EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

melcochas

Hi Mel,

WOW! but how is the feeling like, cos i have strange feeling too but i thought is the ligament pain, sometimes even cramp, so i really cannot tell if it is baby's movement.
Is not cramps.. Is like hunger pangs feeling but in fact u r not hungry! Its like bubbles popping... Nowadays i feel pressure on ny left pelvic area... Baby is on my left cause i hear its heartbeat everyday with a doppler. And i sleep on my left side. So everything is happeninh on e left thus the aching feeling.

Do u guys feel uncomfy as well?

Jas77

Is not cramps.. Is like hunger pangs feeling but in fact u r not hungry! Its like bubbles popping... Nowadays i feel pressure on ny left pelvic area... Baby is on my left cause i hear its heartbeat everyday with a doppler. And i sleep on my left side. So everything is happeninh on e left thus the aching feeling.

Hey melcochas,

What's a doppler? Did you get it from your doc? Sounds interesting!! Like you, I think everything's happening on the left for me too. Sometimes when I put my hand on the left side of my tummy, i can feel really quick heartbeats. WOnder if it's the baby or it's just me.. Keke

Same here hun! I have just a small bulge and just wondering if e little one has space to move around? Hehe
No worries. when i saw my gynae dr Benjamin Tham at wk 12, he said there is plenty of room for the baby to move around.
seeing him next week... wk 16. indeed i agree that seeing the baby only once every 4 wks is so not enough!
cant wait for wk 16 & wk 20 detailed scan...

mistygal

Hi Everyone

My EDD is 16 Jan 2012 but I am thinking I may be early cos of the many complications I have. :(

As I m already plump, dun see any additional tummy yet and I see my baby every week as I am required to have scans on weekly basis.

All the best to all of us!

melcochas

No worries. when i saw my gynae dr Benjamin Tham at wk 12, he said there is plenty of room for the baby to move around.
seeing him next week... wk 16. indeed i agree that seeing the baby only once every 4 wks is so not enough!
cant wait for wk 16 & wk 20 detailed scan...
Yuh! The waiting period for once every four weeks is a torture! Im seeing bb on wed! Cant wait!!

melcochas

Hi Everyone

My EDD is 16 Jan 2012 but I am thinking I may be early cos of the many complications I have. :(

As I m already plump, dun see any additional tummy yet and I see my baby every week as I am required to have scans on weekly basis.

All the best to all of us!

Wow so nice to see bb once a week... I have no tummy too hehe! Congrats hun btw !

Happy MTB

Hi mel, its like hunger? Which area cos i have those bubble feeling too but thought is the acid in my gastric? Where is the area u feel baby movement? Ya. I got the aching on my left too.

Happy MTB

Hey melcochas,

What's a doppler? Did you get it from your doc? Sounds interesting!! Like you, I think everything's happening on the left for me too. Sometimes when I put my hand on the left side of my tummy, i can feel really quick heartbeats. WOnder if it's the baby or it's just me.. Keke
Hi jas,

Ya i can feel the heartbeat on my tummy too. But isnt our own heartbeat. Hmm am confused too. Haa.

melcochas

Hi mel, its like hunger? Which area cos i have those bubble feeling too but thought is the acid in my gastric? Where is the area u feel baby movement? Ya. I got the aching on my left too.
Its like hunger, except tht ure nt hungry! Hehheh how cool is that? It happens at my right side near below my belly..

lag

same here..trying to feel for baby movement..dont know how to tell the difference ley.. sometimes can feel some "pop pop" movement.. sometimes can feel like a soft punch.. *shrug* 1st time mummy..haa tat why cannot tell the difference..

btw anyone doing any prenatal exercise??

Hi Lag,

some times i also can feel the "pop" movement but am still unsure. hahaha...

i am looking forward to see my gynea on the 8th Aug... hahahaa
same here..trying to feel for baby movement..dont know how to tell the difference ley.. sometimes can feel some "pop pop" movement.. sometimes can feel like a soft punch.. *shrug* 1st time mummy..haa tat why cannot tell the difference..

btw anyone doing any prenatal exercise??

Happy MTB

Hey all mummies,

yea, i am not so sure about the movement still. haaa. this week start to feel more on my ligament pain -_-..any mummies start to sign up for prenatal excercise?

melcochas

Hello mydear mommies!!

I had my 16th week scan ytd and baby was in a "praying" position! The gynae told us the gender already but we'll wait for 24/8 for the next scan! Or 1st week of sept for the detailed scanning!

Baby had grown so much. He/she at the right size for his/her gest age! So mommies no worries if u hve a small tummy like me! Baby is growing and have enough space!

I went for the taka baby fair and bought e stroller n car seat liao.. Managed to save a sum of money so why not :D

Happy MTB

Hello mydear mommies!!

I had my 16th week scan ytd and baby was in a "praying" position! The gynae told us the gender already but we'll wait for 24/8 for the next scan! Or 1st week of sept for the detailed scanning!

Baby had grown so much. He/she at the right size for his/her gest age! So mommies no worries if u hve a small tummy like me! Baby is growing and have enough space!

I went for the taka baby fair and bought e stroller n car seat liao.. Managed to save a sum of money so why not :D
Hi Mel,

Praying position? You mean the leg crossed? hee so cute. My nxt appt is this coming saturday for the gender..oo..hope my baby can coorperate. :) When will the Taka fair end?

melcochas

Hi Mel,

Praying position? You mean the leg crossed? hee so cute. My nxt appt is this coming saturday for the gender..oo..hope my baby can coorperate. :) When will the Taka fair end?
Not crossed legs. U know like how muslim prays? Hehe! So cute right..

It will end 14:08..

Happy MTB

Hi Mummies!

I went for my appt today!:) doc said is a baby girl! So happy! Hee. Baby was very cooperative. Open leg big big! Lol. So cute.:)