maru

hi all

i m new to this forum :) ... as this is my 1st post

my EDD is 4th of Dec 2011
my baby girl weight as per 12th Sept 2011 : 1.22 kg
my weight gain : 10 kg

& too bad my gynae ask me to diet :(

magdalenechoo

omg, maru! our EDD is 4days apart only! our baby girl's weight almost same too! mine was 1.164 on 10th Sep 2011. but i gained 13kgs already :( my gynae asked me to control my sugar instead, especially to cut down on soft drinks, sweets, desserts, chocolate etc...

bingtingyin

hihi, im new to this thread/forum :)

my EDD on 8 Dec 2011 and im opting for C-sect on 25 Nov 2011.
My weight before pregnancy = 52kg and im now 65kg.
Gynae says im overweight :(
Im into my 28th week now and baby weighs 1.164kg.

I heard from my friends that I need to prepare a belly band to secure the wound and lessen the pain. Anyone got any idea where can i purchase the band?
Hello, for the belly band u can get at hospital after ur c-section too. My #1 c-sect at Mt Alverina and I only noe I need this band when I abt to discharge. My gynae jus ask whether I need then get the nurse to get one for me. But I dun remember hw much.

maru

omg, maru! our EDD is 4days apart only! our baby girl's weight almost same too! mine was 1.164 on 10th Sep 2011. but i gained 13kgs already :( my gynae asked me to control my sugar instead, especially to cut down on soft drinks, sweets, desserts, chocolate etc...
i juz have a cup of milk tea haha , anyway my gynae ask me to cut down on carbo ... our baby girl weight almost the same. i m planning to deliver @ mt.alvernia, how about u ?

magdalenechoo

Hello, for the belly band u can get at hospital after ur c-section too. My #1 c-sect at Mt Alverina and I only noe I need this band when I abt to discharge. My gynae jus ask whether I need then get the nurse to get one for me. But I dun remember hw much.
i just called my gyane and the band he is selling is DALE brand and it costs $64.20 after GST :)

magdalenechoo

i juz have a cup of milk tea haha , anyway my gynae ask me to cut down on carbo ... our baby girl weight almost the same. i m planning to deliver @ mt.alvernia, how about u ?
high 5! i also delivering at Mt A!! what a coincidence!! :)
but, i will be opting for a C-Sect on 25 nov... how about u?

bingtingyin

i just called my gyane and the band he is selling is DALE brand and it costs $64.20 after GST :)
Wow.. U'r fast. 1st time get frm gynae is better then u can use it for mths. After use u can keep for ur #2, which I stil keep mine. My #2 will c-sect at Mt Alverina on Dec12 (if nothing cope up).

Css

If I'm not wrong it's the same.. My fren had a c section, she uses tat, although some gynea dun recommend for c-sec.. U can buy a larger size so it's not too tight.. It helps ur internal organ to stay in one place at least it's not "mess up" like entangle inside, cos during pregnancy our belly expand so much, after birth there's too much space..

I'm in 26wk now, baby has gain double e weight since wk22, 900g+.. my total wt gain for 1st tri, wk 12, abt 1kg, then till wk20 increase 2kg, then another 2kg so now total gain le 5kg.. Haha looks like both of us e same.. Not sure if it's I ate too much moon cakes or choc.. =p

Hi there,

I also have the same concern about the storage bag as I bought the single breast pump. Although it comes with milk bottles but it doesn't include a storage bag..

Any recommendations on where to get the bag?

Thanks!
Anyone can advice on this?

truetrue

i think till now my weight gain is rougly 4kg. yesterday went to get my 3D/4D scan.. very fun..n baby chubby chubby. Didnt know the weight yet.. next monday when i go for my gynae growth scan i'll update you girls. overdose of mooncake for me. now feel sick seeing them. *puke ...
last gynae scan and yesterday scan its still showing him lying on his chest on his arms fold to his ears. i was wondering if thats going to be his fav position for sleeping... i hope not... i think its best baby sleep on their head, lying flat, isnt it.

Batty

Hi Mummies,

Any one experiencing knee pain or joint pain? my knee has been hurting whenever i get up or put pressure.. quite a bit of swelling as well.. dunno is it because of increased weight or something else....

bingtingyin

Hi Mummies,

Any one experiencing knee pain or joint pain? my knee has been hurting whenever i get up or put pressure.. quite a bit of swelling as well.. dunno is it because of increased weight or something else....
Me also experience it. Think is we lack of calcium b'cos bb aborsb it. My advise is try to drink a cup of pregy milk daily. Some time I forgot to drink, the knee joint wil pain. Slowly at nite will start to experience leg cramp, to prevent is dun stand or walk to long and get hubby to massage before sleep. Cos me nw 25weeks start to cramp when sleep.

Last edited:

Batty

Me also experience it. Think is we lack of calcium b'cos bb aborsb it. My advise is try to bring a cup of pregy milk daily. Some time I forgot n few days din drink, the knee joint wil pain. Slowly at nite will start to experience leg cramp, to prevent is dun stand or walk to long and get hubby to massage before sleep. Cos me nw 25weeks start to cramp when sleep.
Ohh.. i have been taking quite a bit of calcium... been taking oats, cheese and milk... coz i m having twins... hmm maybe need to take more.. yea i asked hubby to massage.. legs look so big!

hibernate

Hi Mummies,

for me its my hip .. i felt like i could fall when i stand up after sitting

bingtingyin

Ohh.. i have been taking quite a bit of calcium... been taking oats, cheese and milk... coz i m having twins... hmm maybe need to take more.. yea i asked hubby to massage.. legs look so big!
Congra!! Then u need more calcium n ur pressure is more. Dun walk too much n hv more rest. Can get massage relax cream n get hubby to massage for you. Drink pregy milk is faster than other food source and bb really hv strong bone.

Jia you!!

Batty

Congra!! Then u need more calcium n ur pressure is more. Dun walk too much n hv more rest. Can get massage relax cream n get hubby to massage for you. Drink pregy milk is faster than other food source and bb really hv strong bone.

Jia you!!
Thank you!! ok will check out the preggy milk :)