Nursing rooms in Sg

igal_76

Couldn't find any the last time I went. Saw a sign that said parents' room or family, but staff said not for nursing, very confused

cmeilim

what abt the new mall call " nex" at serangoon? any nursing room provided?
i hv only passed by a diaper changing room at nex. can't recall where it is. wasn't really paying attention to whether there is a nursing room or not, but the isetan within nex might have a nursing room near the babies/children's dept.

Jlty

i have only passed by a diaper changing room at nex. can't recall where it is. wasn't really paying attention to whether there is a nursing room or not, but the isetan within nex might have a nursing room near the babies/children's dept.
got this info frm the web

Nursing Rooms
Nursing Rooms are located at every level of the mall.
SkyGarden (Level 4R) - Near Serangoon Public Library
Level 4 - near Food Junction & near Virtualand
Level 3 - near Isetan
Level 2 - near Isetan & near Watsons
Level 1 - near G2000 & near Crystal Jade Kitchen
Basement 1 - near M1 & near Shokutsu 10
Basement 2 - near Kim Eng Securities & near Jean Yip Hub

Leely

There are two nursing rooms at Isetan NEX, childrens department.. a bit tiny, not much space to maneuver after pushing stroller in and it's freezing cold (just like the rest of NEX).. but otherwise very clean with proper locks.. Diaper changing tables are outside the nursing rooms, so no need to worry abt smell.. :)

There are diaper changing rooms outside most toilets at NEX.. the door can be closed and there's a small stool inside, so you can use it as nursing room if desperate, I prefer taking a walk to isetan.. Much cleaner..

You can also go to Spring Maternity to use their changing rooms.. I nursed my bb there once when he started crying halfways through my shopping there. :)

Hi,

I understand that Causeway point is undergoing renovation. Anyone knows if Mothercare is still around and if they have the nursing room?

Thanks.

Hi,

I understand that Causeway point is undergoing renovation. Anyone knows if Mothercare is still around and if they have the nursing room?

Thanks.
Ok, I am going to answer my own question :)
Went Causeway point yesterday. Mothercare is still at level 3 but they do not have any nursing room. There is a nursing room near the Popular bookstore at level 3 but not ready for use yet.

Hope this helps.

Carlisle

OMG, this is so helpful. seriously! I'll definitely share this with my preggo friends, as I was not so lucky in finding nursing rooms whenever we went shopping. Thanks for sharing this.

babylover

There is 1 family room near the entrance of the Universal Studio at sentos. The room infact is very lovely with equipped tv for kid to watch all cartoon show, some toys to entertain them. 1 cosy nursing room for mum to BF or pump milk. A hot/cold water dispenser and microwave located in the kitchen-like station. All these are wrapped up in this family room only. You can find it at the visitor info booth near entrance or check with security gard when u'll be there.

lele

There is 1 family room near the entrance of the Universal Studio at sentos. The room infact is very lovely with equipped tv for kid to watch all cartoon show, some toys to entertain them. 1 cosy nursing room for mum to BF or pump milk. A hot/cold water dispenser and microwave located in the kitchen-like station. All these are wrapped up in this family room only. You can find it at the visitor info booth near entrance or check with security gard when u'll be there.
Hi, thanks for the info. Already when there and found the nursing room, sad to said the room only mean for breastfeed after finish have to leave, not allow to stay or kids hanging around, was told by the stuff.

^and I don't think it's appropriate to stay there longer after breastfeeding as there will be other mummies who will be using it for sure. And it's not even meant for kids to hang out but it's for the convenience of us breastfeeding mummies :p

jozz

Hi Mummies,

My department is interested to hold a focus group to discuss about the Family/Nursing rooms in Singapore and I am wondering if anyone is interested to help us on this.

Do let me know by this week if you are available.

Thanks!

babylover

I think Nex's nursing rooms are quite ok, with hot/cold water dispensers. Just wish they will take in feedback to change those sliding doors, easily can see inside through mirror reflection. So eventhough sitting in there, i still need an apron while feeding bb