EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Happy MTB

Dear mummies,

How much weight have you all put on so far? I think i put on 4.5 kg..now my weight is 54.5kg already..how about the rest..:) I wonder if this is in normal pace.

melcochas

Sleep left side is good, i always try to slp on the left, but am more comfortable on the right. I am still trying to make myself sleep on the left side! haaa.
thats why i slept on e left! hehe altho not reaaally comfy... cos everyday also left left left.....

moonlightmist

Dear mummies and mummies to be,

I've bought this belly belt and I would like to share this wonderful product with you!

Box.jpg
Is your little one growing in your tummy right now?
Like most pregnant ladies, do you have the headache of not being able to fit into your pre-pregnancy bottoms (shorts, skirts, pants)?
But you dont feel like buying maternity pants because they are so so expensive.
And you cant get normal bottoms in bigger size because though they fit your bulge and bum, they are too roomy for your legs!

Belly belt can solve your problem!

Even new mummies who have given birth can use this belly belt to fit into their prepregnancy bottoms almost immediately after birth!

So, how does it work?
Content.jpgBelts.jpg

It has four elastic bands, the belts.
Two shorter ones for earlier stages of pregnancy and two longer ones for later trimesters.
It can be fitted on buttons as well as metal clasps on bottoms.

In addition there are three pieces of cloth for you to tuck into your bottoms when your tummy grows bigger and the "gap" in your bottoms gets wider
Different colours to match different clothes, how thoughtful!

This is how it looks on my shorts.
This is the button belt without the cloth.
button belt on shorts.jpg

This is the metal clasp belt with the cloth.
clasp belt with cloth.jpg

And all you have to do is to wear a long top to cover it and no one can tell you are having the belly belt on!
with top over.jpg

FREE POSTAGE!
FREE BRA EXTENDER!

Each box is selling for $29.90.

*Award winning product: Ptpamedia award winner and 2010 Australian Business award Best Value Product

*Best Maternity purchase ever!

*One size fits all

To order, email me at leeminyu@gmail.com
The earlier, you order, the longer you get to enjoy your purchase.

Some reviews from satisfied mummies:
Presentation1.jpg
“I have received the item, very useful and im glad i bought it.
Because i can still wear my usual jeans and pants to work! ;)

“Thanks, the belly belt really comes in useful. Can save on buying maternity pants. haha!”

“I should have bought the belt earlier!
its really useful i'll recommend to my friends when they get pregnant.
and yes, i'll still keep it for post preg use”

lag

used to be 52kg..then drop to 49kg due to MS.. now around 53kg.. so basically i didnt really gain alot of weight..
My friend , a mummy now, who used to have quite bad MS told me that her weight gain only begin after wk 20.. coz that is when the baby really start to grow and put on weight..

used to be 52kg..then drop to 49kg due to MS.. now around 53kg.. so basically i didnt really gain alot of weight..
My friend , a mummy now, who used to have quite bad MS told me that her weight gain only begin after wk 20.. coz that is when the baby really start to grow and put on weight..
hi lag, yes it is possible... some only started putting on weight on the 3rd trim....

Happy MTB

Ya. Heard it will gain back the weight after what you have lost. I never lost any weight at all but keep increasing. Wah. Then after 20 weeks i will gain even more?! Haha..Hmmm..i gt a friend who only gain 6kg in total throughout the pregnancy. But the baby is big.

Ya. Heard it will gain back the weight after what you have lost. I never lost any weight at all but keep increasing. Wah. Then after 20 weeks i will gain even more?! Haha..Hmmm..i gt a friend who only gain 6kg in total throughout the pregnancy. But the baby is big.
yes dear, there's alot of possibilities... so we do not need to worry so much.... :)

Jas77

Hey mummies!! How is everyone doing this week? I just recovered from a second bout of flu. Think i didn't fully recover from the first one and it came back in double force (fever and all). Hope everyone is well and healthy! Has anyone felt a serious kick from your baby yet? I haven't though i think i felt her hiccup a few days ago. So cute... Kekekeke....

Hey mummies!! How is everyone doing this week? I just recovered from a second bout of flu. Think i didn't fully recover from the first one and it came back in double force (fever and all). Hope everyone is well and healthy! Has anyone felt a serious kick from your baby yet? I haven't though i think i felt her hiccup a few days ago. So cute... Kekekeke....
Hi Jas, hope u are feeling better.... i can feel my baby kicking and hiccups when i am lying sideways on my tummy.... as long as i feel that he is moving i am glad that he is fine.. heheee

wyby

Anyone having problem sleeping well at night?
I will auto wake up at night..*sigh* either to pee or not able to go into the deep sleep mode..

