EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

ermm .. i pour maybe 2x 20cent coin size .. tummy getting bigger haha
got left over i slowly spread them over my thighs and buttocks area .. scared behind also got stretch marks ..
hmmm okay. then i try to use it again ba... if not leave there wasted also. i more concentrate on my bump le kekeke

never serve tea! where got such thing!
yea never serve tea lo. don't say serve tea. his younger bro's wife never come in the morning session lo. only his bro come cos she need to look after nephew scare too noisy etc. like i say ma i'm the youngest in the family yet i'm still "二嫂".

Yah my husband very 孝顺 so I never interred in his allowance giving to his parents or what he does for them, he ran a lot of errands for SIL and she not thankful! Lucky we don't stay with PIL, else I sure high blood pressure one!
Yah, I will try to cheer up and forget about the 偏心PIL and the self centred SIL!
from what u say i can tell your hubby very 孝顺. but 孝顺 got a limit also le... heng u never stay with them. if you really high blood pressure!
yeah! cheer up!! come in here often and chat with us keke... anything just voice out here!!! you're not alone okay!!!
in-laws don care for u u still have ur parents! so cheer up!

hibernate

hmmm okay. then i try to use it again ... if not leave there wasted also. i more concentrate on my bump kekeke

yea never serve tea . dont't say serve tea. his younger bro's wife never come in the morning session . only his bro come cos she need to look after nephew scare too noisy etc. like i say i'm the youngest in the family yet i'm still "二嫂".

from what you say i can tell your hubby very 孝顺. but 孝顺 got a limit also ... lucky you never stay with them. if you really high blood pressure!
yeah! cheer up!! come in here often and chat with us keke... anything just voice out here!!! you're not alone okay!!!
in-laws dont care for you you still have your parents! so cheer up!
if you apply twice a day very fast can finish 1 bottle de! haha

"only his bro come cos she need to look after nephew scare too noisy etc. " >> excuses! dont give face one ..

yeah Xmm, at least you have your parents! my parents dont dote on me also .. i only have myself to turn to

True. We are mummies too. One day it will happen to us.
yah lor .. my colleague was telling me its hard to split love equally among your kids, there's bound to be some biasness one .. :(

but i know how's it like to be totally neglected .. so i must try very hard ..

Renzie

Yah agreed.
No matter what, daughter in law still 2nd class ......
Looks like I complaint too much and husband won't be happy to know that I talk behind his family.
But actually got more juicy stories that I didn't share ........say also make me gek sim!
Not sure if I will get into post natal blues due to parent in law, sister In law ........
They are not doing your confinement for you right? Just ignore them. no use thinking so much about them also, spoil your mood, stress you out, then hubby will be unhappy also. Just concentrate on your little one.

Don't compare, no matter what we are not their daughters also. If they want to spoil their daughter, there's nothing we can do. Sometimes my in laws just diam diam and be scared when their own daughters start to show those da siao jie, I just keep quiet and file it one side under ; things I will not let my DD do or teach my DD to be.

Renzie

Is good tat she dun wan stage 3 n u can one time stop her. But true tat u hv to sing songs n pat her to sleep. My girl also quit in the same way. Old one spoil Liao but dun wan new one. Too much pacifier nt nice for the teeth grow. Future u gt to pat n rock 2 bb to sleep.
hehehe, with pacifier still pat her to sleep, but at least she sleeps faster especially if she's very tired. now have to be more patient. So now daytime tire her out more, so that nighttime easier for her to sleep.

Renzie

Yah I try not to think about it and it's only when I received the hand me down from SIL with her hurting remarks then it triggered the frustration hidden deep inside my heart!
Don't be frustrated. She's just being empty headed, like how she treats her parents. If she can treat her parents like that, what do you think? Just ignore her, know that you had done your part as the SIL.

Renzie

Don't think PIL mind if the grandkids carry their surname or not, as long as they r SIL kids. The bought all kinds of gifts for SIL kids.
When PIL pay for their holiday and meals, FIL said "goong goong buy for the 孙儿 to eat and play one"!
Don't think anyone dare to slap SIL.
Do u believe that SIL and her husband and my HB younger brother never call me 大嫂 as they address my name directly?
Is this normal?
My mum said they don't respect me and PIL never correct them. My HB also never make any noise and it has been many years Liao.
Actually it depends. hubby is the oldest, his younger sister don't call me da sao, only by my name. but his 2 youngest siblings will call me da sao. Even his younger sister's hubby also call hubby's name. i guess the SIL's hubby finds it weird as they were friends first (hubby and him) and he is older than him. They only call us by our titles during CNY, and that's to get ang pow from us.

