That's great. I have not felt the kicking from my baby yet.
Tummy is still not obvious even though I am close to 4 mths.
People cant really tell I am pregnant... probably just think I am a little plump and has a little tummy...

Hey Happy MTB, yeah... the staff told me about her absence during that time. But cos a few of my friends have been with her and I was very comfortable with her, I decided to stick to her. Fingers crossed that nothing happens during the time that she's away! I heard from my friends that the gyne friend she sends her patients to in times when she is not around is pretty good too.

You're going for your detailed scan in 2 weeks? Envy envy! Somehow I feel seeing the baby once a month is not enough!!!!! And seeing her for only that few mintues!!! My detailed scan will be a month from now.
Hi Jas, congrats...

I also hope that my bb can come out in Dec.. so that i would not miss the CNY but my EDD date is on 17th Jan....

melcochas

People cant really tell I am pregnant... probably just think I am a little plump and has a little tummy...
Same here hun! I have just a small bulge and just wondering if e little one has space to move around? Hehe

Happy MTB

Hi Jas77,

nope. next 2 weeks was just a normal scan from doctore, doc will be able to tell from there but it is not so accurate as detailed scan la...:) my detailed scan is also on aungust. Yea!! i find it not enough to see baby once a month!!! NOT NOT ENOUGH!! haaa.

Happy MTB

Hi mommies!

Hi Mel,

WOW! but how is the feeling like, cos i have strange feeling too but i thought is the ligament pain, sometimes even cramp, so i really cannot tell if it is baby's movement.

Happy MTB

Hi Excited Mummy,

Me too, intitally i thought my tum is big, but now almost 4 mths still look like am having big tummy, and more fleshy now..hmm i rather show more like a preg woman rather than feeling am getting plump..haaaa.

Happy MTB

Hi all Mummies,

What are the symptons you all are having now? I am still sleepy, but more energy than before. Sometimes i feel really out of breath as when i talk i can feel slight panting...i cannot really sleep well at night, always wake up in the middle of the night..i also feel more cramps than before, funny funny feeling, i do not know what is that..lastly, during evening time, my gastric area feel tighter and very hard. haaaa.

Jas77

Hi all Mummies,

What are the symptons you all are having now? I am still sleepy, but more energy than before. Sometimes i feel really out of breath as when i talk i can feel slight panting...i cannot really sleep well at night, always wake up in the middle of the night..i also feel more cramps than before, funny funny feeling, i do not know what is that..lastly, during evening time, my gastric area feel tighter and very hard. haaaa.
Hey Happy MTB,

Having almost the same symptoms as you. I sleep as early as 9pm nowadays but wake up at least three times in the night.
Having cramps more often too. My gyne said that it's normal unless we start bleeding so do keep a lookout. And in the evenings, my tummy is super super tight while in the morning it's like I'm not pregnant at all!! So funny....

Happy MTB

Hey Happy MTB,

Having almost the same symptoms as you. I sleep as early as 9pm nowadays but wake up at least three times in the night.
Having cramps more often too. My gyne said that it's normal unless we start bleeding so do keep a lookout. And in the evenings, my tummy is super super tight while in the morning it's like I'm not pregnant at all!! So funny....
Hi Jas77,

How many weeks are you now? I felt more relieved after hearing that. just wonder, if mine is normal or not..haaa..i realized am quite easily disturbed by noise. how about you? ya super tight right..haaa..

Beanie2012

Hi all mummies,

I am new to this forum.

After reading all the threads here, I am getting excited and somehow panicky about the changes that I am going to experience till the delivery date. I am going to deliver at KK. Hope everything goes well.

I am into my 12th week now..... and EDD is 31 Jan 2012. I hope that I can enjoy my goodies and meals during CNY :)

Well, the funny thing is that my mother, sister and bro are all of the dragon zodiac and my baby will be joining them as well!

:)

Happy MTB

Hi all mummies,

I am new to this forum.

After reading all the threads here, I am getting excited and somehow panicky about the changes that I am going to experience till the delivery date. I am going to deliver at KK. Hope everything goes well.

I am into my 12th week now..... and EDD is 31 Jan 2012. I hope that I can enjoy my goodies and meals during CNY :)

Well, the funny thing is that my mother, sister and bro are all of the dragon zodiac and my baby will be joining them as well!

:)
Hi Beanie2012,

Congrats & welcome!!! :) wow so coincidence, all dragon. haaa..but heard its good to have more than 3 same zodiac in the family.:)

Jas77

Hi Jas77,

How many weeks are you now? I felt more relieved after hearing that. just wonder, if mine is normal or not..haaa..i realized am quite easily disturbed by noise. how about you? ya super tight right..haaa..
I'm 17weeks now. Noise ah.. ok lah... i'm surrounded by noise everyday becos of my job. keke.