EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

linuspine

Hi Ladies.. not sure is there any daddy here.. my wife will be giving 2nd birth this Jan 2012. But i got this concern. i can hav the choice of Dec or Jan.

But if Dec birth, bb may tend to be slower... if Jan and it was the dragon year will have more challenge.. haiz.. dun knw hw to move on.. any advise? esp mummy or daddy that hav their children born at year end.. What yours thinking? or can email me to zhongjie1982@yahoo.com

Rgd:embarrassed:

Daddy (Linus) of princess Alicia

Spreema

Hi Ladies.. not sure is there any daddy here.. my wife will be giving 2nd birth this Jan 2012. But i got this concern. i can hav the choice of Dec or Jan.

But if Dec birth, bb may tend to be slower... if Jan and it was the dragon year will have more challenge.. haiz.. dun knw hw to move on.. any advise? esp mummy or daddy that hav their children born at year end.. What yours thinking? or can email me to zhongjie1982@yahoo.com

Rgd:embarrassed:

Daddy (Linus) of princess Alicia
Hi Linus

I have the same situation too - EDD 4th Jan but am thinking to let the baby choose when he wants to come out cos i want it to be all natural. Both Dec or Jan will have its pros and cons esp for this cohort where the rabbits are with the dragons.

For me, if the baby wants to come out in dec, we will try our best to do catching up. If not just let nature takes its course I think they will grow up fine.
If the baby wants to come out in Jan, it's fine with me too as I have my old primary school to depend on for Pri 1. Just afraid the cohort will be big and hence competitive during schooling days. Nevertheless, Baby will be a natural fighter :)

My 2 cents worth.

linuspine

Thanks.. Ya.. the fact is also mus rely on natural.. cos my first born is early by 1 month.. hence the date may nt be accurate.. bt of cos will like my 2nd born to be on time this time...

Happy MTB

Hi Linus,

I agreed with Spreema. Let natural take its course. It does not matter if it is slower or competitive, i believe everything have to depend on our children next time. It is not the timing that matters, its the upbringing am more concern.

linuspine

Thanks u all.. ya.. i still believe the upbringing is mre impt. cos my wife also quite teanse up of my child growing.. "maybe this is some typical mother thinking now".
Even born at year end then wat i can say is slowly teach.. m a person born in oct and also gone thru em3, nor tech, ITE den further my education.. hence this education years i relise academic is total diff with upbringing.. bt they are jus part of education..

Linus

IxSharon

Hi Ixsharon, Welcome & congrats! :) How are you?
Hi Happy MTB, i am good....but still feel bloated at night which caused me no appetite at all...haiz...
I just went for the 16th weeks scan, the doc told me 70% is a girl...but we not even have chance to look at it...the gynea is rushing for operation... :s

Happy MTB

Hi Happy MTB, i am good....but still feel bloated at night which caused me no appetite at all...haiz...
I just went for the 16th weeks scan, the doc told me 70% is a girl...but we not even have chance to look at it...the gynea is rushing for operation... :s
Hi IxSharon, congrats. i had my scan on my week 16th too..mine is also a girl :) but my gynae said is 95%. :) its ok , u can wait for the detailed scan on 20weeks, :)

Karcool

Hi all excited mummies to be :)

My EDD is 17th Jan and it'll be my first child. I had very bad MS, vomiting 5 times daily and don't want to eat at all cos all will come out in my vomit. Also tolerate plain water cos it makes me vomit as well.
Now in my 16 weeks but still feel low and vomiting. My gynae is Dr Adrian from Thomson but I'll be delivering in Mt A. Let's all jiayou together! :001_302: Take care mummies!

lag

Hi Linus

I have the same situation too - EDD 4th Jan but am thinking to let the baby choose when he wants to come out cos i want it to be all natural. Both Dec or Jan will have its pros and cons esp for this cohort where the rabbits are with the dragons.

For me, if the baby wants to come out in dec, we will try our best to do catching up. If not just let nature takes its course I think they will grow up fine.
If the baby wants to come out in Jan, it's fine with me too as I have my old primary school to depend on for Pri 1. Just afraid the cohort will be big and hence competitive during schooling days. Nevertheless, Baby will be a natural fighter :)

My 2 cents worth.
me also same situation..my EDD is 3rd jan!!!!!! both hubby and i are actually hoping for a late dec baby..haha maybe a xmas baby.. =p
Regarding the dec baby will be slower.. not a concern to both my hubby and i coz my hubby is a dec baby..and he never have a problem in sch becoz he is born in the mth of dec.. i guess it depends on the baby him/herself bah..

I am actually more worried abt fighting with all the dragon babies..although i also have my old primary sch to depend on for pri 1 ..

Happy MTB

Hi all excited mummies to be :)

My EDD is 17th Jan and it'll be my first child. I had very bad MS, vomiting 5 times daily and don't want to eat at all cos all will come out in my vomit. Also tolerate plain water cos it makes me vomit as well.
Now in my 16 weeks but still feel low and vomiting. My gynae is Dr Adrian from Thomson but I'll be delivering in Mt A. Let's all jiayou together! :001_302: Take care mummies!
Hi Karcool, Jiayou!!! you will be ok soon! If plain water makes u nausea, you can try drinking ribena, or honey water?

melcochas

I have been having ligament pain on my left especially.. so worried. i went to NUH A&E. baby`s fine. i was just worried. now i`m down with flu and slight infection. Haiyah,,,,

Happy MTB

I have been having ligament pain on my left especially.. so worried. i went to NUH A&E. baby`s fine. i was just worried. now i`m down with flu and slight infection. Haiyah,,,,
Hi Mel,

What happened, Where infection? i have ligament pain too, also on my left, & it became worse n more often, sometimes i can also feel like my menses is coming that kind...but doctor said its just the ligament pain that make me discomfort only. You dont worry ya...& take care dear..