Sometimes I feel that they don't respect us because they just make whatever decision they want with the family and expect us to just follow. But can't be bothered. What's the use, no use getting into arguments just make me have a bad day only.

Renzie

WAH! you damn fierce le!!! Straight go and sign his card! hahahha at least u got ways to make him diam diam!

i tht normal father will zhong nan qing nu but i can't imagine ur FIL love her sooooo much! she cfm been spoilt by ur in-laws already!!! the way she act.
understand that you're not 贪心 if i were u i will also think will i have the privilege?
WAH! $10k cash gift?! faintzzzzzzz.

are you staying with ur in-laws and SIL together? yea try not to have conflicts with them since your HB is those kind very xiao shun de. later quarrel end up is your wrong de. try to 忍 okay! if not happy can voice out here!

got sell for NB de. i bought Avent from 0-3mos de. hub told me yesterday he read from newspaper le say not good to give during 1st mos but after that no prob. cos when they sleep won't choke.

Don't be so sad okay. we are ppl DILs so really bo bian de. the treatment also different wan.
CHOY CHOY!!! you don't think those unhappy stuffs. just think u need to care for your care okay.
Feeling so bad about our hair and skin and figure already, lol, don't need hubby to add oil lor! that's why fierce! Plus he is supposed to comfort me leh! hahahah

Xmm

from what u say i can tell your hubby very 孝顺. but 孝顺 got a limit also le... heng u never stay with them. if you really high blood pressure!
in-laws don care for u u still have ur parents! so cheer up!
Yah, I still got my parents and my elder sis who loves me.
I am the youngest at home, but I not spoilt leh and I certainly don't get the special treatment from my parents like my SIL has.
同人不同命!
Even I married Liao, I still give my parents allowance.

Xmm

They are not doing your confinement for you right? Just ignore them. no use thinking so much about them also, spoil your mood, stress you out, then hubby will be unhappy also. Just concentrate on your little one.

Don't compare, no matter what we are not their daughters also. If they want to spoil their daughter, there's nothing we can do. Sometimes my in laws just diam diam and be scared when their own daughters start to show those da siao jie, I just keep quiet and file it one side under ; things I will not let my DD do or teach my DD to be.
No, PIL not doing my confinement, when I just preggy we informed them and they already made it clear that they won't help.
They asked us to get confinement lady.
When SIL preggy, MIL got her confinement lady and they even go and helped out!
Actually I got no expectations from them also, just hope that they don't upset me can Liao ........
I know I not their daughter so no place in their heart, and can't compare!

Xmm

Don't be frustrated. She's just being empty headed, like how she treats her parents. If she can treat her parents like that, what do you think? Just ignore her, know that you had done your part as the SIL.
Yah, I will try ignore and not think about it!

Ladies,
Thanks for the counselling, I got a lot of 怨气and no where to 发泄 till now , hee hee!

bingtingyin

first month cfm easy ar? hahahah i already bought 1 to standby liao... if really can't there it is :)
Haha.. Wat I rem is first mth ok la. Most of the time they poo, drink n sleep.

yah lor .. my colleague was telling me its hard to split love equally among your kids, there's bound to be some biasness one .. :(

but i know how's it like to be totally neglected .. so i must try very hard ..
is true. Cos my ofc gt a life example, her 2 sons is 5 & 3 yrs old. But she very sayang eldest one reason #1 look like her with big eye, fair n more clever but #2 look like daddy with sleeping eye, pump n tan. Buy clothings she wil gv #1 the bright color n #2 gv down color. She onli talk abt her #1. we all feel she too pian xin n remind her tat both is her sons. We feel #2 noe her bias so when she told us she try to be good to #2, he ignore her, dun wan her carry n dun listen to her.

