Feeding Schedule for 1yr old

aidenmum

Can share your feeding schedule..

Currently my boy is taking 3X210ml milk and 2Xsolid food per day. In the between i wil also give him egg, yogurt, bread with cheese and fruits. The feeding interval is about 3hrs..

My mum asks me to feed him egg every morning. Is it fine?

Phoebii Cheng

May I know why ur mum ask you to feed him egg every morning?

I guess it shd be fine, but....I think variety is good

smallsmallhand

i think variety is good. my just turned 14 month boy has 3x150ml milk and 3 solid meals everyday. in between meals, we give him biscuits, yogurt and fruits. he's 78cm and 10.7kg. slimmed down abt 300-400gm after he started to vomit quite often, so we reduced the quantity of the solid meals. used to take like 1.5 rice bowls, now only 1-1.25 rice bowls of cereal/noodles/porridge/pasta. sigh...have to force feed him his milk.

aidenmum

Can share the time of feeding

8am- milk
9.00-egg
11.30- porridge
2.00-bread with cheese
3.30-milk
6.30-porridge
8.00-yogurt/fruit
9-30-milk

Can I know what brand of yogurt you give to your boy?

Last edited:

Delynna

My bb just turns 1 year old.

My nanny gave her 2 x 210 ml milk, 3 x Solid food, a lot of variety of fruits (Apple puree, Avacado, Golden Kiwi, Blueberries, Strawberries) either one of them on top of the apple puree. She also gave her some snacks like bread, bb snacks in between. The feeding time is also around 3 hrs...

aromatispa

My bb just turns 1 year old.

My nanny gave her 2 x 210 ml milk, 3 x Solid food, a lot of variety of fruits (Apple puree, Avacado, Golden Kiwi, Blueberries, Strawberries) either one of them on top of the apple puree. She also gave her some snacks like bread, bb snacks in between. The feeding time is also around 3 hrs...
Hi Delynna,

How do u feed yr baby with strawberries? Puree them or cut into small bites. My boy is 11 mths, two teeth coming out so still cannot bite.

Viewing

Here is my feeding schedule for my 1 year old boy

Wake up around 6.30-7+: 210ml milk
9.30am: 180ml-210ml milk, in between sometimes will take fruits or a piece of bread
12.30pm: porridge
3pm: 180ml
5.30-6pm: cereal/porridge/oats + fruits or yogurt
8pm: 180-210ml milk
sleep

height: 83cm and 10.5kg

i am wondering if I am feeding him too much milk, should I increase the intake of solid and cut down on milk??

butter2012

My boy has just turned 11 months! :) This is his schedule...6-6.30am 210ml, 8.30am porridge with muesli and raisins, 12noon sleep, 2.30pm-3pm 150ml-180ml, 6.30pm porridge with ground spinach and carrots, 1 hard boiled egg and second helping at the dinner table with us, 8.30pm 60ml. Sometimes, he skips the evening milk and sleeps but wakes up at 3am or 4am. If he has his 150ml before he sleeps, he sleeps throughout and only wakes up at 6am or 7am.

butter2012

Also feeding him mashed avocado, cheese, bananas, noodles and rice, soft bread and whatever he wants to try. Really enjoy feeding him! :)

Viewing

Adjusted my boy's feeding schedule, read from somewhere the max intake for 1 year onwards should be around 600ml.

6+-7: 210ml
9am: solid food( alternating between cereal n bread+ fruits)
12.30pm: porridge
3pm: 180ml
5.30pm: porridge/pasta/oats+ yogurt or fruits
8pm: 210ml
zzzz

he's has already tried meats:chicken,pork and fish
vegetables:corns, mushrooms, carrots, pumpkins, broccoli, bak choy, spinach, radish, sweet potatoes, potatoes, brinjal
others: eggs, pasta, mee sua
fruits:apples, papaya, water melons, pears, dragon fruits, strawberries, blueberries, avocado, banana

Butter2012, you gave him rice as a meal? My son tried picking rice to eat for fun but not as a meal yet.

jasmineseow

hi fellow mommies, baby food is important.. but so are fruits which baby need for nutrients and vitamins... but becus fruits are more difficult to swallow, i give my 1 year old baby dried fruits, and they rly love it and eat them everyday. if ur baby is too young to swallow and chew food properly, u can put them into milk to make them softer and easier to swallow.. i get mine from fruitspree.com cos it is cheap and they help to deliver to my house for free if i order $10 and above. hope this helps! :)