EDD in Dec 2011

Xmm

Then find a CL to help out. Cos first mos is not easy for us to handle alone after all we are first time mummy.
By right yes elder son no choice had to look after his parents. But if for me since his parents dote on their daughter so much then she should look after them lo!
But ur hub so 孝顺 I doubt he will not look after....
Hummn, I wonder how to reject the responsibility to care for PIL and push to SIL.
If they not so 偏心, I don't think I d ever harvest this thought .......
But I doubt SIL will accept this burden, she only how to receive gifts and cash from parents.
Don't think PIL can see thru her personality ......

missesjoanna

Hummn, I wonder how to reject the responsibility to care for PIL and push to SIL.
If they not so 偏心, I don't think I d ever harvest this thought .......
But I doubt SIL will accept this burden, she only how to receive gifts and cash from parents.
Don't think PIL can see thru her personality ......
YES!!! totally agree with you! your SIL cfm won't bear this burden trust me. if anything happen, she sure will be the first to run away and throw this heavy burden to your hubby. Hope your PIL got eyes to see when *choychoy* one day really happen.

is hard for you to reject plus you can't voice out to ur hubby. try to sit down and talk to your hubby.
hope it will helps.

truetrue

question: what brand nipple cream do you girls buy??? i left with nipple cream, nursing bra, pad and a another set of PJ. most of the other things buy liao. :) ..
Did you all buy the beanie pillow ( those that usually put over their chest? ), where you girls buy? i only see them in kiddy palacce.

missesjoanna

question: what brand nipple cream do you girls buy??? i left with nipple cream, nursing bra, pad and a another set of PJ. most of the other things buy liao. :) ..
Did you all buy the beanie pillow ( those that usually put over their chest? ), where you girls buy? i only see them in kiddy palacce.
i also have not buy nipple cream. may get Avent and some ppl say Medela also good.

for beanie pillow, mummy doing it for me.

Xmm

Hi

I got a qn and would like all of u to advise.

I got 2 friends who are also due to have their bb these 2 months, 1 in early Nov and another due about same time as be 24 Dec, but 3 days before me.
Do u think I should visit them and give them bb gifts?
Got any pang tang?

Renzie

Haha.. Wat I rem is first mth ok la. Most of the time they poo, drink n sleep.

is true. Cos my ofc gt a life example, her 2 sons is 5 & 3 yrs old. But she very sayang eldest one reason #1 look like her with big eye, fair n more clever but #2 look like daddy with sleeping eye, pump n tan. Buy clothings she wil gv #1 the bright color n #2 gv down color. She onli talk abt her #1. we all feel she too pian xin n remind her tat both is her sons. We feel #2 noe her bias so when she told us she try to be good to #2, he ignore her, dun wan her carry n dun listen to her.

Me also going to hv 2, I will try hard nt to be too bias in front of them.
It's going to be hard, though I've been telling myself that should be ok. My in laws also very scared we'll pian xin towards #2 especially if #1 outgrow her cute status. Even say if we are going to start hitting #1, then better let them take care of her. lol.

But we'll be trying our best not to be bias, but i think it'll be quite hard especially when they start fighting over things.

Renzie

They can sleep faster is the happier things. So we can go sleep or hv our own time. Tire them in daytime is the best to make them sleep at nite. Me usually afraid my mum told me tat my girl hv long nap tat mean nighttime she will sleep late or cannt sleep.
DD don't really have long naps, but what time she wakes up is more important. I found out that as long as she wakes up before 4pm, she'll be able to sleep around 8-9pm. So sometimes I put her early to sleep, so that she'll get up around 2-3pm. She gets tired out faster, and usually is the one who pester us to put her to sleep. lol

Renzie

oh... hahah yea cos it's a small bottle only.

yea i know is an excuse but what to to do in-laws also no power so diam diam lo. my sisters' who know also keep asking hahahah. if my mum know sure more jialat!
but i don't really like her attitude and character so do hub so we don't care la... as long as their kid will called us title then okay liao.

WIN LIAO LO!!! want ang pow then called you titles!!!! 真显示!!!

you really more fierce than I do! yea true they should comfort us and not add oil and salt!

YES! you still got your family to love u!!! Sometime really can't comapre de... 人比人气死人!

oh okay but if ds guai guai then no need lo... cos BIL told me first month both he and his wife take turn carry till morning 6am! i was WAH!
lol. We know what they are up to also. So didn't really bother. No use to put everything to heart, only stress yourself out for what. They don't bother also. Sometimes it's better just to close both eyes. That's why sometimes I only get things for the 2 younger siblings and dote on them more. lol.

That's why I always glared at hubby whenever he laughs at my condition. he is not the one suffering for 9 months loh.

Usually for first month, baby just sleep and drink milk, but usually about every 1.5-3 hours intervals. That's why very tiring at times. Scared sleep only can't hear baby cry. lol. That's why they say get as much rest as possible.

Renzie

Hi

I got 2 friends who are also due to have their bb these 2 months, 1 in early Nov and another due about same time as be 24 Dec, but 3 days before me.
Got any pang tang?
Some of them will say "chong xi" means both "xi" since its good will clash with each other. Or something. That's why when we get married traditionally not supposed to attend others for about 1 month or so? That's what I heard.

But for me I don't really bother.

missesjoanna

lol. We know what they are up to also. So didn't really bother. No use to put everything to heart, only stress yourself out for what. They don't bother also. Sometimes it's better just to close both eyes. That's why sometimes I only get things for the 2 younger siblings and dote on them more. lol.

