EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Yonghui

Wow Congrats Shortbellrene! :) I will be going for my detailed scan 2 weeks later..wow, cant wait already...heeehmm, sometimes i can feel some bubble thing in my tummy but i dunno if that is the baby movement or just gas..hmmm i really cannot tell what is what..oh my...haa (Blur Mummy..@_@)
Hi Happy MTB!
Me too, sometimes I feel the bubble pop sensation in my tummy..and my husband says he hears a chamber of water moving inside when he puts his ear on my tummy..wondering if that's the baby moving =P guess the movement will become more obvious with time! we are almost at the half way mark!!

Happy MTB

Dear... How to use hand to feel? Wads the price range of doppler? Where can I get it?
haha. really, i always out my hand on my tum tum & i can feel heartbeat..or is that my heartbeat? haaa..but now i can slightly feel baby movement when i put my hand there too. but only a few times. :) keke.
There is a website for the doppler but i forgot what is it. I think Melchochas have left a link in this forum. I remembered is about 100 plus?

Happy MTB

Hi Happy MTB!
Me too, sometimes I feel the bubble pop sensation in my tummy..and my husband says he hears a chamber of water moving inside when he puts his ear on my tummy..wondering if that's the baby moving =P guess the movement will become more obvious with time! we are almost at the half way mark!!
Hi Yonghui,

Yea! I think we are able to feel baby movement very soon! :) looking forward. So fast we are already in our 4th to 5th month..heee. am quite worry 3rd trim, as i heard alot saying 3rd trim also quite tough..hmmmm. :) anyway, just look forward to every changes that is coming!

Hi Happy MTB & Yonghui,

ya can feel the movement now when i lie on my tummy.. can feel my bb kicking le...

anyway dont worry about 3rd Trim.. i guess things will be fine... 2nd trim is the best period.. eat what we want, and rest as much as we can.. cos 3rd trim we will feel the tiredness... but should still be ok de lar... from my 1st bb experience... heheeee

Happy MTB

Hi Happy MTB & Yonghui,

ya can feel the movement now when i lie on my tummy.. can feel my bb kicking le...

anyway dont worry about 3rd Trim.. i guess things will be fine... 2nd trim is the best period.. eat what we want, and rest as much as we can.. cos 3rd trim we will feel the tiredness... but should still be ok de lar... from my 1st bb experience... heheeee
Hi Shortbellrene,

Hee. Thanks. Ya, 2nd trim is the best. Anyway, is there anything we need to do? I was thinking since now we are getting better, faster buy or do the things we need to do first? But i was so confused what exactly do we need? (BLUR)

Hi Shortbellrene,

Hee. Thanks. Ya, 2nd trim is the best. Anyway, is there anything we need to do? I was thinking since now we are getting better, faster buy or do the things we need to do first? But i was so confused what exactly do we need? (BLUR)
Hi Happy MTB, actually i also dunno what to buy... when i got preg, my mother in law bought most of the things for me... she bought the milk bottle steamer, and some bb clothings, and for me, whatever i see when i shop it is needed then i just buy lor.. cos my mother in law is a baby sitter so she got most of the things at home already...
perhaps you can look for a suitable bb cot, see when there will be a baby fair, go there and c c look look... i didnt buy any milk powder or diapers till my bb is born... cos mt alvernia gave me a pack and i only bought it when i was discharge.. milk powder too... cos only at hospital then i let him try which milk is suitable for him as not all milk is suitable for all bb...

you can also buy bb wipes.. hankerchief, towels for your bb.. but just see, shop then buy.. towards ur EDD, u will need to get maternity pad and disposable undies, and if u plan to breast feed mayb nursing clothes and nursing pad, breast pump... even breast pump i only get it when i discharge. i asked my hubby to buy for me... i bought pram when my bb is about to reach 1 mth...

melcochas

Hee, ok lar.at leasst now everything okay keke..doppler expensive leh..sometimes can use hand to feel bb heartbeat heee...

not really, i got my doppler at $80! hehe second hand but very good cond. first hand is $138 only.. to me is a worthwhile investment :D

melcochas

Happy National Day mummies!

So fast I'm already in my 17th week, things are much better now, my appetite is improving and nausea easing.

Are you mummies' tummies growing much in size? I'm gradually "upsizing" my pants and wearing dresses more often =P
Just went shopping for new preggy clothes today and found some good bargains at a most unexpected place - in a touristy shop in our very own chinatown =P
Exercising my creativity to buy clothes that offer room for expansion and can still wear after delivering! Do feel free to share any interesting shopping experiences or good lobangs!
Hello dear! so lucky of you.. my tummy is nowehere near pregnant tummy hehehe! nobody knows i`m pregnant if i don`t tell although i`m already in my 18th weeks...

