EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Yes. Ask your gynae again..but i think its also depend when our baby decide to come out..keke. Doctor prediction is just a rough guide. Your first labour is normal delivery?
Ya even my gynea can't give me a very firm date.. I'm just afraid if I only take end of dec n my bb comes out early... Hai...

Ya 1st one is normal with epidural

AhJanz

Hey mummies, I'm back from check up. Today mark my 32weeks 4days but bb only 1.8kg. Wonder how to increase bb's weight. Bb is still in breech position, so if he stays that way by 36 weeks I'll hv to go for c-sect. So sad, I want natural.

Btw, why c-sect has to be done early n not on actual edd?

Happy MTB

Hey mummies, I'm back from check up. Today mark my 32weeks 4days but bb only 1.8kg. Wonder how to increase bb's weight. Bb is still in breech position, so if he stays that way by 36 weeks I'll hv to go for c-sect. So sad, I want natural.

Hmm.. For my friend case, her baby is still not engaged until her last 40 weeks. She gave birth on the exact EDD. So still can wait for bb to change position..She is natural birth.

AhJanz

Happy MTB, I hope bb turn by then. Dr Tham
Given me some suggestion on how to make bb turn, like facing down with butt lifting high etc. Will try doing it tonight.

I've check with him on the pain that I experience lately, he said shld be stretching.. Ermm...

Facebook group- good idea!

Talking abt ML, I hv no idea when to start. Probably 1 week before edd if I culd go for natural. But well... Still depend on when bb ready :)

Given me some suggestion on how to make bb turn, like facing down with butt lifting high etc. Will try doing it tonight.

I've check with him on the pain that I experience lately, he said shld be stretching.. Ermm...

Talking abt ML, I hv no idea when to start. Probably 1 week before edd if I culd go for natural. But well... Still depend on when bb ready :)
Dear, wad pain did you experience lately? When is ur actual edd?

Happy MTB

Wow he actually given u suggestion. U tried doing it! Sometimes i will do this position when i go up to bed because i cannot sleep straight from my back. Have to do it slowly....

During my 32nd wk (2 wks ago), my baby boy was abt 1.5-1.6kg. Within norm. But baby managed to turn to right position cos in the past, he was in breech position...

AhJanz, don't worry too much, most babies will turn, usually by 34wks or so... will pray for you.

I'm feeling more and more tired too... but still doing some housework as hubby is overseas... need to get a maid fast.

AhJanz

Shortbellence, the pain I experience is short term
Sharp pain ard lower abdominal when I stand after sitting for sometime. Pain when I toss on the bed. Sometimes it's so bad that the pain spread to my back. Oso pelvic bone feeling 'sng sng'. My edd is 22/Jan.

Excited mUmmy, thks! I really hope bb turn by next check up. My water bag still lot of water so hope bb make usE of the sufficient space to
Turn soon, hehee...

Happy MTB- ya. He wants me to try out so I don't hv to go for c-sect.

lag

AhJanz..take durain.. take more carbo food... maybe it will help to increase baby weight

lag

went to see gynea today... baby is 3.1kg... *faintz* the only person that is very happy is hubby..coz his little boy is big and strong.. i scare he too big for natural birth..