EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

AhJanz

Happy MTB - hahaha.. am worried about too much of weight gain. As for water retention, im oso not sure when will it start. I feel thirsty all the time and drink lots of water, hope i wont get water retention too early.

Happy MTB

Mommies, how`s your little one progressing?

Mine was 250g on 16/08 and then 400g on 31/08! He sure is growing reaaally fast! No wonder i have been feeling sooooo blaoted and like someone`s pressing my bladder! And he`s moving quite a lot which i am more than happy to feel each time he punch me. hehe. I know it`ll get painful but that`s very reassuring as well cos i know he`s IN there and WELL. hehehe. Im very paranoid each time i don`t feel him move. I will gently shake my tummy and then he`ll reply with a kick/punch/slap. hehehe.

Pregnancy so far for me has truly been an amazing journey, aside the morning sickness for the first 16 weeks, backaches here and there, sore boobies and now, very very bloated until i feel like sharp pains (after u had a long run kinda feeling).

At 21 weeks, i can stomach food pretty well and has been gaining weight steadily. However, i have traces of protein in my urine but doc`s not concern cause it will go away..
Hi Melcochas,
Haa you shake your tummy? keke so cute..Your baby must be wondering, "orh, not again, mummy is dancing??" keke. ya, i am really worry when i dont feel my girl movement. My hubby kept asking me every min if she is moving? haaa..compare to the earlier kick, i dont feel my girl that active recently..scary..guess there are more rooms for them to turn, kick, somersault, punch, kekeke. Or i shall learn from you, shake my tummy!?? hahah.

For now, i have sleeping problem, cannot get into a good sleeping position, i am not sure why my gastric part is painful when i tried to lie down or toss around at night.My back is aching too. i cannot really walk too long because of the weight. When i stand really straight, i can feel my tummy nerves are stretching..So far, no sore boobs for me now..Bloating not as bad as first Trimester. I can eat well & finish all my food but no cravings leh...I felt more uncomfy at night. Morning & afternoon still not too bad. Oh ya, anyone knows when we can start doing hair treatment? My hair so dry & messy...

Happy MTB

Happy MTB - hahaha.. am worried about too much of weight gain. As for water retention, im oso not sure when will it start. I feel thirsty all the time and drink lots of water, hope i wont get water retention too early.
Hi AhJanz,

Haa, ya me too! i am so worried about weight gain, but just cannot stop putting on weight...:) I have read that water retention usually starts from 2nd - 3rd Trimester. Yes!! i feel so thirsty all the time too! But drinking lots of water is good also..

melcochas

Hi Melcochas,
Haa you shake your tummy? keke so cute..Your baby must be wondering, "orh, not again, mummy is dancing??" keke. ya, i am really worry when i dont feel my girl movement. My hubby kept asking me every min if she is moving? haaa..compare to the earlier kick, i dont feel my girl that active recently..scary..guess there are more rooms for them to turn, kick, somersault, punch, kekeke. Or i shall learn from you, shake my tummy!?? hahah.

For now, i have sleeping problem, cannot get into a good sleeping position, i am not sure why my gastric part is painful when i tried to lie down or toss around at night.My back is aching too. i cannot really walk too long because of the weight. When i stand really straight, i can feel my tummy nerves are stretching..So far, no sore boobs for me now..Bloating not as bad as first Trimester. I can eat well & finish all my food but no cravings leh...I felt more uncomfy at night. Morning & afternoon still not too bad. Oh ya, anyone knows when we can start doing hair treatment? My hair so dry & messy...
Hi Dear!

You can shake but gently. wouldn`t want her to get woken up and then be "angry" . hehehe! Yesterday was the first night i had like sharp gastric pains in my tummy or when i lie sideways..and i can feel my "dry" tummy too! like u mentioned, nerves stretching..

i heard its better to avoid at all cost but some mommies still do their hair in the third trimester. my hubby is very pantang chinese so i am not allowed to do anything to my hair until his baby is born. We are going to repaint the little one nursery soon! so excited!

Happy MTB

Hi Dear!