Hello dear! so lucky of you.. my tummy is nowehere near pregnant tummy hehehe! nobody knows i`m pregnant if i don`t tell although i`m already in my 18th weeks...
Hi Melcochas, thanks for the link.. its ok if ur tummy still cant be seen.. its normal.. when my SIL got preg, she is wearing jeans all the way till she's about 6mths... then her tummy starts showing.. the most impt thing is ur bb is healthy... so it is a gal or boy?

melcochas

Hi Melcochas, thanks for the link.. its ok if ur tummy still cant be seen.. its normal.. when my SIL got preg, she is wearing jeans all the way till she's about 6mths... then her tummy starts showing.. the most impt thing is ur bb is healthy... so it is a gal or boy?
no problem dear :D

well, i cannot fit into any of my jeans anymore .. funny. but my tummy cannot be seen at all. hehehehehe! my cousin`s tummy was so huge that she look 6 mths pregnant when she was only 4mths! hehehe

well so far so good baby is bigger than gest age. thank god. we knew the gender two weeks ago. it`s a mommy`s boy! hehe. however, i `ll wait for the detailed scan on first week of september to double confirmed :D

what abt u?

i have already bought a stroller n car seat at taka baby fair. i save up abt almost 400! hehe kiasu..

no problem dear :D

well, i cannot fit into any of my jeans anymore .. funny. but my tummy cannot be seen at all. hehehehehe! my cousin`s tummy was so huge that she look 6 mths pregnant when she was only 4mths! hehehe

well so far so good baby is bigger than gest age. thank god. we knew the gender two weeks ago. it`s a mommy`s boy! hehe. however, i `ll wait for the detailed scan on first week of september to double confirmed :D

what abt u?

i have already bought a stroller n car seat at taka baby fair. i save up abt almost 400! hehe kiasu..

Haha, i just got to know mine on Sat... it's a boy too.. my 2nd boy... hahaa.. ya buy when there's bb fair cos u really can save up... some ppl can hide thir preg tummy well.. perhaps urs is the case dear...

melcochas

Haha, i just got to know mine on Sat... it's a boy too.. my 2nd boy... hahaa.. ya buy when there's bb fair cos u really can save up... some ppl can hide thir preg tummy well.. perhaps urs is the case dear...
but i want it to show. hehehe im sooo sick of people coming and telling me "YOU DON`T LOOK PREGNANT" haha. but it`s okay... people`s mouth we cannot close hor..

Happy MTB

Hi Happy MTB, actually i also dunno what to buy... when i got preg, my mother in law bought most of the things for me... she bought the milk bottle steamer, and some bb clothings, and for me, whatever i see when i shop it is needed then i just buy lor.. cos my mother in law is a baby sitter so she got most of the things at home already...
perhaps you can look for a suitable bb cot, see when there will be a baby fair, go there and c c look look... i didnt buy any milk powder or diapers till my bb is born... cos mt alvernia gave me a pack and i only bought it when i was discharge.. milk powder too... cos only at hospital then i let him try which milk is suitable for him as not all milk is suitable for all bb...

you can also buy bb wipes.. hankerchief, towels for your bb.. but just see, shop then buy.. towards ur EDD, u will need to get maternity pad and disposable undies, and if u plan to breast feed mayb nursing clothes and nursing pad, breast pump... even breast pump i only get it when i discharge. i asked my hubby to buy for me... i bought pram when my bb is about to reach 1 mth...
Hi Shortbellrene,

Thanks! Wow so many things to buy..faint..haaa.guess i need to list down whatever i need to buy already..

Happy MTB

but i want it to show. hehehe im sooo sick of people coming and telling me "YOU DON`T LOOK PREGNANT" haha. but it`s okay... people`s mouth we cannot close hor..
Hi Melchochas,

Its okay not to show, my friend, only showed her tummy about 7th month and her baby now is 3.98kg. She just gave birth! as long the baby is healthy. How big or small doesnt matter, that is what my doctor told me too.:)

Hi Shortbellrene,

Thanks! Wow so many things to buy..faint..haaa.guess i need to list down whatever i need to buy already..
Dear, actually not alot.. cos alot of things we can buy when they are born... so dont worry... ahhaaa.. just get those essential items will do...

Hi Melchochas,

Its okay not to show, my friend, only showed her tummy about 7th month and her baby now is 3.98kg. She just gave birth! as long the baby is healthy. How big or small doesnt matter, that is what my doctor told me too.:)

yes i agree with happy MTB, its ok not to show..