Wat Brand of Diaper Do u wear for ur KID on NIGHT ?

ling.er

Im using Diaper Brand since son was 3mth... Nw 13Mth + he is stil wearing M size .. But This few week i notice tat sometime the weewee will flow out.. His top was all wet ...Sometime even his pillow was wet ... It flow from in front ...

I was thinkin wan change other brand anot ....

Pureen try b4 alrd cannot .. Cant really hold his weewee thru night..

apollo

maybe u can let him wear L size at night. cos my son has the same pro too. he is wearing XL but at night will leak though XL fits him nicely. so we buy XXL for him to use at night and XL during daytime nap or go out. Mamypoko is good =)

ziggyy

Alpha Male
Mamypoko for night. You may want to get a size larger too.

Used Huggies, Drypers, Pet Pet and Mamypoko before. Drypers cheap but seriously lousy... Pet Pet and Huggies almost the same imo but since Pet pet cheaper, I'll use that for the day.

Mamypoko for night. You may want to get a size larger too.

Used Huggies, Drypers, Pet Pet and Mamypoko before. Drypers cheap but seriously lousy... Pet Pet and Huggies almost the same imo but since Pet pet cheaper, I'll use that for the day.
Hi Ziggy,

I've been using Drypers until recently cos my baby is in between the XL and XXL size. XL cuts into h thighs and XXL too big. I like drypers compared to the other brands like Huggies, pet pet and pureen le.

Maybe it depends on baby's butt?

Now i'm using huggies and it holds through the night. I have not tried mamypoko. The cutting is small is it?

Think i have to try Pet Pet again, didn't like it last time

ziggyy

Alpha Male
Ya, drypers' cutting is a little small for my baby's thighs. Another issues is it uses sticky tape, quite troublesome to use.

Somehow, Mamypoko's cutting seems good for my baby. It's a little more expensive but you can stock up during NTUC offer ($20.65/pack) or CK (not CK Tang...) sometimes have good offers.

Pet Pet also used to use sticky tape but they've recently changed to velcro. According to my wife, the cutting is smaller than Mamypoko, so we buy one size larger. Even buying one size larger, its still cheaper per pc compared to the other brands we've tried (except Drypers of course...)

Huggies cutting also seems smaller but as mentioned, since Pet Pet is cheaper, we switched after finishing up the Huggies. Also tried Pampers before (baby's a guinea pig....) but its a little expensive and again, Pet Pet seems to be a better alternative based on its value.

Thought of trying NTUC brand next time too but wife say cannot....

Ting

all the way used drypers n drypantz. no issue for me.. til their XXL is too small for pin so i changed to mamy poko pullups for night time.

ling.er

Im using Mamy Poko pull up pant ( Yellow Pack ) for him in day time.. Night time dryper M cannot alrd.. If L size is abit big cos hiss butt is small ... Huggies cutting is smaller then mamy Poko??? I request for their sample.. But it take about 21 day to mail...

So mean while i mayb buyin other brand to try out..
Try Goo,n sample.. IS thin n nice.. But some hw expensiv

fionliu

My girl using pigeon brand since birth till now 13 months, only when gtg out then use pampers pull up pant cos more convienient. Tried before changing to other brand that can get easily from supermarket but still maybe I so used to this pigeon that I feel it's suit my girl best.

Ya, drypers' cutting is a little small for my baby's thighs. Another issues is it uses sticky tape, quite troublesome to use.

Somehow, Mamypoko's cutting seems good for my baby. It's a little more expensive but you can stock up during NTUC offer ($20.65/pack) or CK (not CK Tang...) sometimes have good offers.

Pet Pet also used to use sticky tape but they've recently changed to velcro. According to my wife, the cutting is smaller than Mamypoko, so we buy one size larger. Even buying one size larger, its still cheaper per pc compared to the other brands we've tried (except Drypers of course...)

Huggies cutting also seems smaller but as mentioned, since Pet Pet is cheaper, we switched after finishing up the Huggies. Also tried Pampers before (baby's a guinea pig....) but its a little expensive and again, Pet Pet seems to be a better alternative based on its value.

Thought of trying NTUC brand next time too but wife say cannot....
Hi ziggy,

I actually bought a pack of Ntuc brand once when my gal was having diarrhoea, normal diapers too expensive to keep changing!! haha!

Cannot make it la, very fast gotta keep changing cos cannot really contain the pee. So its cheap in terms of price but everyday end up using more pieces and its inconvenient to keep changing diapers.

Hi All,

Personally ,i refer the sticky tape type that's why i like diapers. haha! I know most mummies here prefer the velcro type. I find drypers more durable cos the velcro type like huggies, i actually managed to pull the diaper and the velcro part apart!! lol. i think i'm too rough! haha!

Hi All,

Personally ,i refer the sticky tape type that's why i like diapers. haha! I know most mummies here prefer the velcro type. I find drypers more durable cos the velcro type like huggies, i actually managed to pull the diaper and the velcro part apart!! lol. i think i'm too rough! haha!
ha ha, i m the opposite, I hate the sticky tape!!! sometimes it's not sticky at all and in the end i have to use another piece.
I also use pet pet now that it has the velcro thingy

She wore drypers for 1week only I changed to mamypoko. Don't like the sticky tape and it causes very bad rash for her. So all the way using mamypoko, when she 7 month used the easy fit pulled up pant in the day $10.90 promo price, normal $13.90, but after no promo I changed to the normal pull up pant $15,20, at night use the stick one cos she slp soundly and can hold her weewee all the way till morning!

camom

Mine was on Huggies Dry cOmfort before he was fully toilet trained. Usually very heavy in the morn but no leakage. He has been "trained" to urine before sleeping so I dont't have this problem. He used to wake up to drink a full munchkin bottle of water in the night. Right now, he still does the same but no bed wetting.

ling.er

Mine was on Huggies Dry cOmfort before he was fully toilet trained. Usually very heavy in the morn but no leakage. He has been "trained" to urine before sleeping so I dont't have this problem. He used to wake up to drink a full munchkin bottle of water in the night. Right now, he still does the same but no bed wetting.

How old u start toilet trainin ???

camom

I started very late at 2 yrs 9 mths, unlike with my 1st kid. My younger kid was fully toilet trained at the ripe old age of 2 yrs 10 mths. My eldest was fully toilet trained at exactly 2yo.