Used to sleep like a log..now even turning movement from my hubby can wake me up.. quite irriating..

very tired at work...
Me too. I seldom can sleep without waking up through the whole night since I am pregnant. Mostly need to pee...

wyby

It finally rains after so many hot days. It is really tough for pregnant woman to undergo such hot weather. Cannot live without aircon recently. But still think fresh air is better.
I am not sure whether I should join the EDD January or February, as the due date might change. I am happy to see you all here:)
I am at the end of 15 week now. The gynae prescribed calcium and fish oil to me at the start of my 2nd trimester. How about you?

I did not gain weight yet. The tummy is not so obvious. But the pregnancy symptoms reduced a lot. Thank God.
But it is not easy to have a sound sleep. Feel sleepy still in the day time.

Hope we are all doing well in this journey:) Anyone who is also live close to Buangkok MRT?

Happy MTB

Hi Jas77,

Hope you are feeling better...ya, i can feel my baby move, i do not know that was kick, or hiccups..but i can feel the "punch" is quite strong haaaa.so cute...its getting more n more obvious n often now esp when i lie or sit down.

Happy MTB

Hi Jas, hope u are feeling better.... i can feel my baby kicking and hiccups when i am lying sideways on my tummy.... as long as i feel that he is moving i am glad that he is fine.. heheee
Hi shortbelle,

Me too, When i feel her movement, i feel at ease and fun. haaaa..damn cute. but i wonder is she sleeping enough?? as she has been moving here n there in the morning, during my lunch time, after lunch etc..did she really sleep or am i too noisy that keep her so awake 0_0...haaaa

Hidz

Hi Mummies!

I've been reading the forum here for sometime now, but only now then that I decided to join.. due to my not feeling well throughout my pregnancy thus far ;)

I'm in my 2nd Tri now, been having alot of scares lately! But it turns out that my cupcake's doing alright. While the mum's not so good, seems that its good for the baby.. cos my cupcake is growing well. How ironic huh!

Somehow, my 1st Tri symptoms are coming back. Puked out alot of bile, acid, foam, saliva, half, if not unprocessed food even! Ah the junk that comes out of the human body. Quite fascinating, actually. LOL.

I know it sounds pretty gross.. but when the puking starts.. only God knows how much we suffer in the toilet.. ALONE, right?! I think the only way to accurately describe it is like a huge water hose or the way the girl in that Exorcist movie puked out her green vomit.. :s

Its been pretty miserable for me, hence the no-mood to surf forums or even look for baby stuff much. Thank God its starting to elevate SLIGHTLY now!! I really do hope the rest of us do not have to go through that or even worse scenarios.. Cos its just so... horrible.

Thinking back, I guess God's precious gift always comes with a price. Which is why WOMEN are chosen to go through this, somehow! So MTBs out there, be strong, we are on the way now!

Oh BTW, I read some of us are in TMC! Same club here! Anyone else seeing Dr W K Tan? ;)

Love,
Hidz

Jas77

Hi Hidz,

welcome to the forum! It's great that you're feeling slightly better now. I'm at Thomson Medical Centre too! My doc is Dr Adelina Wong. Really nice gyne.
Hi Mummies!

I've been reading the forum here for sometime now, but only now then that I decided to join.. due to my not feeling well throughout my pregnancy thus far ;)

I'm in my 2nd Tri now, been having alot of scares lately! But it turns out that my cupcake's doing alright. While the mum's not so good, seems that its good for the baby.. cos my cupcake is growing well. How ironic huh!

Somehow, my 1st Tri symptoms are coming back. Puked out alot of bile, acid, foam, saliva, half, if not unprocessed food even! Ah the junk that comes out of the human body. Quite fascinating, actually. LOL.

I know it sounds pretty gross.. but when the puking starts.. only God knows how much we suffer in the toilet.. ALONE, right?! I think the only way to accurately describe it is like a huge water hose or the way the girl in that Exorcist movie puked out her green vomit.. :s

Its been pretty miserable for me, hence the no-mood to surf forums or even look for baby stuff much. Thank God its starting to elevate SLIGHTLY now!! I really do hope the rest of us do not have to go through that or even worse scenarios.. Cos its just so... horrible.

Thinking back, I guess God's precious gift always comes with a price. Which is why WOMEN are chosen to go through this, somehow! So MTBs out there, be strong, we are on the way now!

Oh BTW, I read some of us are in TMC! Same club here! Anyone else seeing Dr W K Tan? ;)

Love,
Hidz

Jas77

Hey Happy MTB,

Thanks, i'm feeling much better. Yeah I know, baby is moving quite a lot! But mostly when I lie down and I only get to do that in the evening so she's like pretty active in the evenings and nights. She seldom moves in the day. Are you due for your detailed scan soon?

Hi Jas77,

Hope you are feeling better...ya, i can feel my baby move, i do not know that was kick, or hiccups..but i can feel the "punch" is quite strong haaaa.so cute...its getting more n more obvious n often now esp when i lie or sit down.