EDD in Sept 2011

gnm2011

Hello mummies,

Sorry to disturb.
I have 2 packs of Brand New Drypers S Size to let go. $10/pack. My baby has outgrown them.

Pls PM me if interested. Thanks.

Thanks.

bendi

Hi anyone giving their bb dumex infant formula?
Just like to get some feedbacks whether any issues with it.
Was wondering why it was so cheap at $12.80 only...hmm
I see other brands like similac cost around $40+ for the same quantity...

Malunggay Tea

Malunggay Tea - Proven to Support Breast Milk Production:red:
Hi Mummies :wong19:

Fret about breastmilk production? Malunggay Herb Tea is here to save the day !

See my business listing :

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/malunggay-wonder-tea-increase-breast-milk-production-63324/

More information about the Malunggay Herb Tea is available on this website :

Welcome to Sun Angel Malunggay

As nursing mums need an intake of 3-4 litres of fluids daily and trustworthy nutritional support to maintain good health during breastfeeding, Malunggay Herb Tea is highly recommended. This product is approved by HSA.

It is all natural, no caffeine and proven to support breastmilk production. Malunggay leaves are full of essential nutrients and vitamns A. B, C and E. It is high in anti-oxidants and contains minerals like protein, calcium, iron and potassium, just to name a few.

I have many returning customers, so it definitely works as well as it looks :)

Please bookmark the above for future needs.
Thank you for your kind attention :Dancing_tongue:

jovin83

Hi Gers anyone looking for lactation pillow... I have a "My breast Friend" lactation pillow to let go...Bought at 74 bucks in Aug.. Now letting go at 55 Bucks.. Anyone interested please contact me at jovin83@hotmail.com or sms 9090 5486. The Pillow is used less that 10 times; always with a cover on to ensure not dripping on the pillow.

Mindyling

hi mummies,

i have a few questions to ask...

do you wait for baby to cry before feeding him? Or when you see him pouting?

do you carry him immediately when he cries? Any disadvantages of letting baby cry for too long? i hope not to let baby get used to carrying so i try not to carry....

baby keeps on getting hiccup… is this normal?

magdalenechoo

Hi all Sept EDD mummies!

Im a Dec EDD mummy-to-be! very excited and am anticipating for the BIG DAY!!! :D
Will be going for C-Sect with Epi @ Mt A Single room - any mummies stayed at Mt A Single room before?

Hubby will be staying over to accompany me thru out. any mummies happen to have photos taken in the Single room? care to share share? :)
my e-mail is ling_yang_1314@hotmail.com

Thank you so much :)

nnicole

Hi There!
I'm a sep mummy too!
is this thread dead? seems like everyone is very busy!
are you able to add me into your facebook chat too? it'll be good to have more companions along the way to help each other out!:)
my email is nnicolechua@gmail.com

Zanah88

Hihi! My EDD was supposedly to be on 26th Aug but somehow baby Naufal decided to stay a lil longer and popped out on 05 Sep 2011. Not an easy one, labour for the whole day + 1 night, emergency C-section but taadaa, he was an adorable gift :D

just to ask u guys, how do u guys put those cute little things, the signature part? tried to create the ticker but somehow it jus doesnt appear in my signature. >_<

Zanah88

Hi anyone giving their bb dumex infant formula?
Just like to get some feedbacks whether any issues with it.
Was wondering why it was so cheap at $12.80 only...hmm
I see other brands like similac cost around $40+ for the same quantity...

Hihi! As my boy is constantly hungry (since because he's a boy maybe), i supplement him with the Dumex Dulac. Actually, if u were to see the contents of the vitamins and minerals available, its almost the same as the other brands. One of the pricing factor might be because of its branding. Also, i believe that if an infant formula sold in singapore should be well certified and approved by health authority. so, fret not. :D