cyst in ovary

AngieTan

dun worry so much =)
cheer up.

if ur gynae say it's fine when you asked means its fine.

most important is b happy. dun worry
Well... He didn't exactly assure me that IT IS FINE... He just said wait and see... So I am like hanging in the air... Hehe... I really hope that it is harmless... We shall see how it goes then... =)

tj nora yenti

hello all,

I am 8 months right now. went to doctor last wk and he mention that i need to go through C-Section as my baby is in breech position, and also at the same time, he will take out the cyst. so far, he did not say anything but he only mention that my baby is very active =)

so on the 1 Aug, i will b going to KK to book an appointment for it. as sept 16 is my due date and will only b able to do c-section once i reached around 38-39 wks.

I cant wait for it =)

AngieTan

hello all,

I am 8 months right now. went to doctor last wk and he mention that i need to go through C-Section as my baby is in breech position, and also at the same time, he will take out the cyst. so far, he did not say anything but he only mention that my baby is very active =)

so on the 1 Aug, i will b going to KK to book an appointment for it. as sept 16 is my due date and will only b able to do c-section once i reached around 38-39 wks.

I cant wait for it =)
So your cyst is still there? How big is it now?

I went for detailed scan last week and was told that it has grown smaller to 5 cm from the initial measurement of 7 cm... But doesn't look likely that it will miraculously disappear on its own... =(

Am scared of C-sect personally so wonder if they can do the removal via key-hole surgery after birth... =/

Anyway, congrats on your 8th month of pregnancy! Am sure that you are very excited to see your little one! =D

tj nora yenti

if i not wrong, it's about 8cm like that.
anyway, my next appointment is on the 22 and the doctor will ask me what to bring during my stay in hospital.

i will b going at 7.45 am on 1 sept to have my c-section and also take out my cyst =).

another 4 wks more, i cant wait. hehe

AngieTan

if i not wrong, it's about 8cm like that.
anyway, my next appointment is on the 22 and the doctor will ask me what to bring during my stay in hospital.

i will b going at 7.45 am on 1 sept to have my c-section and also take out my cyst =).

another 4 wks more, i cant wait. hehe
Yeah, I can understand the anticipation and excitement! Hehe... Wish you all the best for your delivery... =D

So does that mean that your cyst remained at 8 cm throughout the pregnancy with no changes at all? Cos your very first post you stated that it's 8 cm...

tj nora yenti

Yeah, I can understand the anticipation and excitement! Hehe... Wish you all the best for your delivery... =D

So does that mean that your cyst remained at 8 cm throughout the pregnancy with no changes at all? Cos your very first post you stated that it's 8 cm...
it's about 8.8cm if i am not wrong.
but to me, it seems so slow. haha. i cant wait for my baby to arrive

Jesslyntey

Hi there,
I'm 6 weeks now, and I just found out I have multiple cysts in one of my ovary. The biggest is about 2.2cm.
My doc told me not to worry just have to monitor if it get bigger. And my doc told me the cysts is because I was taking to conceive ( I have PCOS ). Anyone bit same experience? Will it be like what my doctor told me the cysts will disappear ?

tj nora yenti

Hi there sorry for long time to reply this,
Busy taking care of him everyday and i have no time to surf net. Only now i have my free time, coz theres my motherinlaw at home so i can do my stuff.

After giving birth to my son, before surgery c- section i had ultrasound to find the cyst, gladly it totaly gone, i'm very suprise.
If you had feel any pain. Do quickly see your doctor, dont delay this.

Do takecare :)

Smurfete

My cyst grow from 3.9 cm at week 8 to 6.2 cm at week 12. I really hope there is still chance for it ti get smaller. Any examples of such cases? My gynae said, else i need an op and my baby may be miscarriaged

nudieposh

Hi all mummies, I am very very new here and just tested positive yesterday. I went for a check up yesterday without any reading up on gyanes, because my husband is so gan jiong when i tested positive, 3 times within 2 days. So we just went to the one that is nearest to us, we couldnt see anything yet as i just missed my menses for 5 days, however the gyane found a cyst that's 7cm by 5cm big at my right ovary. Which is totally unknown to me all these while.

Husband enquired more and all he said was, its uncommon and to remove or not its up to us to remove or keep it thru pregnancy. If we are to keep it, we will have to take note of it and in case it burst we have to do an emergency removal which will affect the pregnancy. if we are to remove now, chances of miscarriage is high. Also we can choose to keep it there thru the entire pregnancy and i do a c-sec and have it remove together after birth. Upon hearing that, my heart sank and cried so hard in front of the doctor. However, when are paying and am at the counter, the nurse calm me down n told me that actually many of their patients have cyst and they remove after birth and it doesnt affect the pregnancy at all. In my mind was blank that time, but was thinking, isn't it suppose to be what the doctor should told me...

Inside the room, doctor didnt even told me how many weeks or months i am pregnant and what the cyst really is. The gyane didnt even reply my husband when he asked, whats the percentage of pregnant women will have this cyst and is there any 'heng' situation or 'sway' situation. He just keep replying, to remove or not it's up to you. When home, husband n i keep reading up about cyst on ovary and we found out that it is actually quite a 'common' thing to have it during pregnancy. Some people have it through out pregnancy and some of them have it even bigger then me and was found out much later in their pregnancy.

Talk to some friends and found this forum and this thread.. and feel more calm after reading the forums. But i am still confused now on my cyst.. Husband is also pissed with the gyane after his own reading, saying that the gyane didnt explain enough and didnt educate us enough, just adding fear to us.

I have since book for another gyane for a check up next Saturday morning and for now, although i am still a little worried, but i am keeping an open mind on the situation.