EDD in Dec 2011

Css

Me too! I hv so much carving for moon cakes! Ate a lot wo.. Any mooncake oso eat.. Nxt Check up on mon, moon cake festival.. Can't wait to see her again.. =)

AngieTan

Me too! I hv so much carving for moon cakes! Ate a lot wo.. Any mooncake oso eat.. Nxt Check up on mon, moon cake festival.. Can't wait to see her again.. =)
Haha... Me love mooncakes but feel guilty to eat now! Noticed you stay in Punggol too... Which part? And which gynae are you seeing?

truetrue

wahh..i excited to know how much my baby weight. next monday will know. i also keep eating mooncake. recently appetite better lah.. can eat abit more. :) my hubby commented that my tummy had grown bigger again. i crave for sweet things leh. yesterday even went MOF had ice cream .. cos i like the soft serve there..very smooth. :p

hibernate

wahh..i excited to know how much my baby weight. next monday will know. i also keep eating mooncake. recently appetite better lah.. can eat abit more. :) my hubby commented that my tummy had grown bigger again. i crave for sweet things leh. yesterday even went MOF had ice cream .. cos i like the soft serve there..very smooth. :p
wahahaha i finished most of the 2 double yolk traditional moonies i bought too. super like!
i felt my tummy growing bigger too .. when i sat on the floor, i had a hard time getting up after that .. =\

truetrue

ya lor.. i find it difficult to stand up also. haiyo. Ask u girls something. Do you all eat semi cooked egg now? like those in ramen .half boiled .. or sometime you eat bee hoon those sunny side up..not completely cooked. i still eat them leh cos i like but alot ppl tell me not to. or do you all eat kaya and egg mayo? cos kaya contain raw egg oso.. mayo oso i think.

hibernate

ya lor.. i find it difficult to stand up also. haiyo. Ask u girls something. Do you all eat semi cooked egg now? like those in ramen .half boiled .. or sometime you eat bee hoon those sunny side up..not completely cooked. i still eat them leh cos i like but alot ppl tell me not to. or do you all eat kaya and egg mayo? cos kaya contain raw egg oso.. mayo oso i think.
its hard to resist!
i still eat egg mayo and kaya
as for the egg .. if a large part of it is cooked but a bit of it is raw, i'll still eat =X

OMG most of your babies are below 1kg. Mine is 1.1KG lor!!!! But my gynae never say anything too...

Going for my fetal well-being and 4D scan next tuesday, maybe i shld ask the nurse whether she is growing ok...

hibernate

OMG most of your babies are below 1kg. Mine is 1.1KG lor!!!! But my gynae never say anything too...

Going for my fetal well-being and 4D scan next tuesday, maybe i shld ask the nurse whether she is growing ok...
i think if gynae never say anything it means baby's still ok hahaha

truetrue

1.1kg.. so how much have you put on till now? Tml i will be doing my 3d/4d scan but its not by my gynae. a friend work for a company (better not to mention) ..is asking me to go try out the machine in the office.

My colleague's mum made some kong ba pau...and i just had one.. heaven! got mushroom inside somemore. yum yum.. my boy kicking the whole afternoon. :D excited to say HI to him tml!

magdalenechoo

hihi, im new to this thread/forum :)

my EDD on 8 Dec 2011 and im opting for C-sect on 25 Nov 2011.
My weight before pregnancy = 52kg and im now 65kg.
Gynae says im overweight :(
Im into my 28th week now and baby weighs 1.164kg.

I heard from my friends that I need to prepare a belly band to secure the wound and lessen the pain. Anyone got any idea where can i purchase the band?

Css

Hi magdalenechoo, most probably u can try to get e belly band at kiddy palace.. I oreadi bought one for myself to tighten my lower abdominal after birth though..

Went to gynea to see my baby girl yday! She's 900g+.. I'm abt 59 before pregnant, now 64.. But my weight gain is increasing sharply since 20wks.. I gain abt 1 in e first trimester.. Hv been eating more lately, cravings for mooncakes and chocolates! Omg, n they say preggy cannot eat heaty stuff, I'm still eating can't resist though..

magdalenechoo

hi Css, the belly band @ kiddy palace is the type which mothers use after c-section birth or is it the type which mothers use to slim down?

how many weeks are you now? i gain very little weight before 22weeks (apprx 3.5kg). but starting from 22weeks, my weight shoots up like nobody's business! :(

Last edited:

PrincessAriel

i dun take much mooncakes this year. It's just like a tiny wedge off a mooncake shared by a fellow colleague.
BUT durians and Mac breakfast alot!

1.1kg.. so how much have you put on till now? Tml i will be doing my 3d/4d scan but its not by my gynae. a friend work for a company (better not to mention) ..is asking me to go try out the machine in the office.

My colleague's mum made some kong ba pau...and i just had one.. heaven! got mushroom inside somemore. yum yum.. my boy kicking the whole afternoon. :D excited to say HI to him tml!
i gained like 14kg liao :( But my body not that much of changes. My tummy is big. I think my water bag is big. Coz even when i'm in my first trimester, everyone thought i'm 6 months le... lolx

for Philip Avent, any idea other then the bottles that comes with the breastpump, is there any storage bag available for the pump instead of the bottle type?

From what i know, Medala has it.

Claud

Hi there,

I also have the same concern about the storage bag as I bought the single breast pump. Although it comes with milk bottles but it doesn't include a storage bag..

Any recommendations on where to get the bag?

Thanks!