EDD October

ya the whole bag of 5oz will be in the warmer cuz i frozen my milk after express, only pour the amount needed after warm. think if the milk still not warm and yr gal is hungry, u give direct 1st ba. i will give direct if the bag only left like 50ml.
hi, mummies
how I know whether I ovefeed my girl? she keep asking milk before 3 hours. I give her 100ml. I no dare give her before 3 hours, afraid she vomit.

lyra

How old is she? Is it growth spurt? Mine is undergoing growth spurt and he asked for milk more frequently then usual.

hi, mummies
how I know whether I ovefeed my girl? she keep asking milk before 3 hours. I give her 100ml. I no dare give her before 3 hours, afraid she vomit.

lyra

Mummies, u open CDA account already? May I ask what the procedures are? Do I have to make a trip to OCBC to open an account? Thnx!

yinching

Mummies, u open CDA account already? May I ask what the procedures are? Do I have to make a trip to OCBC to open an account? Thnx!
Hi,

My hubby open the account when he went to register for the baby's birth cert. Yes, you have to go OCBC to open the account and they will send you the AMT and the pin by post. But I'm not sure how to use, I need to call OCBC to check.

lyra

I see. Thnx, yinching!

Hi,

My hubby open the account when he went to register for the baby's birth cert. Yes, you have to go OCBC to open the account and they will send you the AMT and the pin by post. But I'm not sure how to use, I need to call OCBC to check.

hotmilktea

No, I applied when I was in the hospital right after delivered.
Thereafter the card and pin was sent to me, I didn't make a trip to OCBC.
Probably becoz I already have a OCBC savings account? But the card was received 1 week after delivery and the baby bonus of 1k also in already.
It was quite fast surprisingly.

May I know how much u ladies intend to put into the CDA $1-$1 account? Max is 6k.
I have not decided.

I see. Thnx, yinching!

lyra

Hotmilktea, if u dun make a trip to OCBC, how do u put in money to CDA account?

No, I applied when I was in the hospital right after delivered.
Thereafter the card and pin was sent to me, I didn't make a trip to OCBC.
Probably becoz I already have a OCBC savings account? But the card was received 1 week after delivery and the baby bonus of 1k also in already.
It was quite fast surprisingly.

May I know how much u ladies intend to put into the CDA $1-$1 account? Max is 6k.
I have not decided.

Alisa

my hubby also did that in hospital together with baby birth cert and they mailed the card & pin to me. think we will slowly put few k 1st. they will consider yr put in amount and not the amount left so no problem lor. i got the 1k in my own account and transfer it to CDA.

I think its growth spurt leh. Babies undergo growth spurt at 4 days, 2-3 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, and 6 months.
Mine too 6 weeks, fuss until I have to entertain him all night last night, can't watch my fav tv programs :(
haha. favourite tv programs. me too. not even have time to rest. really tired.
sometime angry my hubby, he seldom help to feed n bath baby. only carry baby when she cried badly.
wondering why all work have to be done by mummy? feel tired.

Hi Mummy,

Do you bring baby go out?? So far, I only going out with baby when my hubby not working. Have not try go out with baby alone.
anyone tried? Will very troublesome??

lyra

I cannot imagine gng out with baby alone man! Now, baby is so young, a bit more unpredictable. Suddenly cry, suddenly want milk, suddenly very fussy, or get startled by loud noises and kids, u never know. I brought him out to fren's baby shower and he cried the entire journey in the taxi. I was so in distress! I think the taxi uncle also stress... I won't bring him on long journey unless necessary and definitely not alone! I'll go crazy!

Alisa

I never bring baby out alone too, always with hubby or family but do u realized every time baby went out, when back at home, they will become cranky?? Or is it just my son?? My mil did told us we must come home b4 sunset, few times we never but once we reach home around 6pm, he also very cranky and diffIcult to sleep at night...

hotmilktea

i heard baby before 3 mths sld not go out after 7pm, old wives tale.
so far only once when i go MIL house, back home 11plus. other time is go doctor appointment only.
but for my boy is when he go out come back, he sleeps better, perhaps tired from the car ride.

I never bring baby out alone too, always with hubby or family but do u realized every time baby went out, when back at home, they will become cranky?? Or is it just my son?? My mil did told us we must come home b4 sunset, few times we never but once we reach home around 6pm, he also very cranky and diffIcult to sleep at night...

Alisa

i heard baby before 3 mths sld not go out after 7pm, old wives tale.
so far only once when i go MIL house, back home 11plus. other time is go doctor appointment only.
but for my boy is when he go out come back, he sleeps better, perhaps tired from the car ride.
so good!!!! how i wish my son also like yrs!!!