Me also going to hv 2, I will try hard nt to be too bias in front of them.

bingtingyin

hehehe, with pacifier still pat her to sleep, but at least she sleeps faster especially if she's very tired. now have to be more patient. So now daytime tire her out more, so that nighttime easier for her to sleep.
They can sleep faster is the happier things. So we can go sleep or hv our own time. Tire them in daytime is the best to make them sleep at nite. Me usually afraid my mum told me tat my girl hv long nap tat mean nighttime she will sleep late or cannt sleep.

bingtingyin

No, PIL not doing my confinement, when I just preggy we informed them and they already made it clear that they won't help.
When SIL preggy, MIL got her confinement lady and they even go and helped out!
Actually I got no expectations from them also, just hope that they don't upset me can Liao ........
Great that they nt doing for u. Confinement is the best time to bu n rest urself. U got ur CL Liao??

人比人气死人

hibernate

I am the youngest at home, but I not spoilt and I certainly dont't get the special treatment from my parents like my sister In law has.
同人不同命!
Even I married , I still give my parents allowance.
life is unfair .. dont think le .. at least you got your parents and elder sis .. which is good .. who needs your lousy sil ..

No, parent in law not doing my confinement, when I just preggy we informed them and they already made it clear that they won't help.
When sister In law preggy, mother in law got her confinement lady and they even go and helped out!
Actually I got no expectations from them also, just hope that they dont't upset me can ........
this kind of thing, they happy they do lor .. if its me i got no eyes to see .. feign ignorance better lol. later at the end of the day dont come and complain to you and your hubby how they felt they've been treated unfairly by the sil and her husband. they asked for it ..

Haha.. what I rem is first month ok . Most of the time they poo, drink n sleep.

is true. Cos my ofc gt a life example, her 2 sons is 5 & 3 yrs old. But she very sayang eldest one reason #1 look like her with big eye, fair n more clever but #2 look like daddy with sleeping eye, pump n tan. Buy clothings she wil gv #1 the bright color n #2 gv down color. She onli talk about her #1. we all feel she too pian xin n remind her that both is her sons. We feel #2 know her bias so when she told us she try to be good to #2, he ignore her, dont want her carry n dont listen to her.

Me also going to have 2, I will try hard not to be too bias in front of them.
wah #2 3yrs old already ignore her .. it must be really bad ..

really must self control .. else the kid will grow up to hate mummy/daddy .. very sad one .. sayang also cannot be so obvious ..

bingtingyin

wah #2 3yrs old already ignore her .. it must be really bad ..

really must self control .. else the kid will grow up to hate mummy/daddy .. very sad one .. sayang also cannot be so obvious ..
I think #2 can feel it. Her pian xin start frm the day bb born bah. Usually #2 will smarter cos they will explore to feeling, talking faster. When we talk to #1 they will absorb wat we doing. Sayang hv to sayang together, scold also hv to scold together. Act fair in front of them.

hibernate

I think #2 can feel it. Her pian xin start frm the day bb born bah. Usually #2 will smarter cos they will explore to feeling, talking faster. When we talk to #1 they will absorb wat we doing. Sayang hv to sayang together, scold also hv to scold together. Act fair in front of them.
there's a lot to learn .. haha. got "tactic" de it seems ..

missesjoanna

if you apply twice a day very fast can finish 1 bottle de! haha

"only his bro come cos she need to look after nephew scare too noisy etc. " >> excuses! dont give face one ..

yeah Xmm, at least you have your parents! my parents dont dote on me also .. i only have myself to turn to
oh... hahah yea cos it's a small bottle only.

yea i know is an excuse but what to to do in-laws also no power so diam diam lo. my sisters' who know also keep asking hahahah. if my mum know sure more jialat!
but i don't really like her attitude and character so do hub so we don't care la... as long as their kid will called us title then okay liao.

They only call us by our titles during CNY, and that's to get ang pow from us.
WIN LIAO LO!!! want ang pow then called you titles!!!! 真显示!!!

Feeling so bad about our hair and skin and figure already, lol, don't need hubby to add oil lor! that's why fierce! Plus he is supposed to comfort me leh! hahahah
you really more fierce than I do! yea true they should comfort us and not add oil and salt!

I am the youngest at home, but I not spoilt leh and I certainly don't get the special treatment from my parents like my SIL has.
同人不同命!
Even I married Liao, I still give my parents allowance.
YES! you still got your family to love u!!! Sometime really can't comapre de... 人比人气死人!

Haha.. Wat I rem is first mth ok la. Most of the time they poo, drink n sleep.
oh okay but if ds guai guai then no need lo... cos BIL told me first month both he and his wife take turn carry till morning 6am! i was WAH!