Chinese Gender Calendar

Pink daisy

Is it really true that the success rate of the above is high?
I have a few of friends that confirms the validity, but I hope to sought more opinions :Dancing_tongue:

eelynn

I am not sure but i track back the month dat i conceive my 3 children, true enuf dat its all boys. I am gona try for my next 1. Hopefully its a gal. According to the chart, it says dat frm now till end nov if i concieve, it will b a baby gal. Lets hope dat its true.

-SRI-

Ancient Chinese Birth Gender Chart

hmmm... they said in the webby the mth the child was conceived.. means the mth we 1st missed our period?? den the age of the mother at the mth conception means our age when we missed our 1st menses?? if havent bdae, took the younger or older age?? i heard muz add 1yr rite if follow chinese calendar??

Pink daisy

Ancient Chinese Birth Gender Chart

hmmm... they said in the webby the mth the child was conceived.. means the mth we 1st missed our period?? den the age of the mother at the mth conception means our age when we missed our 1st menses?? if havent bdae, took the younger or older age?? i heard muz add 1yr rite if follow chinese calendar??
Yep, coz usually according to it we age since in our mothers' womb, so, do calculate (using chinese age calculator) beforehand. The parameters are the age of the mother when conceive and the month when the bb is conceived and not when the bb will be born. But remember it's not our age according western calendar so gotta calculate first :Dancing_tongue:

Pink daisy

I am not sure but i track back the month dat i conceive my 3 children, true enuf dat its all boys. I am gona try for my next 1. Hopefully its a gal. According to the chart, it says dat frm now till end nov if i concieve, it will b a baby gal. Lets hope dat its true.
Good luck to you eelynn :Dancing_wub:

-SRI-

Yep, coz usually according to it we age since in our mothers' womb, so, do calculate (using chinese age calculator) beforehand. The parameters are the age of the mother when conceive and the month when the bb is conceived and not when the bb will be born. But remember it's not our age according western calendar so gotta calculate first :Dancing_tongue:
Thks Pink... Hmmm.. I noe i conceived on the mth of Dec last yr... So age will be 22 (follow chinese calendar).. Results is bb gal.. hahaha.. will tell u the accuracy in 2mths plus times..:tlaugh: but doc did said maybe my bb is a gal...:001_302:

badtzzz

got a few friends of mine says it's quite accurate...mine is accurate...
is the mth you missed the period and you western age plus 1

veronica

So if using chinese calendar, we have to add 1 more year right?

What happen if not yet pass ur b/day? So still have to add?