EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Happy MTB

I wonder if I'm feeling movement of my baby... 20wks now. some slight "jabs" at times.
Had my detailed scan. Dr Tham prescribed me aspirin as bilateral uterine notching is observed from the scan & diagnosed by the ultrasound technician.
He said he would put me on aspiring till wk 30+.
Anyone who happens to be in the same situation? Any advice?
Hi Excited Mummy,
What is bilateral uterine notching?

Happy MTB

I will be going for my detail scan on 1 Sept and I'll be in my 19th week. Is this ok or too early? I'm really excited to find out the gender of my Baby :)
Hi Sally,

As i know, normally detailed scan will do from 20th weeks onwards? but if it was appointed by your gynae, i think should be ok..

Happy MTB

Hi mummies! Am rather confused now, anyone going for the courses in TMC? I am still deciding wheather to attend those courses as most of my friends told me actually no need. Those can be easily read from internet..Please advise.

wyby

Same here. Anyone has attended the courses? Really don't want to waste the money...
Hi mummies! Am rather confused now, anyone going for the courses in TMC? I am still deciding wheather to attend those courses as most of my friends told me actually no need. Those can be easily read from internet..Please advise.

Jas77

I have registered for the course. First lesson will be on 2nd sept. Will let you know if it goes well..

Happy MTB

I have registered for the course. First lesson will be on 2nd sept. Will let you know if it goes well..
Hi jas77, about $247 right> about 7 lessons? cos i thought can choose any 2 lessons, cos i think some lesson i dont wanna go..but they said only those 2nd pregnancy can choose any 2 but those first mum haveto attend all. :(

Happy MTB

Same here. Anyone has attended the courses? Really don't want to waste the money...
Hi wyby,

Ya, its rather expensive and i see the course part of it we have already encounter cos now we are already half of our pregnancy..hmm confusing..

AhJanz

Me! I have not sign up for any classes :)

Jas, which classes are your attending on the 2/9? Share more with us after the lesson ^^

AhJanz

Hi Happy MTB!
I tot there's always slot for us to join in any time for the hospital tour and if im not wrong they have 2 timing right? How about weekday? I usually see Dr Tham on Thursday and my coming detailed scan is also on Thursday, hope there's slot for me then.

Other than TMC, do you intend to tour Mt.A? For Mt. A, I think you have to make advance booking.

Happy MTB

Hi Happy MTB!
I tot there's always slot for us to join in any time for the hospital tour and if im not wrong they have 2 timing right? How about weekday? I usually see Dr Tham on Thursday and my coming detailed scan is also on Thursday, hope there's slot for me then.

Other than TMC, do you intend to tour Mt.A? For Mt. A, I think you have to make advance booking.
Hi AhJanz,

Ya they have both 11am & 2pm. but my timing always not right. when i ask about it, it will be full, then have to wait another timing, which is few hours later. so i never wait. Hmm no lah , i intend to go for TMC rooms since our doc from TMC right?

sallysally

Hee, hopefully Baby is cooperative and will spread open legs wide. Heard a neighbour could not tell gender till much much later (7months?)
Many are guessing a boy as I look really horrible during pregnancy :( Anyhows, we shall find out soon, hopefully. *hee

Sally sally, let us know about the gender soon.. i think we have quite a even mix of boys and girls here.. hehee... i am going for my detail scan on 5th Sept.

sallysally

Exactly, but since it was scheduled by the clinic I hope it will be okie... I don't want a wasted scan and unable to find out the gender as too early. *so excited!

Hi Sally,

As i know, normally detailed scan will do from 20th weeks onwards? but if it was appointed by your gynae, i think should be ok..