You can shake but gently. wouldn`t want her to get woken up and then be "angry" . hehehe! Yesterday was the first night i had like sharp gastric pains in my tummy or when i lie sideways..and i can feel my "dry" tummy too! like u mentioned, nerves stretching..

i heard its better to avoid at all cost but some mommies still do their hair in the third trimester. my hubby is very pantang chinese so i am not allowed to do anything to my hair until his baby is born. We are going to repaint the little one nursery soon! so excited!
Hi Melchochas,

Yah, i actually dont intend to do those treatments thing but the hair is getting on my nerves haaa.i shall se how, probably trim my hair to reshape it, see if it looks better.haaa.Your hubby so pantang, still allows to paint the house?? hahaha..I am still deciding which room for my little girl. Seems like i still alot to do, i have not decide on my girl name too..haaa Just cannot decide any of it.

Yah! The sharp pain usually comes when we lie or sideways!..this really make us so uneasy to get a proper sleeep.

melcochas

Hi Melchochas,

Yah, i actually dont intend to do those treatments thing but the hair is getting on my nerves haaa.i shall se how, probably trim my hair to reshape it, see if it looks better.haaa.Your hubby so pantang, still allows to paint the house?? hahaha..I am still deciding which room for my little girl. Seems like i still alot to do, i have not decide on my girl name too..haaa Just cannot decide any of it.

Yah! The sharp pain usually comes when we lie or sideways!..this really make us so uneasy to get a proper sleeep.
Paint the room only. He is getting someone to do it! hehe, i have to be out of the house. LIke the other day when the Fibre Optic guys came down to do the fixing, i was made to sit downstairs for more than an hour! hehe! i already chose my boy`s name, already book the hospital, already got my E-Bag (but not packed yet!), hubby told me to put all the pre-admission forms/marriage certs all in first lest we forget last min, got a few baby stuffs here n there. Kiasu mommy! hehehehe!

now all my living rooms are bare with no photo frames, he say wait for baby come out then can "knock and hang". heheh!

Happy MTB

Paint the room only. He is getting someone to do it! hehe, i have to be out of the house. LIke the other day when the Fibre Optic guys came down to do the fixing, i was made to sit downstairs for more than an hour! hehe! i already chose my boy`s name, already book the hospital, already got my E-Bag (but not packed yet!), hubby told me to put all the pre-admission forms/marriage certs all in first lest we forget last min, got a few baby stuffs here n there. Kiasu mommy! hehehehe!

now all my living rooms are bare with no photo frames, he say wait for baby come out then can "knock and hang". heheh!
Hey ya, i have the fibre optic installation on Sept too! Where you stay? i stayed at Tampines. But i am quite pantang over drilling, knocking thing, so i have sent an email to the management to postpone the installation date due to my unique case & they have replied me recently that they will fixed another date for me with no further charges. What a relief..:) I have booked the hospital room, what is E-bag? wow your hubby very detailed leh keke. I have bought stroller, breast pumper, milk bottle steriliser,..still have alot to buy though. keee.

melcochas

Hey ya, i have the fibre optic installation on Sept too! Where you stay? i stayed at Tampines. But i am quite pantang over drilling, knocking thing, so i have sent an email to the management to postpone the installation date due to my unique case & they have replied me recently that they will fixed another date for me with no further charges. What a relief..:) I have booked the hospital room, what is E-bag? wow your hubby very detailed leh keke. I have bought stroller, breast pumper, milk bottle steriliser,..still have alot to buy though. keee.
Mine was done during my first trimester! hehe so my hubby actually took time off from work to supervise them while i go downstairs by the playground and read mags (and i havent showered! lol!) i am staying pioneer there..

E-bag is emergency bag.. when u gg labour that time, u`ll bring this bag to the hosp with u :D i also bought stroller and car seat already but i told them to deliver only in Early dec.. breast pump i`ll buy one mth before i return to work because need to let baby to get used to latch on the breast first lest he gets confused between our nippie and bottle nippie..oh ya i bought the thermometer already! hehehe !

Happy MTB

Mine was done during my first trimester! hehe so my hubby actually took time off from work to supervise them while i go downstairs by the playground and read mags (and i havent showered! lol!) i am staying pioneer there..