That's why I always glared at hubby whenever he laughs at my condition. he is not the one suffering for 9 months loh.

Usually for first month, baby just sleep and drink milk, but usually about every 1.5-3 hours intervals. That's why very tiring at times. Scared sleep only can't hear baby cry. lol. That's why they say get as much rest as possible.
Yea lo don't care so much on what they wanna do. We do our parts can le.

Hahaha think your hubby won't dare to laugh at you ba. U really fierce.

Yea their milk time is very near yea... I worried later I too tired I knock out and can't heard DS cry!

missesjoanna

Hi

Got any pang tang?
Depends on how pang tang you are. If you worried then let them know you're pang tang on it.
I think u can give gift if you don't wanna attend.
But your friend due on 3 days before you I don't think you will visit her ba? Cos you are doing confinement.

For me, I will not go. Cos I'm quite pang tang mummy :)

bingtingyin

It's going to be hard, though I've been telling myself that should be ok. My in laws also very scared we'll pian xin towards #2 especially if #1 outgrow her cute status. Even say if we are going to start hitting #1, then better let them take care of her. lol.

But we'll be trying our best not to be bias, but i think it'll be quite hard especially when they start fighting over things.
As parents is quite hard to be fair n nt bias. Fingers also hv long n short. We onli cab try our best. Jia you mummies!!

DD don't really have long naps, but what time she wakes up is more important. I found out that as long as she wakes up before 4pm, she'll be able to sleep around 8-9pm. So sometimes I put her early to sleep, so that she'll get up around 2-3pm. She gets tired out faster, and usually is the one who pester us to put her to sleep. lol
oh, ur girl can sleep at 8-9pm is good. Mine I try 9pm pat her sleep, one hr play on bed, ard 10plus then fall asleep. Like nw her eye is stil staring at me. Cos thunder nw she comment very noisy.

missesjoanna

oh, ur girl can sleep at 8-9pm is good. Mine I try 9pm pat her sleep, one hr play on bed, ard 10plus then fall asleep. Like nw her eye is stil staring at me. Cos thunder nw she comment very noisy.
Hahahah your gal really like what you say "guan jia po"
she quite stick to u ar... Must have u by her side still say u so late still on phone!
Hahahah but is really sweet!

bingtingyin

Hahahah your gal really like what you say "guan jia po"
she quite stick to u ar... Must have u by her side still say u so late still on phone!
Hahahah but is really sweet!
Lols.. Jus consider good Liao cos we talk quite long. If daddy nt at hme she still say me when I jus talk on the phone. She quite stick to me, sometime ok sometime like glue. Nw u nw the power of "guan jia po".

When u spend all times with ur DS, u will also hv a boy stick to u. Talk also cannt. Lols...

missesjoanna

Lols.. Jus consider good Liao cos we talk quite long. If daddy nt at hme she still say me when I jus talk on the phone. She quite stick to me, sometime ok sometime like glue. Nw u nw the power of "guan jia po".

When u spend all times with ur DS, u will also hv a boy stick to u. Talk also cannt. Lols...
Oh if daddy not home we can't talk for so long? Hahaha then if u wanna do things without daddy will be not easy.

Keke think of it is really sweet! But sometimes If is impt things can be mad!

bingtingyin

Oh if daddy not home we can't talk for so long? Hahaha then if u wanna do things without daddy will be not easy.

Keke think of it is really sweet! But sometimes If is impt things can be mad!
If daddy nt ard, I will tell her first I wan make call or do my things, cannt disturb. Then open her a video to let her watch. No pro to do my things when she ard jus need to tell her first.

Cute sometimes but also will make u mad sometime. Overall she stil gv me my own time. If nt where gt time chat in forum, FB n watapps.

Renzie

lol. Mine is want to take the phone away from me so that she can chat as well. That's why during her bedtime have to take everything that might distract her away, or else sure cannot sleep. No matter how tired she is, still want to play.

Renzie

Yea lo don't care so much on what they wanna do. We do our parts can le.

Hahaha think your hubby won't dare to laugh at you ba. U really fierce.

Yea their milk time is very near yea... I worried later I too tired I knock out and can't heard DS cry!
Yeah, I used to be quite a deep sleeper, until DD come along. but sometimes very tired also didn't really hear her cries. That's why scared after baby cry cannot hear. Rather stay up than sleep. But then they say no good, will look old faster....

lol. I think part of the reason he doesn't laugh is because he'll have to tolerate my whining later on....hahaha

bingtingyin

lol. Mine is want to take the phone away from me so that she can chat as well. That's why during her bedtime have to take everything that might distract her away, or else sure cannot sleep. No matter how tired she is, still want to play.
lols.. think all bb girl will do tis kind of things. my girl still allow me to use my iphone or her ipad, as long i pat her can liao. the onli thing i cannt do is on TV when she wan to sleep. she will watch tv with me. haha...

Yeah, I used to be quite a deep sleeper, until DD come along. but sometimes very tired also didn't really hear her cries. That's why scared after baby cry cannot hear. Rather stay up than sleep. But then they say no good, will look old faster....
Me also deep sleeper. think my deep sleep stop my girl from night feed, when she was abt 2-3mths old she din wake up at nite for her milk or i should say dun noe is i'm too deep sleep n din heard she cry. then slowly she sleep whole nite.