E-bag is emergency bag.. when u gg labour that time, u`ll bring this bag to the hosp with u :D i also bought stroller and car seat already but i told them to deliver only in Early dec.. breast pump i`ll buy one mth before i return to work because need to let baby to get used to latch on the breast first lest he gets confused between our nippie and bottle nippie..oh ya i bought the thermometer already! hehehe !
Ohh..That bag. keke. wah you so early prepare? keke, i only intend to prepare during December..Car seat i intend to buy after birth. keke.haaa ya true. but maybe you can buy after birth for the breast pump, me kiasi, i scared wait bb still cannot get used with latching, then the pump breast can be useful? wah u so fast leh, thermometer also buy liao...keke..

melcochas

Ohh..That bag. keke. wah you so early prepare? keke, i only intend to prepare during December..Car seat i intend to buy after birth. keke.haaa ya true. but maybe you can buy after birth for the breast pump, me kiasi, i scared wait bb still cannot get used with latching, then the pump breast can be useful? wah u so fast leh, thermometer also buy liao...keke..
The thermometer someone sellin online forum.. brand new and cheaper than outside selling.. so ok la i bought one hehehe... i can use also mah... the bag i havent prepare... buy only.. oh ya car seat if u are plannin to buy maxi cosi, bbaby hyperstore sellin cheap ! 299 for maxi cosi pebble range and 249 for maxi cosi cabriofix..

Happy MTB

The thermometer someone sellin online forum.. brand new and cheaper than outside selling.. so ok la i bought one hehehe... i can use also mah... the bag i havent prepare... buy only.. oh ya car seat if u are plannin to buy maxi cosi, bbaby hyperstore sellin cheap ! 299 for maxi cosi pebble range and 249 for maxi cosi cabriofix..
Hee ok thanks. For car seat let my hubby decide..haaa. he have already chosen the model n brand he wants. -_-..hmmm MEN..haaa

AhJanz

Seems like most mummies had started shopping for bb's stuffs. I haven't start any thou.

Btw, I finally get to feel my bb's movement, it's like some light pushes ard my lower abdominal, happy:Dancing_wub:
Any mummy here try taking pics of bump, hehee.. I'm
Actually doing that and realized that bump grow rapidly after week 19.

PrincessAriel

i guessed most of us are feeling the baby's movement.
my edd supposed to be 2.1.12 but think will have to forward to dec as I am choosing elective operation.

melcochas

Seems like most mummies had started shopping for bb's stuffs. I haven't start any thou.

Btw, I finally get to feel my bb's movement, it's like some light pushes ard my lower abdominal, happy:Dancing_wub:
I took a pic of my bump every week! it seems to be bigger but i find it at slow rate. hehe!

Happy MTB

HI AhJanz,

Hee i only toke one pix till now, i always forget to take pix, go home v tired already.haaaa. but ya around these weeks, the bump became more obvious. whahaa.

AhJanz

Mel - my tum was small too.. my dad even suggested that I check with gynae why my tummy looks so small.. But after last week, it grow at an amazing speed.. hehee..

Happy MTB - you can start doing so maybe once a mth, haha.. I usually snap in the morning, liKe weekly basis on Sunday. I'm feeling the kicks more often now and trying to catch the timing, it usually happen ard 4pm and 11pm+.. hope it gets more frequent then, hahaa :001_302:

PrincessAriel - what is elective operation?

Happy MTB

Mel - my tum was small too.. my dad even suggested that I check with gynae why my tummy looks so small.. But after last week, it grow at an amazing speed.. hehee..

Happy MTB - you can start doing so maybe once a mth, haha.. I usually snap in the morning, liKe weekly basis on Sunday. I'm feeling the kicks more often now and trying to catch the timing, it usually happen ard 4pm and 11pm+.. hope it gets more frequent then, hahaa :001_302:

PrincessAriel - what is elective operation?
Ah Janz,

Haha, my baby kick anytime of the day, so hard to catch her timing...but i realised once i woke up in the middle of the night, when i look at the time, its always the same timing..but not everyday la. kekeke. So funny.I also felt her kick is stronger if i eat rice that day. whahaha...

Elective Operation is it C-Ceaseran by date?

lag

my little boy is super active... he starts moving around/kicking once he wake up..so i can feel his kick almost every hr from 9am till 10pm.. sometimes when i wake up in the middle of the night to pee..i can also feel his movement...

sometimes it gets difficult to concentrate at work..esp during meetings...

AhJanz

Happy MTB, your bb gal so cute, react after u had rice.

Lag, your bb is active indeed.. haha... btw, how many mths are u now?

Gals, im gg for my detailed scan this thurs, Soooo excited!